My new glock goal.

Nice goal.
You forgot the compensated models. (ported)
I can't believe you have some 22's, 17's and 21's and have never owned a 19.
the 19 is my all time favorite. I need to get another one.

nope sober as can be. its either glocks or il start getting into buying 1911s.

Wow! A choice between going to the dark side and becoming a disciple to John Moses Browning. How does one decide???

Me, I swing both ways.

For Glocks and 1911's that is, not the other way you perverts!

[smile]

They're all the same except caliber. Why???

If you have to ask that question, you don't understand the beauty of the Glock. That is precisely the point. They are all the same except the caliber.

-Cuz.

So i have decided i will put a hold on my assult rifle buying to fulfill my new goal. I want to own a 3rd gen glocks in every model that is legal for me to own. Its going to be expensive but hey you only live once. All I need is a glock 19, 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34. Hopefully in 6mo I will have them all. [wink] I will eventually put a wtb ad out but if you have anything let me know

You forgot 17L....

You forgot 17L....

The 17L and the 24 are kind of the bastard children of the Glock product
line. I owned a 17L, and while it was cool, it's kinda pointless, unless you just gotta have that extra bit of sight distance/barrel length.

-Mike

The 17L and the 24 are kind of the bastard children of the Glock product
line. I owned a 17L, and while it was cool, it's kinda pointless, unless you just gotta have that extra bit of sight distance/barrel length.

-Mike

That's one person's opinion I guess, personally I love mine, sweet accurate shooter (like most all Glocks anyway). One of these days I'd love to chrono 9mm +P+ out of my 17L & see if there is any real velocity gain over a standard 17.

Why get Glocks when there are Sigs that are Mass legal?....[wink]

Pppsshhhhh, OH NO YOU DIDN'T?!?!?!?! LOL, hey it's kinda like a good N.Y. Strip steak is awesome for dinner, but then again some nice Veal Marsala is good too [smile] [wink]

Last edited:
Pppsshhhhh, OH NO YOU DIDN'T?!?!?!?! LOL, hey it's kinda line a good N.Y. Strip steak is awesome for dinner, but then again some nice Veal Marsala is good too [smile] [wink]

This is true. I just wanted to give her some shit. I personally can't stand glocks but to each their own. I agree though that to say one is "better" than the other is BS.

This is true. I just wanted to give her some shit. I personally can't stand glocks but to each their own. I agree though that to say one is "better" than the other is BS.

Nah, seriously though, I have a Sig 220 that I swapped with another NES'er and I love that gun. I put a lighter spring in it and that too is extremely accurate and fun gun to shoot...I love them both! Not to mention the Bobby D. in Heat coolness factor (only reason I threw that in there is cause I'm watching it on AMC right now...LOL).[laugh]

Interceptor.... you have INSPIRED me. I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier.

I will also make it a goal of mine to accumulate all 9mm Glocks. I LOVE them. They are my favorite babies in the collection. And I have a knack for finding 3rd Gens [smile]

26 - Check
19C - Check
17C
17L
18 [wink]
34 - Check

And when I'm done with 9mm... I may go on to the .45 ACP models.

30SF
21SF

[grin]

How LONG will this take? A long time [sad2]

Last edited:
Good luck with the quest. You probably have a bit of a leg up on us mere mortals getting lines on 3rd gens. It would be sweet to be able to put a light or a laser on my 23.

Back
Top Bottom