Mom arrested for gun across in NJ may be spared prison sentence

The "deferred prosecution" is probably similar to the MA "Continuance without a finding" and NY "Adjournment contemplating dismissal". The charges remain pending for a certain period of time (one year was mentioned in this case), and then are dropped if the subject does not get into any more trouble with the system. Under such an arrangement, the person is free and there is no bail required, but the individual technically has charges pending.

I suspect that the PA gun license prohibition is a result of the pending felony charges that will remain in place. She will probably be eligible to reapply once her term in the "deferred prosecution" program has concluded.

I hope so.
The animals run amok in NJ and they will take the time to bust this poor gals ass.
F##k NJ.
I also hope she's smart enough never to set foot in that crap hole again.

Years ago , two co-workers of mine flew into NJ on a puddle jumper for a conference.
They ended up in some little dump of an airport that was basicly a couple of sheds.
No one worked there and there was just a payphone with no phone book.
So they called the PD to get the number for a cab.
The cop who answered the phone told them whatever you do don't call a cab , you'll end up dead in some alley.
Apparently the cabbies who pick out of towner's there take them out somewhere where a bunch of their buddies are waiting to rob and kill them.
Classy place , NJ.

What, you want them to have an understanding of something they write on? Pleez.

I like this.

Yeah, because the conceal carry holders from PA are the ones committing the murders in Camden, Trenton, Jersey City, Newark, etc. Talk about a moron.

Seriously. The only thing that NJ will miss when these people don't come to Christie's $hithole is the money that they would have spent that will get spent in PA.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope so.
The animals run amok in NJ and they will take the time to bust this poor gals ass.
F##k NJ.

Years ago , two co-workers of mine flew into NJ on a puddle jumper for a conference.
They ended up in some little dump of an airport that was basicly a couple of sheds.
The cop who answered the phone told them whatever you do don't call a cab , you'll end up dead in some alley.
Apparently the cabbies who pick out of towner's there take them out somewhere where a bunch of their buddies are waiting to rob and kill them.
Classy place , NJ.

I avoid that craphole at all costs in my travels.

I hope so.
F##k NJ.

Classy place , NJ.

At least the cop gave them the low down and maybe kept them alive.

This. he's playing the game

If he wants to have any hope of winning the Republican nomination, he needs to play it a little more often. Pardoning someone who is a victim of retarded laws is the first rule of the game.

Mighty big of him to pardon her now that she has had her life destroyed and spent probably tens of thousands of dollars on legal fees. Christie sucks so bad.

Last edited:
He has zero hope of winning the nomination, zero.

He has major problems with some of his views. But what KILLED him was the giant wet kiss he gave obama two weeks before the '12 election. Completely unforgiveable even if he 'evolved' on other things. He was a drooling fool for those PR events. Also, he could have appoint an R as senator went Lautenberg went to hell instead he called a special election he knew the D's would win.

This is a blatant attempt to pander to gun owners to prove that he is Pro 2A. He's not and never has been. Even if he weren't soft on Muslim extremists in his own state, this would make him a non starter with most conservatives. He has a better chance at the nomination by switching parties and running as Democrat.

Christie commuted Brian Aitken after he was railroaded and wrongfully convicted of 3 gun charges, so he's done stuff like this before.

That's because he doesn't think they are BS, just misapplied now and then. I think he was a prosecutor before he got into politics. I wonder how many gun charges he pursued?

I agree. He's not a full anti but he certainly favors quite a bit of the bs. He was a federal prosecutor. I think he went after a lot of NJ corrupt pols if I recall correctly.

Back
Top Bottom