Need Ammo? Four seasons is stocked up!

You are not getting out much then.

Maybe they are the highest on 9 or .22 but it would because they are also the only ones that have it.

try the south shore shops still charging 25 or more for 9mm and saying its hard to get. Bs they suck, simple as that.

Im personally a little perturbed that four seasons can't come down at least a few dollars especially considering the same stuff is going for 14ish at Riley's and SO.

Still i have yet to find anything in ma cheaper than four seasons

You figured out the reason they won't come down a dollar or two with your own post. FS is not the cheapest but they're still better than 95% of the MA shops that are full on rape mode in comparison, particularly anything in/on/near the 95 belt. That's why the place is mobbed, all the time. Location, location, location.

-Mike

You figured out the reason they won't come down a dollar or two with your own post. FS is not the cheapest but they're still better than 95% of the MA shops that are full on rape mode in comparison, particularly anything in/on/near the 95 belt. That's why the place is mobbed, all the time. Location, location, location.

-Mike

from what I have seen especially after Newtown FS has definitely been the lowest price for guns but their ammo prices have been relatively high. In comparison Collectors guns are somewhat high for guns but for the most part they have been cheaper with Their ammo prices.

from what I have seen especially after Newtown FS has definitely been the lowest price for guns but their ammo prices have been relatively high. In comparison Collectors guns are somewhat high for guns but for the most part they have been cheaper with Their ammo prices.

Collectors is a pain in the ass to get to compared to FS, though. That's why I haven't been there in years.

-Mike

I've been finding .22lr and 9mm at walmarts for a while now...spotty, and you have to be persistent and patient..there's just no rhyme nor reason to it...one store federal bulk .22lr 325ct, next one winchester 555ct, tonight found 3 boxes of remington golden 225ct ...all under 0.05 per rnd. Finding it faster than I'm shooting it (finally)

9mm has been mostly remington umc 115gr...some federal fmj... some pmc

absolutely nothing 'for or agin FS... I've never been, but I'm finding stuff at decent prices, just have to be diligent

33$ for a 333 box of .22. No thanks.

I picked up a box of these high priced 22s and asked the clerk how much. He said $33 and ran away. Thank God I still have a few thousand 22s left. That's the good news. The bad news is I'm getting down to Remington Thunderbolt for practice ammo. This stuff is real crap. I am getting powder blow back in my face.

Any shop that has 9mm target rounds and for less than 20 bucks a box is a win win............................................... for us here is TAXAMACHUSETTS

I have more 9mm than I need. If someone wants a case (1000) of either Blazer Brass or American Eagle, I'd let it go for less than 4S prices. 4S is $403.54 after tax and you can get 20 boxes from me for an even $400. Definitely worth the drive ;-)

Scored Blazer Brass bulk 9mm for $109 in the ammo box, 7 boxes = 350 rounds. Dicks in Dartmouth. Never seen so much ammo in a store in over a year. Multiple brands of each caliber, along with HD ammo for each caliber. Even had CCI 22LR big boxes.

It's getting tempting to sell some ammo..

Are people actually paying these absurd prices ?

How does $200 for a South African battlepack of 5.56 sound ? [laugh]

You should have done that a few months ago. $1 a round was happening.

went to 3 gun shops today. four seasons had wolf 9mm (steel cased) for $14.95 2 box limit each caliber.
10 box limit on 223/5.56 . They had plenty of 45ACP too. No 40 S&W today though.
Collectors had no 9mm . plenty of 40S&W and 45ACP
Northshore Firearms had nothing ..........except 223/5.56

Stopped by 4S today to buy some of that outrageous $30/325 22 LR. They were sold out, so was Collector's. Tried the Ammo Bunker for the first time and found the proprietor to be polite and helpful. He admitted to having some 22 but was saving it for his "members". I didn't pursue the matter as I am reluctant to join such a program until I am sure that I will be doing a lot of business there. Not ruling it out, though.

Back
Top Bottom