Muster on Lexington Battle Green

Who's planning to Attend?

• Total voters
Any politicians going to this rally? Maybe Gabriel Gomez, a republican trying to get support in this state?

Also whats the parking situation going to be...maybe do a NES car pool, maybe even try to show up as a group?

Any politicians going to this rally? Maybe Gabriel Gomez, a republican trying to get support in this state?

Also whats the parking situation going to be...maybe do a NES car pool, maybe even try to show up as a group?

Gomez is anti 2A. From his letter to Deval -

In his pitch to the governor, Gomez predicts that guns and immigration will dominate the debate during his appointed tenure and says, “I support the positions President Obama has taken on these issues, and you can be assured I will keep my word and work on these issues as I have promised.”

In letter to Patrick seeking Senate appointment, Republican Gabriel E. Gomez promised to advance Obama agenda on guns and immigration. - Politics - The Boston Globe

Gomez is anti 2A. From his letter to Deval -

In his pitch to the governor, Gomez predicts that guns and immigration will dominate the debate during his appointed tenure and says, “I support the positions President Obama has taken on these issues, and you can be assured I will keep my word and work on these issues as I have promised.”

In letter to Patrick seeking Senate appointment, Republican Gabriel E. Gomez promised to advance Obama agenda on guns and immigration. - Politics - The Boston Globe

LAME

Though about the NES car pool ideas...any one? haha

I am giving serious thought to cutting out an outline of an AR-15 from a piece of plywood, painting it pink and then stenciling on it in black letters "Chapter 269, section 12D."

Please do! This will not violate any regulations because it is just a sign. Be sure to mount it like a picket sign to avoid any confusion.

As mentioned, Gomez is a RINO and supports obummers gun control. He is a red coat.

Maybe you can try to get our newest state rep to speak at the rally. Rumor has it she has an LTC.

Leah Cole for State Rep

Leah Cole, pro 2nd Amendment candidate running for State rep in Peabody.

I will be contacting her tonight

LAME

Though about the NES car pool ideas...any one? haha

Car pools will be extremely wise. I expect there to be a severe parking issue. Check with RI Oath Keepers. They are trying to reserve lots and get shuttles to help out.

I can pick up four adults near Canton plus maybe two children. Kids seats will be taken if I decide to take mine with me.

This is on the Minuteman "rail trail", right? What's a good place maybe within 5 or so miles to park a car and ride in from? What about by water? I remember people coming to the North Bridge by kayak and canoe.

20130406_084312_zps444fd1db.jpg

This is on the Minuteman "rail trail", right? What's a good place maybe within 5 or so miles to park a car and ride in from? What about by water? I remember people coming to the North Bridge by kayak and canoe.

The Minuteman bike trail starts at the Alewife T-station on one end and Bedford Depot on the other. The Lexington green is 6 miles from Alewife and 4 miles from Bedford. Maybe park at The Bikeway Source bike shop, which is at the end of the trail on the Bedford side and ride in from there. I understand that the owner of the bike shop is 2A friendly.

The Minuteman bike trail starts at the Alewife T-station on one end and Bedford Depot on the other. The Lexington green is 6 miles from Alewife and 4 miles from Bedford. Maybe park at The Bikeway Source bike shop, which is at the end of the trail on the Bedford side and ride in from there. I understand that the owner of the bike shop is 2A friendly.

Chris is the owner of Bikeway Source and Coltfan here on NES. He's also an avid shooter. Great guy and there is plenty of parking around his building. If you need a bike, bike accessories, clothing, etc', stop in. He gives NES folks a discount. Buy all of my stuff from him.

Confirmed speakers for the Muster

Stephen Redfern (GRAA-MA)
Kevin Francisco (GRAA-MA)
Michael Roy Car (Pepperell Constitutional Guard)
Stewart Rhodes (Oath Keepers)
Chief Mark Kessler (Constitutional Security Force)
Yang Li (Tiananmen Sq Dissident)
The Patriot Pastor Garret Lear
Pastor Chuck Baldwin
Lisa Peters (1MMAGC)
Al Prescott (Descendant of Samuel Prescott who rode with Paul Revere)
Steve Moysey (GOAL)

Last edited:
"In one year on average, more than 100,000 people in America are shot or killed with a gun"....? WHAT? Are they adding shootings and deaths caused by shootings together?! So misleading.

"In one year on average, more than 100,000 people in America are shot or killed with a gun"....? WHAT? Are they adding shootings and deaths caused by shootings together?! So misleading.

This may be true as they use the term 'OR' and then specify the number of deaths later. But yeah, they are 'framing their argument.'

Contributions have come to a halt for the Muster. I have resorted to selling off one of my guns to help with the costs. This thread has close to 7,500 views. Let’s assume the views came from 1,000 people. If all 1,000 viewers donated just $5 dollars, we can reach our goal. Please help in any way you can. Any dime contributed that is not used for the Muster will be donated to Comm2A.

Please contribute here.
Muster on the Battle Green - Fundly

Contributions have come to a halt for the Muster. I have resorted to selling off one of my guns to help with the costs. This thread has close to 7,500 views. Let’s assume the views came from 1,000 people. If all 1,000 viewers donated just $5 dollars, we can reach our goal. Please help in any way you can. Any dime contributed that is not used for the Muster will be donated to Comm2A.

Please contribute here.
Muster on the Battle Green - Fundly

Is there a PayPal address for this? I'm not signing up for anymore sites right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I refuse to register to post on the Patch, but Alan Levy is 100% incorrect on posse comitatus. someone set him straight. Posse comitatus only refers to FEDERAL troops-it doesnt have any jurisdiction over national guard. Period. In short, posse comitatus prevents federal troops from enforcing law in the US. HOWEVER, a governor retains the right to mobilize the national guard to enforce laws, as per their own governing constitution.

Back
Top Bottom