Milford father, son face gun, ammo charges

It was posted on a private page and I'm pretty sure it has been taken down since. I'm sorry guys but I'm not throwing anyone under any bus here. MPD guys are usually really good about this shit.

That's ok, just continue to support those who are obviously out to get people who just want to exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

How were they charged with Possession of a large cap weapon if it says they had LTCs? Because it had features in violation of MA AWB?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

How were they charged with Possession of a large cap weapon if it says they had LTCs? Because it had features in violation of MA AWB?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I think that would be why. I think we can all agree that news reporters know jack about firearms. If the AR is post ban in a pre-ban configuration, they probably grabbed it and couldn't find a specific law to cite.

Many would agree that people who are actively against the natural right to bear arms should be outed, humiliated, and fired from public service. Why would you post the picture if you didn't want people to know that a cop inappropriately posted pictures related to a case?

Glad to see it was p-mags.

Any law banning standard capacity magazines (robbing the citizen of the ability to defend himself in his own home) is unconstitutional. The AR 15 is one of most common use weapons in the US, crippling the weapon by banning the magazine it was designed to use (and chooing a completely arbitrary "acceptable" capacity) is beyond absurd. Hopefully this wil be a nice test case.

If my intention was to "out" the LEO, I would've posted all the info, FB page... My contribution was purely to show the guns that were confiscated.

I don't see what's wrong with "outing" the LEO:

1. He posted that to brag about how he almost "got killed by a big scary gun!"
2. He posted evidence to an impeding trial
3. He is a dipshit for putting evidence on a public profile
4. He is a attention whore trying to impress his lady friends about how tough he is apprehending citizens who commit non-violent crimes.

F that guy. I'd love to see his FB profile so I could harass his big, tough ass.

If my intention was to "out" the LEO, I would've posted all the info, FB page... My contribution was purely to show the guns that were confiscated.

Understood. I do feel that it also shows that the picture was arranged to hit all the "omg a weapons cache!" buttons of the antis.

4. He is a attention whore trying to impress his lady friends about how tough he is apprehending citizens who commit non-violent crimes.

F that guy. I'd love to see his FB profile so I could harass his big, tough ass.

This, of course!

Glad to see it was p-mags.

Any law banning standard capacity magazines (robbing the citizen of the ability to defend himself in his own home) is unconstitutional. The AR 15 is one of most common use weapons in the US, crippling the weapon by banning the magazine it was designed to use (and chooing a completely arbitrary "acceptable" capacity) is beyond absurd. Hopefully this wil be a nice test case.

+1. Buy what you want, **** the nonsense.

Yup, I see nothing wrong with posting a picture that was already leaked. With that picture out there, it will most likely save these poor guys from any legal trouble.

The Channel 7 news at 4 just had a clip on this. The video showed the police displaying the evidence for the 7 news camera.

still doesn't make this LEO any less of a douchebag.

He was posting bullshit on his facebook profile thinking that it'd make panties wet. By doing this he is propagating that AR-15's and 30 round mags are "scary and evil." This was his intent- to display them in such a way so that he could get some girl on the other side of the internet to bat her eye lashes and get moist over how this big badass LEO just avoided the brink of death and that she would spread eagle for him this Friday night after he douches out in front of her at the local bar.

This LEO is a nutsack. And he's further propagating the notion/idea that AR's are something that the everyday citizen should fear. I hope he gets AIDS from the skank he "impressed."

Why did he talk to the cops?

+1..
NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE! They are not interrogating errr..... "interviewing" you to help you establish your innocence. Always invoke your 5th amendment rights. Don't talk unless you have an attorney present. I know you're innocent and just want to espouse your honorable intentions. Remember - anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you. Even innocent mistakes in your conversation/recollection can have a disastrous impact on your future freedom! Many an innocent man sit in jail right now because they spoke to the police when they should have taken the 5th and called a lawyer...

God bless the 5th amendment.

+1..
NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE! They are not interrogating errr..... "interviewing" you to help you establish your innocence. Always invoke your 5th amendment rights. Don't talk unless you have an attorney present. I know you're innocent and just want to espouse your honorable intentions. Remember - anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you. Even innocent mistakes in your conversation/recollection can have a disastrous impact on your future freedom! Many an innocent man sit in jail right now because they spoke to the police when they should have taken the 5th and called a lawyer...

Is the 5th one of the ones we have left? I get confused sometimes which ones we have and which ones they ignore.

+1..

And another point, at no time will anything you said in the interview be used FOR your defense. There's some pretty interesting stories of police recording the interview, taking notes off the recording and then wiping the recording. Nothing you say without a lawyer will help you.

I think we should all be on guard for more of these types of things happening and keep each other informed when they do. Not that it is a conspiracy but just the sheeple are becoming more skeered at the evil black killy things and may feel more emboldened to make a phone call. Depending on what city you are in it could be a big deal.

The really sad part is this is a "MA" crime. This is not a crime anywhere else. It appears the post ban rifle and mags and non-lock up are the "crimes".

The really sad part is this is a "MA" crime. This is not a crime anywhere else. It appears the post ban rifle and mags and non-lock up are the "crimes".

There also getting pegged for possession of a telescoping baton, frickin really?. I love how WCVB highlighted "guns are legal in Massachusetts" before the story.

And another point, at no time will anything you said in the interview be used FOR your defense. There's some pretty interesting stories of police recording the interview, taking notes off the recording and then wiping the recording. Nothing you say without a lawyer will help you.

Like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

My guess is the Milford News intentionally left that part out to fuel the fire.

my guess is the Milford news omitted the wife because they consider her "the victim". the news paper sees it as black and white: bad guy(s) and victim. Victims have rights and ethical considerations and the bad guy gets tarred, feather, and put in the stocks (mug shot online in minutes).

Your LE friend should know not to mix business and pleasure. Whatever phone and computer he used to post that photo is now part of the investigation. The defense needs to inform the DA of the situation and the DA should confiscate it all because it's evidence that was collected and needs to be disclosed. No kidding.

Back
Top Bottom