Mother's FB post after her kids were killed while pulling a home invasion

yeah, it's supposed to be gooks....spelling isn't a priority

Yea, I should have figured that one out on my own but i have never in my entire life seen someone stupid enough to actually misspell gook. Amazing.

Interesting though, i bet if the 'guuks' were over on their timeline tossing the N-bomb around those idiots would be going apeshit and planning drivebys. I need to find a new planet, I'm starting to dislike this one.

I have questions/need translation!
---------------------

Christine Clark All these GUUKS thinking shit funny, remember you still got s bitch in the hospital bitch,
LikeShow more reactions
· 1 hr

Whit Caramellolita replied · 1 Reply

Christine Clark Guuks laughing but for real they hurt hella bad, cause in there culture you don't **** with old people that means much, so about there laughs it's really there tears, they got a dead dog eating me. Dead
----------

1. What exactly is 'guuks'?
2. "
they got a dead dog eating me. Dead" ... Just no clue, no clue at all. Anyone?

Sounds like a slur for asian, the second part I have no idea. But the first seems like a threat against the injured family member in the hospital.

My brain hurts after trying to understand that

yeah, it's supposed to be gooks....spelling isn't a priority

From urban dictionary...

guuk
To give someone oral sex. Comes from the noise made during.
I'm going to guuk him.
#oral #guuk #blowjob #sex #guuked

Best i can tell they are saying blowjobs or cocksuckers. Probably the latter as it would make the most sense. Read it as, Christine Clark: All these [strike=]GUUKS[/strike] cocksuckers thinking shit funny...

You got me on the dead dog part. My google fu turned up nothing on that one.

{the perp's}... father told WISH-TV that his son went by the nickname Lucky.
Not this time. He picked the wrong house to break in to.

This story has all kinds of good news in it.
Wednesday’s shooting was the second time in two days that an Indianapolis homeowner shot and killed an intruder.
[rockon]

2 in two days. I wonder if they will get the message.

Wednesday’s shooting was the second time in two days that an Indianapolis homeowner shot and killed an intruder. A man killed Derrick Johnson Jr., 18, early Tuesday morning after the teen broke into his home through a window, WXIN-TV reported.

The man’s wife and 3-year-old child were home with him at the time of the break-in.

It was not immediately clear if charges were being considered in either case. An Indianapolis Metro Police Department spokesman said residents have a right to protect themselves in their homes.

“It is disheartening that we see burglaries resulting in death, but we live in Indiana and it’s legal for people to have guns to protect themselves,” Officer Aaron Hamer said.

What a shame, seems like such a nice family. Best thing that could happen for society as whole is for all of them to be taken out back and shot with a CA legal 10rd mag, in the face.

Joking aside, that mother should be charged with 6 counts of child neglect and accessory to murder simply out of principle. **** her.

What a shame, seems like such a nice family. Best thing that could happen for society as whole is for all of them to be taken out back and shot with a CA legal 10rd mag, in the face.

Joking aside, that mother should be charged with 6 counts of child neglect and accessory to murder simply out of principle. **** her.

Bummer. I was gonna rep point you until you said joking aside. They should be put down

I have questions/need translation!
---------------------

Christine Clark All these GUUKS thinking shit funny, remember you still got s bitch in the hospital bitch,
LikeShow more reactions
· 1 hr

Whit Caramellolita replied · 1 Reply

Christine Clark Guuks laughing but for real they hurt hella bad, cause in there culture you don't **** with old people that means much, so about there laughs it's really there tears, they got a dead dog eating me. Dead
----------

1. What exactly is 'guuks'?
2. "
they got a dead dog eating me. Dead" ... Just no clue, no clue at all. Anyone?

Yeah, I'm assuming she means "gooks"(i think that's how you spell the Asian racial slur?) the guy who's house got broken into and killed's name was Chong Yang(from the link I posted)

Dead dog eating me she's referring to the Asian stereotype of them eating dogs/cats.

Last edited:
Something else to thank the democrats for. I consider her and anything like her and anything that supports her to be the enemy.

I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language
Bitch has no clue how much ammo there is in private hands. She better start screwing around some more, she's going to need way more than 4. Way more.

Yeah, I'm assuming she means "gooks"(i think that's how you spell the Asian racial slur?) the guy who's house got broken into and killed's name was Chong Yang(from the link I posted)

Dead dog eating me she's referring to the Asian stereotype of them eating dogs/cats.

Isnt it funny how the BLM crowd claims that black people cant be racist and can't commit hate crimes? How many Asians are going around shooting/robbing/raping/killing Blacks? But yet somehow Asians are the "oppressors?" Must be that "Asian Privilege."

EDIT: How soon before BLM starts rioting over this one?

Last edited:
Did yo notice the vids of her in the car with her kids? I guarantee that there is a bigger age gap between me and my youngest sister than there is between her and her kids. Looks liek she started popping out ghetto rats at ~13 yrs. old.I've been checking youtube but apparently Tommy Sotomayor hasn't gotten his hands on this story yet.

Tommy must be sleeping

I'm sure he'll have this up soon. Jamarquavius and Exavier can't avoid Sotomayor's epic reviews.

" hey everybody live they life different "

now WHO can argue with THAT?

Last edited by a moderator:
Toni Washington

9 hrs ·
For all the mf's that got something to say about my mf sons, don't know wtf y'all talking about my babies did what they did it's not ok but hey everybody live they life different and my boys chose to be stickup kids and some of you mf's is lucky right now cause my babies is gone and they foot ain't no longer on you mf's necks so you mf's can come up outta hiding now, it's sad there gone and there never coming back but I can tell you my babies went out like soldiers while you mf's is sitn and hidn behind the book not putn in no type of action, if anybody got something to say just know them my n*gg*s and if you know them y'all know them boys right there wasn't going out, so I really don't give two f*ks about what nobody say cause guess what I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language...

(slightly edited by me for language so I don't get yelled at lol)

Another proud Democrat voter.

dindu nuffins

Is that the Jar Jar type character in the next Star Wars movie?

Back
Top Bottom