My new glock goal.

i got a new 33 this week and found one on vacation so i will end up parting with one. I also have a 2nd 21 to get rid of soon to prob buy something else. i did pick up a 35 too

I gotta ask, how much do you make per week versus how much you are spending on guns!?

i make a decent check. i have had duplicates of guns so i have been letting those go to help but the new ones. But on average id say i spend a lot lol. not much has been going into savings that is for sure. thank god i stocked up on ammo before the huge hike

i got a new 33 this week and found one on vacation so i will end up parting with one. I also have a 2nd 21 to get rid of soon to prob buy something else. i did pick up a 35 too
Your hardest to find are going to be the 17L and 24. IIRC you were selling a 24, so if you still have that you're golden. They had a recent run last fall on 5K of each, so there have been a few new ones introduced to the market. Just gotta find a MA dealer that will transfer it in for you [wink]

P.S.- There's also the 25 and 28, but they, to be completely honest, really suck balls and aside from their rarity they are not very desireable. I hear you can import and obtain one with an LE dept. letterhead though...

I can't wait to see the "family photo" when you're all done. [grin]

+1, OD for me [smile]

Dude! Nice! Pics or it didn't happen [smile] (my pics are in the April Acquisitions thread in the gallery forum)

Your hardest to find are going to be the 17L and 24. IIRC you were selling a 24, so if you still have that you're golden. They had a recent run last fall on 5K of each, so there have been a few new ones introduced to the market. Just gotta find a MA dealer that will transfer it in for you [wink]

P.S.- There's also the 25 and 28, but they, to be completely honest, really suck balls and aside from their rarity they are not very desireable. I hear you can import and obtain one with an LE dept. letterhead though...

what is the Glock 24?

what is the Glock 24?
Glock's original longslide meant to be a competition/target shooter. It wouldn't fit into an IPDA box so they cut down the length by about 3/4 of an inch and we ended up with the 34/35.

DSC00546.jpg

The frames are all the same for the 17/17L/22/24/34/35, just the uppers are different lengths.

I can't figure why anyone would want a piece of ugly plastic that feels like crap in your hand and doesn't point the way it should...wrong grip angle..and is know to go BOOM!

Before today, I would try and discourage anyone from buying a Glock.

Today I realized that EVERYBODY should buy a Glock...and as many as they can afford.

That means you won't be buying real guns...the kind I want.

So buy away guys and gals! They'll be more good stuff available for me to buy !

I re certified as a glock armorer this week. Got no information on how the new ambi mag release works, just that the senior instructors says not to buy it, its a piece of shit. I did however figure out how to make it go happy with a paper clip![smile]

glocks wont be approved. went to shot show they said that they wont submit the guns for testing because one they sell enough and dont want to waiste the time in essence
Wrong answer- even if it came from Glock (at least for many of the current models which have been submitted for testing)

Glock *did* submit guns for testing; not on the lab certified list; and went on sale. The AG's office then offered an opinion that the loaded chamber indicator was not "effective", and squashed sales. Glock looked into certification of a couple of models under the target criteria, however, the fact that they had advertised and sold these as useful to tactical purposes as well precluded their certifying "designed and marketed solely for formal target shooting competition."

I got my info about the lab list from reading it :), and about the target list from Glock's chief legal counsel who ended up with my name as a person to ask about the MA situation.

Not True. The G 25 & 28 are .380 guns. They are the same size as the G19 & G26 respectively. They were built for sale in countries that prohibit civilian ownership of military caliber firearms. Neither gun earn enough points to be imported into this country as by ATF spec, only "sporting arms" can be imported. (this is why the sub-compact glocks have serrated triggers, for Import points).
These guns are available only to Law Enforcement Departments and can not be owned by an individual Officer. When the PD wants to get rid of the gun, it must be destroyed or transfered to another PD.

Here is the "good" news. If you so desire to have a mouse gun caliber in a package far too big for it.... Glock will be shifting production to the USA within the next few years. Some guns are already made here. If Mr. Glock decides to have those guns made here you may be able to get one. Until then, if you do have one transfered to you, watch out for shiny black Suburban's with tinted windows.[grin]

Not True. The G 25 & 28 are .380 guns. They are the same size as the G19 & G26 respectively. They were built for sale in countries that prohibit civilian ownership of military caliber firearms. Neither gun earn enough points to be imported into this country as by ATF spec, only "sporting arms" can be imported. (this is why the sub-compact glocks have serrated triggers, for Import points).
These guns are available only to Law Enforcement Departments and can not be owned by an individual Officer. When the PD wants to get rid of the gun, it must be destroyed or transfered to another PD.

Here is the "good" news. If you so desire to have a mouse gun caliber in a package far too big for it.... Glock will be shifting production to the USA within the next few years. Some guns are already made here. If Mr. Glock decides to have those guns made here you may be able to get one. Until then, if you do have one transfered to you, watch out for shiny black Suburban's with tinted windows.[grin]
What's "not true"?...

the comment on the 25 and 28 are not true. you cannot get one through a le dept letterhead. a civilian cannot own one

Blackhawk's post was filled with so many other points that I couldn't figure out what he was talking about.
sorry, I have ADHD so sometimes I lose focus of what I am talking about or what my real point is. not that its bad that I have ADHD or that bad people have it, im just saying it because if you ask me a question I may not always answer it in the most direct form and tend to give way too much background information, more that most would actually care for. Once in a while I run into somebody that actually cares about what I have to say and they are actually intrigued by the wealth of information I am able to supply. Other times they just are humoring me. Its like when you go to the park and there is another kid there that you don't really want to talk to so you play home run derby and hit the ball as far as you can and he spends all his time shagging the balls for you so you are just left alone; or like when you at a strip club and you give the girl money to give some complete stranger a dance just so she leaves you alone because you think she is ugly but you don't want to get kicked out AGAIN for telling the stripper she is ugly.
It's kinda hot today, hotter tomorrow though.

Last edited:
sorry, I have ADHD so sometimes I lose focus of what I am talking about or what my real point is. not that its bad that I have ADHD or that bad people have it, im just saying it because if you ask me a question I may not always answer it in the most direct form and tend to give way too much background information, more that most would actually care for. Once in a while I run into somebody that actually cares about what I have to say and they are actually intrigued by the wealth of information I am able to supply. Other times they just are humoring me. Its like when you go to the park and there is another kid there that you don't really want to talk to so you play home run derby and hit the ball as far as you can and he spends all his time shagging the balls for you so you are just left alone; or like when you at a strip club and you give the girl money to give some complete stranger a dance just so she leaves you alone because you think she is ugly but you don't want to get kicked out AGAIN for telling the stripper she is ugly.

Dude, whatever pills you're supposed to be taking, ask the Doc to increase the dosage! [shocked][shocked][shocked]

I can't figure why anyone would want a piece of ugly plastic that feels like crap in your hand and doesn't point the way it should...wrong grip angle..and is know to go BOOM!

Today I realized that EVERYBODY should buy a Glock...and as many as they can afford.

Hmm now I know why derek made you a mod.[wink]

i totally agree with you Pilgrim! +1

i dont understand this Glock-mania? and yes i own a 3rd gen glock so i am very familiar with its character...but i would never buy up one of every caliber that is just such a waste of money...what happens when the MA AG finally approves them...all that artificial value will go down the drain.

start collecting pieces that will always hold value. no matter what state you reside in. now that makes sense to me.

Last edited:
its not about holding value. if i wanted to do that, id get into muscle cars or something. i love glocks and feel how you have to but you can beat the piss out of a glock and they still shoot great. its my finances and how i spend it is up to me. i also have gone out and bought a shit load of ar15s so i guess someone out there will disagree with my decision on that as well. i guess how you feel is how you feel. but for me i will be one of a few around here that owns all models in a 3rd gen

please tell me someone hacked your computer cause u sound like a total ass. note i take back all claims of this man being my significant other [wink]

Back
Top Bottom