My new glock goal.

Interceptor... when you put yourself out there on a online forum like this you need to expect some of this type of feedback. It is human nature...

Take this feedback for what it is worth... but it does feel like this obsessive collection pursuit may be at a root level a desire for attention. You're proud of this goal and enjoy the notoriety. When complete you'll enjoy showing off your collection. Me thinks you kinda like being in the limelight. And you enjoy Glocks... obviously. OK... enough of the pop psychology... [grin]

Although I may not agree with what you are doing, I completely support your right to do whatever the hell you want. You're an adult who is capable of making her own decisions. As long as your decisions don't negatively impact other family members, and children in particular, none of us should give a damn what you choose to collect.

Cheers,

Rich

p.s. Now if you were talking about collecting every Sig pistol... well I'd be all over that!!! [smile]

i dont understand this Glock-mania? and yes i own a 3rd gen glock so i am very familiar with its character...but i would never buy up one of every caliber that is just such a waste of money...what happens when the MA AG finally approves them...all that artificial value will go down the drain.

Depending on how you buy them, there really isn't that much embedded
artificial value, unless you're paying like $850 a piece or some crap, like
some folks do with the G36s and the like. [laugh]

-Mike

richc i think my next gun may just be the sig 226 carry elite. does my new sig 556 swat count as a sig gun for you

I have a Sig 556, but MA compliant version. I love that rifle! Gotta put a better scope on it, and much better BUIS.

I also have a 226 in 9mm. What a great pistol. I'd be all over a carry elite... they are da bomb! I've also got a 239 in 9mm and a 232. Oh... and a C3 Revolution. So who the hell am I to criticize you for collecting, huh???

So, despite your affinity for Glocks, you do have some good taste after all...

[smile]

Rich

I have a Sig 556, but MA compliant version. I love that rifle! Gotta put a better scope on it, and much better BUIS.

I also have a 226 in 9mm. What a great pistol. I'd be all over a carry elite... they are da bomb! I've also got a 239 in 9mm and a 232. Oh... and a C3 Revolution. So who the hell am I to criticize you for collecting, huh???

So, despite your affinity for Glocks, you do have some good taste after all...

[smile]

Rich

there are a ton of different guns i want. i would also love the sig 1911 compact in stainless. see im not so hung up on glocks [smile]

its not about holding value. if i wanted to do that, id get into muscle cars or something. i love glocks and feel how you have to but you can beat the piss out of a glock and they still shoot great. its my finances and how i spend it is up to me. i also have gone out and bought a shit load of ar15s so i guess someone out there will disagree with my decision on that as well. i guess how you feel is how you feel. but for me i will be one of a few around here that owns all models in a 3rd gen

You know, with all those Glocks, you are going to have to have at least one Mech-Tech Carbine Conversion Unit (CCU) to go with them. I just ordered mine in 9mm for some short range (25 yards) steel plate shooting.

Check them out:
http://www.mechtechsys.com/glock.html

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom