• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

More crap from the fear mongering media

I read an article on WWLP. that made me furious. Look below at a clip from their article. You cant miss the lies.

http://wwlp.com/2015/03/06/ak-47-pure-heroin-seized-3-alleged-dealers-arrested/

The items recovered were:
  • AK-47 rifle
  • Pistol Grip Shotgun
  • Smith & Wesson MMP .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun
  • Ruger .40 caliber semi-automatic handgun
  • Glock .25 caliber semi-automatic handgun
  • 358 rounds of ammunition
  • 57 shotgun shells
  • 50-round Glock magazines
  • 51 grams of pure, raw heroin
  • 10 bags of heroin
  • Heroin packaging materials- scales, stamps, etc.
  • 2 grams of powder cocaine
  • 30 grams of marijuana
  • $985 in cash

And this info was certainly spoon-fed from the police department.

That, and they didn't have enough ammo.

The should be reporting "illegal possession of" in front of all the firearms, because by themselves, they aren't illegal objects.

Completely friggen annoys me when they put such an emphasis on the firearms in drug busts, for all anyone knows maybe, just maybe these guys had active LTC's

Completely friggen annoys me when they put such an emphasis on the firearms in drug busts, for all anyone knows maybe, just maybe these guys had active LTC's

"Heroin trafficking and weapons charges have been filed against two of the residents..."

I hear you though, if they were legal, the guns would be a bigger deal than the drugs.

And this info was certainly spoon-fed from the police department.

That, and they didn't have enough ammo.

Yep. The writer usually just writes their piece off the cops press release.

I checked the sprinfield pd facebook page. The press release is there along with all the bad info, pic's too.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=874028155991279&id=617763834951047

11053463_874027855991309_9196439231740937540_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have two 50 round drum mags for my Glock. Also eight 33 round factory mags and two steel 30 rounders for Glock pistols.
But, there were no large Glock mags in the picture posted.

Malodave

I read an article on WWLP. that made me furious. Look below at a clip from their article. You cant miss the lies.

http://wwlp.com/2015/03/06/ak-47-pure-heroin-seized-3-alleged-dealers-arrested/

four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings.

shoot a guy could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with this stuff

Hmm I want one of those rugers so I should turn to the illegal market considering I can't find one legally

Back
Top Bottom