My new glock goal.

Cool by me [smile]

BTW, This post and my last post were both posted with the utmost respect. I actually think this would be a great idea. [grin]

dang, that is a looong list of glocks to get.. Just shows your love and devotion to glock. I bought a 3rd gen 31 back in january but im thinking of tradeing it at a shop towards a 1911.

Interceptor.... you have INSPIRED me. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier.

I will also make it a goal of mine to accumulate all 9mm Glocks. I LOVE them. They are my favorite babies in the collection. And I have a knack for finding 3rd Gens [smile]

26 - Check
19C - Check
17C
17L
18 [wink]
34 - Check

And when I'm done with 9mm... I may go on to the .45 ACP models.

30SF
21SF

[grin]

How LONG will this take? A long time [sad2]

What?! No Glock 36? 'smatter, skinny ones not good enough for you? [laugh]

What?! No Glock 36? 'smatter? Skinny ones not good enough for you? [laugh]

Actually... that's the one glock that never fit my hand right. It IS possible to be TOO skinny [smile]

Meh... I guess I could throw it on the list. [laugh]

What?! No Glock 36? 'smatter, skinny ones not good enough for you? [laugh]

I had the 36 and sold it.

Since we're brothers we get to shoot each other's guns and decide whether we really want to buy one for ourselves.

Between the two of us we have had

G26 (2)
G30 (2)
G36 (1)
G19 (3)
G34 (2)
G23 (1)
G19C (1)

I had the 36 and sold it.

Since we're brothers we get to shoot each other's guns and decide whether we really want to buy one for ourselves.

Between the two of us we have had

G26 (2)
G30 (2)
G36 (1)
G19 (3) Should be (4)
G34 (2)
G23 (1)
G19C (1)

[smile].

Me thinks Interceptor is in need of help... wasn't there a psychiatrist on the forum this weekend?

I'm thinking an intervention. Who's in???

[grin]

Rich

"In his 1993 book Collecting: An Unruly Passion: Psychological Perspectives, Werner Muensterberger wrote that obsessive collecting derives from "depravation or loss or vulnerability and a subsequent longing for substitutes."

Freud believed that we go through psychosexual stages in our development and that if we don't progress healthfully through them, later psychological repercussions will ensue. In Freudian terms, perhaps the urge to collect, to acquire and hold, is sometimes anal-compulsive in nature and the urge to complete, to fill holes, is sometimes phallic because of incomplete development.

Jung believed that our behavior is influenced by archetypes, universal symbols deeply embedded in our collective unconsciousness. Collecting and completing sets no doubt have as their archetypal antecedents the hoarding needed for survival by early humankind."

Me thinks Interceptor is in need of help... wasn't there a psychiatrist on the forum this weekend?

[grin]

Rich

You want gun owners on a gun forum to help stop another gun owner from buying more guns?

[laugh]

Good luck! [wink]

If a chick wants to own an entire collection of Glock pistols, a psychiatrist would be the last person I'd call.

I'd call a Justice of the Peace and propose.

How was the 36?

Not a bad gun. When loaded it was heavy.
It's similar in shape to the 19 but only held 6+1 rounds.
In order for me to have 18 rounds on me I had to have 3 mags.

I can do that with 1 mag on the 19.

So I started carrying the 19 instead. 15 rounds. Same shape as the 36.

It's not a bad gun..I just prefer the 19 and 26.

The 26 is significantly smaller and lighter than the 36.

How was the 36?

Didn't like it. It was too thin (for me), and wasn't comfortable in my hand. Weirdly enough... I thought that the PPS wasn't going to be comfortable for the same reason... but it fit my hand VERY well. [grin] Go figure.

Also, having had the G30 already... comparing it to the G36, the G30 had less felt recoil.

But... this is all personal preference and is subjective. Many love the 36. You just gotta try one for yourself.

My bad... I completely take back my prior statements about Interceptor's obsessive collecting habits and need for psychiatric help and and intervention...

The good news I think she got several proposals of marriage from my faux pas!!!

So, Interceptor, you gonna hold any of these guys to their offers???

[grin]

Rich

Let me know when you get the G18. I'll bring a few hundred rounds over to help you break it in...

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom