• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NASCAR Going Anti 2A?

That's why the Duke Boys used Bow & Arrows...

iu
iu
iu
iu

Pretty soon you'll see cars sponsored by Vagisil and Tampax.

Every time they push a sport to get more women fans it goes to shit.
Baseball
Football
NASCAR

Stay in the kitchen and heat up my hot pockets during the game.

Well I personally think NASCAR should be banned
It’s dangerous, they set a bad example to young male drivers
They waste gas
They pollute
It’s noisy
Is there a movement against them I can support
We are under attack !

It’s a business decision. I don’t agree with it, but they probably alienated a fraction of the fans they kept and/or attracted.

They waste gas
They pollute
It’s noisy
We are under attack !

Is this a troll post? You can't be serious.

NASCAR is dying, and to tell you the truth IMHO it can't happen fast enough.

They don't race anymore, they drive around in circles.

I work for a former NASCAR crew chief, and his Brother was a driver....

Incredibly sad. I think the reason being is because the car companies
no longer make cars. You no longer see Richard Petty screaming
around Talledega in his Super B! If you did NASCAR would be just
as popular as it ever was. I think it was a joint funeral between the
automakers and NASCAR. RIP.
When Stock Cars Ruled NASCAR and Why They Left - Street Muscle

Anyone remember what an awesome car the Thunder Bolt was?
Back in the days they’d have the HP ratings printed on the hoods.
Now all the "cars" are identical. The only difference are the engines.
People wonder why it’s a dying sport.

They waste gas
They pollute
It’s noisy
We are under attack !
Tesla racing I hear is very quiet. They hunt wabits.

NASCAR has done everything possible to nickle & dime and alienate their fanbase the past 15 years. MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, all of the sports leagues have gotten full of themselves and don't seem to understand the competition they have from other entertainment sources like videogames. ESPN's death spiral should be a major warning sign to all of them.

NASCAR has done everything possible to nickle & dime and alienate their fanbase the past 15 years. MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, all of the sports leagues have gotten full of themselves and don't seem to understand the competition they have from other entertainment sources like videogames. ESPN's death spiral should be a major warning sign to all of them.

Some day, maybe not too far in the future, eSports is going to wipe the floor with the major sport leagues in terms of attendance/interest.

NASCAR is circling the drain (Pun intended). Used to be a sport of innovation and individual shops competing against each of for that last bit of horsepower or technical advantage. Now it's "same chassis, "same body", "leased engines".
NHRA is not far behind. They shorted the quarter mile to 1,000' because Top Fuel and Funny Cars were going too fast. Now they have destroyed Pro Stock. No longer allow carburetors and you must use a certain fuel injection. They have lowered the maximun allowed RPM so Dodge Hemis are no longer competitive So now some Dodge teams are running chevy engines in their cars. Fans and sponsors are fleeing.

I used to be a big fan. Not anymore. They lost me when the races went to stages. I have a simple mind and I can only process one winner per race. #3 Dale Sr. was my driver. Haven't watched in a couple of years and now there is no chance whatsoever.

A few years ago Rush Limbaugh's sponsors started receiving thousands of protest letters seemingly from thousands of different people. Turned out it was no more than a dozen, all launching bots in a campaign to kill off his program. NASCAR might be getting the same from Soros's sock puppets, but they're too dumb to realize it.

Not the first time NASCAR made a decision that was a big FU to the fan base that pays the bills. Once the money dries up NASCAR will go back to hooting and hollering, shooting and hunting, drinking beer and chasing women.

Back
Top Bottom