Mother's FB post after her kids were killed while pulling a home invasion

kind of a bummer you can't comment on her post.

- - - Updated - - -

I read her comment 2.5 times and I have no idea what she is saying.

Can somebody translate or is this some kind of jibber jabber that makes no cents?

Just a hunch that she never learned cursive either.

she's saying "My kids is mad gangsta yo and they shit on fleek with gats so lit y'all motha****as be trippin". more or less.

I hate to admit it, but this is just what I was thinking.
It's really tragic that families like this exist. I can understand 1 kid going bad, but the mom makes it sound like the mom supports the kids being "stickup kids".[frown][sad2]

kids born to "mothers" like that have no chance. It's really sad that from the moment those kids are born they're destined to be absolute dog shit. I'm not really a proponent of eugenics, but this mom really makes a case for sterilizing certain people.

Are you insinuating that these 2 fine gents smell bad?

That would be scents!

Which can be covered up with incense as all frat alumni know. You know. To cover the scent of their... gym socks! Yeah. That's the ticket. A few cents worth of incense to cover the scents of their gym socks makes sense!

Hunting party?
I wont be shocked when shes on they news with 6 children (victems of gun violence)
She better start making more.

as far as criminals getting guns for defense, its probibly not a bad idea with 4 more of her children in the world. Hopefully some of the less piece of shit criminals out there will take care of this problem for us.

Nothing to see here...they clearly just needed money for clothes for school. You all just need to see it from the point of view from someone that was raised in. da. hood.

Nautika Harris, everyone!

http://youtu.be/2ZGSQXmJPaQ

I can only imagine how the hardworking and honest people of this race must feel.

Wow.. how does one respond to that.. The one thing that comes to my mind is it is painfully obvious she is saying she raised an small mf'n army
of "soldier thugs" and is mf'n proud of it.

They obviously came from a well educated family with a "Stellar" mom as a mentor.

Wow just wow

9 hrs ·
For all the mf's that got something to say about my mf sons, don't know wtf y'all talking about my babies did what they did it's not ok but hey everybody live they life different and my boys chose to be stickup kids and some of you mf's is lucky right now cause my babies is gone and they foot ain't no longer on you mf's necks so you mf's can come up outta hiding now, it's sad there gone and there never coming back but I can tell you my babies went out like soldiers while you mf's is sitn and hidn behind the book not putn in no type of action, if anybody got something to say just know them my n*gg*s and if you know them y'all know them boys right there wasn't going out, so I really don't give two f*ks about what nobody say cause guess what I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong, 5 to go. Mom seems to be the root of the problem here. She clearly has to go, too bad it didn't happen 30 years ago.

Yup. Forget John Connor. Some things are just too important to humanity!

terminator.jpg

I dunno guys, I checked out her FB pics, she ain't half-bad looking, maybe only a 4-6 beer handicap. Poor woman lost her sons, come on now! [thinking]

I dunno guys, I checked out her FB pics, she ain't half-bad looking, maybe only a 4-6 beer handicap. Poor woman lost her sons, come on now! [thinking]
A beautiful tail, good for one nite, a beautiful mind ,good for a lifetime.

Did yo notice the vids of her in the car with her kids? I guarantee that there is a bigger age gap between me and my youngest sister than there is between her and her kids. Looks liek she started popping out ghetto rats at ~13 yrs. old.I've been checking youtube but apparently Tommy Sotomayor hasn't gotten his hands on this story yet.

Did yo notice the vids of her in the car with her kids? I guarantee that there is a bigger age gap between me and my youngest sister than there is between her and her kids. Looks liek she started popping out ghetto rats at ~13 yrs. old.I've been checking youtube but apparently Tommy Sotomayor hasn't gotten his hands on this story yet.

Tommy must be sleeping

I have questions/need translation!
---------------------

Christine Clark All these GUUKS thinking shit funny, remember you still got s bitch in the hospital bitch,
LikeShow more reactions
· 1 hr

Whit Caramellolita replied · 1 Reply

Christine Clark Guuks laughing but for real they hurt hella bad, cause in there culture you don't **** with old people that means much, so about there laughs it's really there tears, they got a dead dog eating me. Dead
----------

1. What exactly is 'guuks'?
2. "
they got a dead dog eating me. Dead" ... Just no clue, no clue at all. Anyone?

---------------------

Christine Clark All these GUUKS thinking shit funny, remember you still got s bitch in the hospital bitch,
LikeShow more reactions
· 1 hr

Christine Clark Guuks laughing but for real they hurt hella bad, cause in there culture you don't **** with old people that means much, so about there laughs it's really there tears, they got a dead dog eating me. Dead
----------

2. "

Last edited by a moderator:
---------------------

LikeShow more reactions
· 1 hr

----------

2. "

Sounds like a slur for asian, the second part I have no idea. But the first seems like a threat against the injured family member in the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom