• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My friend is looking at time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely but it wasn't being injected into the net until now. Any future potential employer could search his name and this post will come right up, and he'll be judged regardless of outcome. Just my $.02. He probably already said too much with the OP anyway.

Actually if you google it, the second result is the Cape Cod Times, so it's already on the net.

But I agree, I'd be pretty pissed if my friend posted that about me on the net. Probably end of friendship, fist throwing style pissed.

Actually if you google it, the second result is the Cape Cod Times, so it's already on the net.

But I agree, I'd be pretty pissed if my friend posted that about me on the net. Probably end of friendship, fist throwing style pissed.

Yeah you're right, but again why spread it around even more? Especially if its someone you claim to be a friend of. [thinking]

Arrests and court docs ARE PUBLIC INFO. Much of it is web-searchable these days.

If you think that you can hide an arrest, arraignment, court case you are living in a fantasy world. Big Brother has caught up with all of us by use of modern technology.

Whether it gets cross-posted on NES is totally irrelevant to "privacy" or protecting the person involved.

Even if it wasn't posted here on NES or in the Cape Cod Times, the guy is screwed forever on every job app, CCW app (every state form I've seen), etc. CORI and background checks are done routinely these days for damn near every job out there . . . there is no privacy for anyone, anywhere.

Even if he beats the rap, the arrest record stands forever in MA. Remember even if someone is arrested in a case of mistaken identity (not the case here), the arrest is NEVER EXPUNGED IN MA!!

Carry on . . . I'm sure that some will! [thinking]

I yea its public info anyone can get it jeez chill out...he's been sitting beside me most the time that I've posted this info, he doesn't care, after you guys accused me of being this kid, he felt bad and told me to post the info...

I think this thread has served its purpose. (whatever that may have been... [laugh] ) If someone can come up with a compelling reason for me to reopen it, then PM me.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom