• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mother's FB post after her kids were killed while pulling a home invasion

mikeyp

NES Member
[h=5]
18951058_10209657167926092_4514604271302145660_n.jpg

Toni Washington
[/h][h=5]9 hrs ·
For all the mf's that got something to say about my mf sons, don't know wtf y'all talking about my babies did what they did it's not ok but hey everybody live they life different and my boys chose to be stickup kids and some of you mf's is lucky right now cause my babies is gone and they foot ain't no longer on you mf's necks so you mf's can come up outta hiding now, it's sad there gone and there never coming back but I can tell you my babies went out like soldiers while you mf's is sitn and hidn behind the book not putn in no type of action, if anybody got something to say just know them my n*gg*s and if you know them y'all know them boys right there wasn't going out, so I really don't give two f*ks about what nobody say cause guess what I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language...[/h]
(slightly edited by me for language so I don't get yelled at lol)

One week ago today:

"I'm so proud of my n*gg*s! They be like soldiers steppin on mf's necks."
- Toni Washington

Just spent 2 minutes scrolling through her FB feed. Dear god man what a freaking tool bag.

That right there is the definition of trash.

Just wow.

Although many folks are unable to express simple emotions. Most everything comes out as rage or joy.

Back years ago, we had a "Men's Ministry" at the church we attended. It was at one guy's house monthly. You'd get 30-40 guys in there on a Thursday night to hang out and talk.

One night, as we went around the room speaking on some topic, an older gent, Ben, I'll call him gets up.

"Ya? Yah????? Let me tell you something. My father is dying. He's DYING! He's at my house right now. And my wife is slaving 24 hours a day to take care of him. My poor wife is there TAKING CARE OF HIM! And what are all of you doing? Sitting around here talking about (whatever lame topic we were discussing). I'm disgusted with all of you!"

He knew he was a dink. He knew it wasn't our fault. He knew he was upset his dad was dying and his wife bore the brunt of it. But instead of remorse or sadness, he had anger because WE all weren't over HIS house taking care of HIS father, so his wife had to.

?????

I wonder if you can insert "Stick up Kids" into a resume? That would seriously place you ahead of the hiring curve.

Seriously tempted to troll that broad, but "Ain't nobody got time for that."

nothing to be said here that hasn't been said already. These are the pieces of trash we all know exist. These people and folks like them are the reason you carry and also carry at home. Let God sort them out after the smoke clears.

I read her comment 2.5 times and I have no idea what she is saying.

Can somebody translate or is this some kind of jibber jabber that makes no cents?

Just a hunch that she never learned cursive either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so her kids took the room temperature challenge and not only is she ok with it, but she's also encouraging her other 4 sons to do the same thing?

Wait, so her kids took the room temperature challenge and not only is she ok with it, but she's also encouraging her other 4 sons to do the same thing?

Just goes to show that crime is a culture issue. She clearly has no problem with her kids pursuing a life of crime.

Back
Top Bottom