NASCAR Going Anti 2A?

Brian France has been on a mission to kill NASCAR since he took over.
If his old man or grandfather were still alive they would toss his ass out a window.
Somewhere in his drug addled mind (Yes he got caught with drugs ) he pictures a bunch of cardigan wearing yuppies populating the stands or sitting in front of the tube on Sundays .
Not a clue as to what the sports audience is.

I have friends who still go to Loudon every year. The attendance is way down from the days of two sellout races and a waitlist for tickets. They're expecting the other shoe to drop and have the remaining race disappear due to lack of local interest.

I have friends who still go to Loudon every year. The attendance is way down from the days of two sellout races and a waitlist for tickets. They're expecting the other shoe to drop and have the remaining race disappear due to lack of local interest.
Yup, the two races used to be sellouts. Not anymore.

I had seasons tickets (Not cheap by any means) right on the start finish line for years for the September race.
Then they moved the date to Vegas and generously offered to let me roast my nuts in the July sun on metal bleachers.
The last straw was the nastygram about the no smoking policy.
I have never seen anything so rude from someone wanting to take a good amount of my money every year.
My wife was actually on a first name basis with the customer service gal up there and when she called to cancel the tickets , she told the wife they had been getting a lot of cancellations.
Oh well, life marches on and there is no end of things I can find to do and spend money on if they don't want me for a customer.

My attitude over NASCAR has been shrinking for a few years now anyway. This may just seal the deal.
I was mostly into drag racing for many years and have lately started watching more of it.

I’ll figure something out with every freaking channel available to me. Better yet more fresh air with outdoor activities would help with my middle anyway.

I had seasons tickets (Not cheap by any means) right on the start finish line for years for the September race.
Then they moved the date to Vegas and generously offered to let me roast my nuts in the July sun on metal bleachers.
The last straw was the nastygram about the no smoking policy.
I have never seen anything so rude from someone wanting to take a good amount of my money every year.
My wife was actually on a first name basis with the customer service gal up there and when she called to cancel the tickets , she told the wife they had been getting a lot of cancellations.
Oh well, life marches on and there is no end of things I can find to do and spend money on if they don't want me for a customer.

Of course your treatment and the same done to others may very well be Speedway Motorsports way of having this July race die so they can petition NASCAR to move it down south or out west like they did with the September race.

Of course your treatment and the same done to others may very well be Speedway Motorsports way of having this July race die so they can petition NASCAR to move it down south or out west like they did with the September race.

Smith denied it to the heavens that he was buying the track just to rape the dates.
Lo and behold ...

Back
Top Bottom