• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mother's FB post after her kids were killed while pulling a home invasion

Looks like she got some advice.
Her facebook is not showing this post anymore.

Gotta clean up her social media for the lawsuit.
Too bad it's already been quoted all over the place.
And there's that "Wayback Machine".
But don't tell her, let that be a surprise.

Lol. That's a starter kit. [rofl]

Yeah, I was not bragging by any means. I was merely making a point in regards to someone else said about private ammo owned. For me 5000 is my absolute minimum. You clearly have a higher minimum. Which emphasizes the point I was making. This stupid mom that wants some type of "war" has no idea what she would be up against.

After reading some more posts....

PSA: as far as I understand it you are legally not allowed to possess more than 10,000 rounds and 5000 shotgun shells, so I wouldn't post on here how much you have, unless it's 9999 or less. Cause Maura is out there somewhere.

Last edited:
For all the mf's that got something to say about my mf sons, don't know wtf y'all talking about my babies did what they did it's not ok but hey everybody live they life different and my boys chose to be stickup kids and some of you mf's is lucky right now cause my babies is gone and they foot ain't no longer on you mf's necks so you mf's can come up outta hiding now, it's sad there gone and there never coming back but I can tell you my babies went out like soldiers while you mf's is sitn and hidn behind the book not putn in no type of action, if anybody got something to say just know them my n*gg*s and if you know them y'all know them boys right there wasn't going out, so I really don't give two f*ks about what nobody say cause guess what I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language...

[paraphrase]
To those having something to say about my sons, you don't know the circumstances.

What they did was not OK. They made choices in life that perhaps you or I would not have. They chose a life of crime and have paid the ultimate price. By doing that, maybe they have saved some of you from becoming their victims. They lived by the sword and died by the sword, but at least they LIVED life.

If you can't appreciate that, then you should stay in your safe homes and live your safe lives.

It's a false safety though. Their brothers are on the same path in life and are ready to follow in their footsteps.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
[/paraphrase]

I thinks that's a reasonably close translation from Ebonics to English.

Last edited:
[paraphrase]
To those having something to say about my sons, you don't know the circumstances.

What they did was not OK. They made choices in life that perhaps you or I would not have. They chose a life of crime and have paid the ultimate price. By doing that, maybe they have saved some of you from becoming their victims. They lived by the sword and died by the sword, but at least they LIVED life.

If you can't appreciate that, then you should stay in your safe homes and live your safe lives.

It's a false safety though. Their brothers are on the same path in life and are ready to follow in their footsteps.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
[/paraphrase]

I thinks that's a reasonably close translation from Ebonics to English.

Interesting... I seem to have translated it differently, but somehow I think we are both correct.

My translation came up with this:

"I'm a dumb, loud mouth bitch who is a terrible parent. I raised my kids to be pieces of shit and now two of them are dead."

Interesting... I seem to have translated it differently, but somehow I think we are both correct.

My translation came up with this:

"I'm a dumb, loud mouth bitch who is a terrible parent. I raised my kids to be pieces of shit and now two of them are dead."

We're both dead on. I translated the words. You interpreted the thoughts and implications.

Together they paint an accurate, though saddening picture of that family.

She's back, and flapping her useless mouth again. Also she's a lawyer now. [laugh]

Toni Washington 20 hrs ·

shit I did my research that mf AR 15 is banned from the United States and illegal as of January 2017 nooooooooooooooo I'm not sleeping on that then mf Fresno detectives is covering shit up tryna make my sons look bad saying one of my sons was charged with murder and home invasion, that's a mf lie cause me having this LAW DEGREE and offering my son life was not an option, I made it possible for my son not to have the I wrote the bar of association and did that coming from Georgia so I got that dropped so stop slandering my son's names and calling us ******s in the process the shit wrong but it's a glinch in this shit and I'm not letting that shit ride I'm legally gone ride for my boys until I win, this mf shot 16 rounds 5 in one son 3 in the baby son that was sitting in the car and all they could go off of is his story hell nah let's piece that shit up, I'm not just riding off his story it's too far fetch, I need to know why my sons was shot in the back I need to know why this mf had a loaded AR 15 at 7:30 in the morning in the bathroom I need to know why this mf shot 16 rounds and shot out that back window while my baby son was in the car and blew his torso out I need to know if the police found 4 shells belonging to my son then why this mf shot 16 times instead of kneeling down on his daddy side trying to save his dad, if one of my parents got shot I would give up and be focused on my parent instead you go to the car after killing one son and kill the youngest one that's sitting in the passenger seat, mf the department doesn't mf'n negotiate that shit sound stage, then you got mf in my inbox on that ****** shit, hell nah im not letting that shit ride say wtf you wanna usay but I'm bout to legally get to the bottom of this shit ... FRESNO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS TRYNA HIDE SOMETHING
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
I'm like O dog ( you gone sit here and let these mf kill yo got damn cuzin and you ain't gone do shit) lol hell nah Fresno police is a mf lie that story they told was staged and made up an a lot of lies just to close a case of two black brothers but damn that's to bad they momma know her shit legally and not gone let it get swept up under the rug, noooo not these boys , y'all not bout to just railroad mines I need something some type of Justice got that up there
1f446_1f3ff.png
#Abcnew #ABCnews41 #Fox40 #Actionnews now SHARE SHARE SHARE THIS

" I need to know why this mf had a loaded AR 15 at 7:30 in the morning"

Apparently she does not realize that we gun owners SLEEP with our AR's.
[smile]

Does she have an app on her phone that turns English into Ebonics, or does she really TYPE that way as well as speak that way?

"The local constabulary is suspect. I am miffed
."
translates to:
"FRESNO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS TRYNA HIDE SOMETHING. I'm like O dog
"

Last edited:
She's back, and flapping her useless mouth again. Also she's a lawyer now. [laugh]

Toni Washington 20 hrs ·

shit I did my research that mf AR 15 is banned from the United States and illegal as of January 2017 nooooooooooooooo I'm not sleeping on that then mf Fresno detectives is covering shit up tryna make my sons look bad saying one of my sons was charged with murder and home invasion, that's a mf lie cause me having this LAW DEGREE and offering my son life was not an option, I made it possible for my son not to have the I wrote the bar of association and did that coming from Georgia so I got that dropped so stop slandering my son's names and calling us ******s in the process the shit wrong but it's a glinch in this shit and I'm not letting that shit ride I'm legally gone ride for my boys until I win, this mf shot 16 rounds 5 in one son 3 in the baby son that was sitting in the car and all they could go off of is his story hell nah let's piece that shit up, I'm not just riding off his story it's too far fetch, I need to know why my sons was shot in the back I need to know why this mf had a loaded AR 15 at 7:30 in the morning in the bathroom I need to know why this mf shot 16 rounds and shot out that back window while my baby son was in the car and blew his torso out I need to know if the police found 4 shells belonging to my son then why this mf shot 16 times instead of kneeling down on his daddy side trying to save his dad, if one of my parents got shot I would give up and be focused on my parent instead you go to the car after killing one son and kill the youngest one that's sitting in the passenger seat, mf the department doesn't mf'n negotiate that shit sound stage, then you got mf in my inbox on that ****** shit, hell nah im not letting that shit ride say wtf you wanna usay but I'm bout to legally get to the bottom of this shit ... FRESNO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS TRYNA HIDE SOMETHING
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
270a_1f3ff.png
I'm like O dog ( you gone sit here and let these mf kill yo got damn cuzin and you ain't gone do shit) lol hell nah Fresno police is a mf lie that story they told was staged and made up an a lot of lies just to close a case of two black brothers but damn that's to bad they momma know her shit legally and not gone let it get swept up under the rug, noooo not these boys , y'all not bout to just railroad mines I need something some type of Justice got that up there
1f446_1f3ff.png
#Abcnew #ABCnews41 #Fox40 #Actionnews now SHARE SHARE SHARE THIS

I think she added to it

#CBS47 Fresno #FOX40 #ABC30 Action News I don't give a fuk what nobody say it was a setup, you in the bathroom with a AR 15 and killed my baby in the car not gone happen I'm seeking justice 7:30 am in the morning in the batheroom and my son sitting in the car hell mf nah I'm not sleeping on that real game we panthers ain't letting that slide we legally gone get justice on all that, real talk idgaf my boys did what they did like the news and detectives say but 7:30 AR 15 and shit I did my research that mf AR 15 is banned from the United States and illegal as of January 2017 nooooooooooooooo I'm not sleeping on that then mf Fresno detectives is covering shit up tryna make my sons look bad saying one of my sons was charged with murder and home invasion, that's a mf lie cause me having this LAW DEGREE and offering my son life was not an option, I made it possible for my son not to have the I wrote the bar of association and did that coming from Georgia so I got that dropped so stop slandering my son's names and calling us ******s in the process the shit wrong but it's a glinch in this shit and I'm not letting that shit ride I'm legally gone ride for my boys until I win, this mf shot 16 rounds 5 in one son 3 in the baby son that was sitting in the car and all they could go off of is his story hell nah let's piece that shit up, I'm not just riding off his story it's too far fetch, I need to know why my sons was shot in the back I need to know why this mf had a loaded AR 15 at 7:30 in the morning in the bathroom I need to know why this mf shot 16 rounds and shot out that back window while my baby son was in the car and blew his torso out I need to know if the police found 4 shells belonging to my son then why this mf shot 16 times instead of kneeling down on his daddy side trying to save his dad, if one of my parents got shot I would give up and be focused on my parent instead you go to the car after killing one son and kill the youngest one that's sitting in the passenger seat, mf the department doesn't mf'n negotiate that shit sound stage, then you got mf in my inbox on that ****** shit, hell nah im not letting that shit ride say wtf you wanna usay but I'm bout to legally get to the bottom of this shit ... FRESNO POLICE DEPARTMENT IS TRYNA HIDE SOMETHING
270a_1f3ff.png
✊
270a_1f3ff.png
✊
270a_1f3ff.png
✊
270a_1f3ff.png
✊
270a_1f3ff.png
✊
1f446_1f3ff.png
#Abcnew#ABCnews41 #Fox40 #Actionnews now SHARE SHARE SHARE THIS

I'm confused.

It was a "setup"? Her "kids" did an armed home invasion and the home owner killed them and it was setup? And since the home owner had an AR it's all being covered up by the media?

This is on the level of the mother stating that the kid working at the pizza place had no right to shoot her kid just because he was holding the place up. When you walk into someone's home or place of business with a gun in hand - sometimes they have guns too.

The best part of her rant is this gem: "...my boys did what they did like the news and detectives say..."

It kinda takes away any argument she may have.

Back
Top Bottom