Momma bought a roscoe

My parents live down in FL and their next door neighbor -- a police chief of a neighboring town -- came over and sold my mom a snubbie S&W .38. When asked if she should "register it", he replied, "no, and there's no record of you buying it either".

Ahhh, Florida.

I am pretty sure that it came out of the evidence locker. I put in a standing request for "anything Glock, Kahr or 1911" to come my way. This guy is cool enough to transfer it to me outta hand.

Gotta love those southern PDs.

My parents live down in FL and their next door neighbor -- a police chief of a neighboring town -- came over and sold my mom a snubbie S&W .38. When asked if she should "register it", he replied, "no, and there's no record of you buying it either".

Ahhh, Florida.

I am pretty sure that it came out of the evidence locker. I put in a standing request for "anything Glock, Kahr or 1911" to come my way. This guy is cool enough to transfer it to me outta hand.

Gotta love those southern PDs.

I'm loving it to. Their is a local judge who is at almost all the local gunshows. If you know what he looks like you can walk up to him and he'll happily sign off on a Form 1 or 4 right then and their.

The thing I hate is the 3 day waiting period for a handgun if you don't have a CCW.

The other nice 'perk' of being here is come summer and a nice beach [smile]

I used to live down Delray and while there was a lot of guns about (good), there was a crapload of crime (bad). I never left the house without a gun.

All in all, I am glad to be in NH.

I spent a year in Ft Myers back in the early 90's.

The day I was moving out of one dump to move into a less dumpier dump the Sheriffs were looking in the bushes for one of my neighbors with there Stainless S&W .357s drawn (yes I am that old).

The hookers used to hang out in front of the hospital which always seemed overly convenient

Back
Top Bottom