• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mother's FB post after her kids were killed while pulling a home invasion

Why is anyone surprised by the posts of this mental midget? She sounds like the typical inner city single parent with a household full of gangsters and future gangsters along with a chip on her shoulder. She says she studied at Humphreys Law yet she calls crime a life choice and says her sons were "setup". In what world is invading a home and getting killed in the process a "setup"? She's blaming the victim who was merely defending himself which, by the way, is now the politically correct thing to do in the liberal world. I notice she has the "perpetrator is the victim" argument down pat. She represents everything that's wrong with the black community. As long as people like her maintain this line of thought, nothing in the inner cities will ever improve or change.

"I'm like O dog ( you gone sit here and let these mf kill yo got damn cuzin and you ain't gone do shit)"

At least she quoted O Dog from Menace to Society.

That woman is gone. What happened to her other sons? Thought they were soldiers.

Toni Washington

I need to know why this mf had a loaded AR 15 at 7:30 in the morning

Because this...

18951058_10209657167926092_4514604271302145660_n.jpg

Toni Washington

9 hrs ·
For all the mf's that got something to say about my mf sons, don't know wtf y'all talking about my babies did what they did it's not ok but hey everybody live they life different and my boys chose to be stickup kids and some of you mf's is lucky right now cause my babies is gone and they foot ain't no longer on you mf's necks so you mf's can come up outta hiding now, it's sad there gone and there never coming back but I can tell you my babies went out like soldiers while you mf's is sitn and hidn behind the book not putn in no type of action, if anybody got something to say just know them my n*gg*s and if you know them y'all know them boys right there wasn't going out, so I really don't give two f*ks about what nobody say cause guess what I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language...

(slightly edited by me for language so I don't get yelled at lol)

Last edited:
I'm confused.

It was a "setup"? Her "kids" did an armed home invasion and the home owner killed them and it was setup? And since the home owner had an AR it's all being covered up by the media?

This is on the level of the mother stating that the kid working at the pizza place had no right to shoot her kid just because he was holding the place up. When you walk into someone's home or place of business with a gun in hand - sometimes they have guns too.

Well, in fairness, AR-15s are illegal in this country. She said so and she's a lawyer so she'd know.

"shit I did my research that mf AR 15 is banned from the United States and illegal as of January 2017"

I didn't catch the cite but I'm sure some desultory searching will turn it up.

Well, in fairness, AR-15s are illegal in this country. She said so and she's a lawyer so she'd know.

"shit I did my research that mf AR 15 is banned from the United States and illegal as of January 2017"

I didn't catch the cite but I'm sure some desultory searching will turn it up.

Maybe we should sign her up to receive this month's Cabela's catalogue. It's all "Guns & Ammo."

Not surprise this narcissist has a completely public FB page. Supposedly went to college but can write a word of English. Even claims to have gone to law school. Must have flunked out.
And the AR15 is not illegal in the country.
I suspect the truth is a far cry from her rant.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say one thing....she's got a helluva body. must have had the two boys when she was 13
A bit chunky. And dressing like a hoochy momma won't win her any respect.
The only decent picture is a head shot.

Not surprise this narcissist has a completely public FB page. Supposedly went to college but can write a word of English. Even claims to have gone to law school. Must have flunked out.
And the AR15 is not illegal in the country.
I suspect the truth is a far cry from her rant.

- - - Updated - - -

A bit chunky. And dressing like a hoochy momma won't win her any respect.
The only decent picture is a head shot.

She writes lots of words in English, just can't form a coherent sentence

Can we start using an archive service for this? The posts keep disappearing so there isn't any proof of this lady's craziness.
It's back up and still a quality amount of insane

"I need to know if the police found 4 shells belonging to my son then why this mf shot 16 times"

And I need to know the law that states you can only return fire 1 for 1.

It's back up and still a quality amount of insane

"I need to know if the police found 4 shells belonging to my son then why this mf shot 16 times"

And I need to know the law that states you can only return fire 1 for 1.

Seriously? Your scumbag son's lucky he didn't catch more than that. In that situation I'm pulling the trigger till either he hits the ground or the bolt locks back.

I think the next 10 to 20 years are going to get real interesting in this country.

This is hardly new. People just like her and her family have been around for decades. TBH, all this ghetto shit was MUCH worse in most cities in the 60s and 70s.

Violent crime overall is down and social media didn't deliver this shit right to your hand 20-30 years ago.

This is hardly new. People just like her and her family have been around for decades. TBH, all this ghetto shit was MUCH worse in most cities in the 60s and 70s.

Violent crime overall is down and social media didn't deliver this shit right to your hand 20-30 years ago.

It's funny, things like the "diddlers stealing children" thing was actually far more prolific many years ago, except nobody turned into a helcopter parent over it because it wasn't covered in the news media the same way. Then pieces of shit like Nancy Grace come along and over-sensationalize every bad thing that has ever happened to a child in this country, and everyone suddenly everyone shits their brains out with fear- despite the fact that the kidnap/abuse rate on children is probably a lot lower than it was 20 or 30 years ago.

-Mike

From urban dictionary...

Best i can tell they are saying blowjobs or cocksuckers. Probably the latter as it would make the most sense. Read it as, Christine Clark: All these [strike=]GUUKS[/strike] cocksuckers thinking shit funny...

You got me on the dead dog part. My google fu turned up nothing on that one.

Be cool guys. I'm Japanese-American and a Vietnam War Vet. I saw plenty of gooks in the far east.

Am I really the only one who is astonished by the fact that the shooting happened at 7:30 am? I mean, I find it hard to believe that those thugs were already up that early.

Back
Top Bottom