My new glock goal.

So i have decided i will put a hold on my assult rifle buying to fulfill my new goal. I want to own a 3rd gen glocks in every model that is legal for me to own. Its going to be expensive but hey you only live once. All I need is a glock 19, 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34. Hopefully in 6mo I will have them all. [wink] I will eventually put a wtb ad out but if you have anything let me know

Are you smoking crack?

To find FTF 3rd Gen Glocks in that quantity you better have deeeeep pockets.

Cripes I live in a free state and could go buy one of everything you listed, but I think my wife would have me sent to a rubber room if I did

9 guns at a minimum price of 600 each... 5 freaking grand plus

hey i said it was expensive. i have a couple double models that i have like two 17s 26 and three 22s that i can rid of if need be. thats y i give 6mo before i get all of them

Last edited:
I'm sorry, I dont think I could EVER own a Glock. I dont think I could stomach the idea of paying SO much more just because its mass.... Nothing against the gun, ( or anyone that likes them ) but doesnt it bother you that you have to pay 2 or 3 times the retail of a NEW glock just because its Mass? For that amount it might be cheaper to move to NH!!!

it is what it is. nothing i can do about it. but they wont be getting approved in the near future so i will be able to get rid of them if need be close to what i have paid

have fun trying to find a Glock 33. i gave up and got a Glock 27.

i do have a 32 though, so i have at least one gun in .357 Sig

i would use that money to buy ammo by the pallet.... not price gouging glocks,.. thats what we really need to stockpile! most of us have enough of a collection that we cant even count on two hands and two feet.

Last edited:
HomerSimpson9.gif

More long term value in 1911's though? glocks are only worth as much because, well its mass....... when glock finally does have mass "approved" models where will you value go?

I did that once, sold most of them bought a Bridgeport mill.very expensive buying the tooling for the machine

More long term value in 1911's though? glocks are only worth as much because, well its mass....... when glock finally does have mass "approved" models where will you value go?

glocks wont be approved. went to shot show they said that they wont submit the guns for testing because one they sell enough and dont want to waiste the time in essence

glocks wont be approved. went to shot show they said that they wont submit the guns for testing because one they sell enough and dont want to waiste the time in essence

I think its just a matter of time....... Glock is still pissed for what mass put them through. ( understandably ) but as more and more state adopt laws similar to mass (inevitable ) they and all other will in a way be forced into compliance. I'm not trying to argue, just my opinion. I think the general "gun control" trend will force ALL mfgs into this ( which of course I dont agree with ) I dont see this happening in a year or even two, but I do think its in the works. just my .02

What value?

An MA glock isn't really worth that much more than a free state one, if you're smart and don't get hosed up front. (It's possible to do, just takes longer).

-Mike

Glocks are ON the EOPS roster. All the models you mentioned are on it, and therefore, they already have been tested.

The problem lies with the AG's BS regulations. There is no "testing" for that. (whole other fun ball of wax)

-Mike

i think id rather move to NH or any other free state and buy brand new 4th gen glocks for the price of 2nd gens here.

Man do i hate MA. EOPS roster is such a big joke! just like the FA-10.. effin' nazi state.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom