Milford father, son face gun, ammo charges

Understand that some people move because of the fear of their livelihoods taking a hit from bullshit like this. Understand that they probably are still fighting for you.

Yes. Read my sig line.

garandman- you're the worst at this. People actually mimic you because they think you are cool when you say shit like this. NEWS FLASH- YOU ARE NOT. Shut the **** up. You probably haven't moved yet because you just can't. Stop pretending like you're something that you are not.

^ this. Why go after those that have moved? Seems a little jealous also.

I'm starting to see this. And it's saddening.

It reminds me of those ass*[/no]***s at the range who call the cops when they see a PMag in your rifle. It's that attitude of "IF I CAN'T HAVE THAT, YOU CAN'T EITHER!!! WAAAA" These self proclaimed "freedom fighters" who "stay behind to do the good fight" are essentially lowering themselves to this bottom-feeding shit eater of a person whether they realize it or not.

If they'd STFU and just fight the good fight, maybe it'd be more effective. Understand that some people move because of the fear of their livelihoods taking a hit from bullshit like this. Understand that they probably are still fighting for you. But no. Not in NES. Let's throw insults and whip our dicks out like we're some imaginary tough guy just because we haven't moved "out of the shit" yet.

garandman- you're the worst at this. People actually mimic you because they think you are cool when you say shit like this. NEWS FLASH- YOU ARE NOT. Shut the **** up. You probably haven't moved yet because you just can't. Stop pretending like you're something that you are not.

Haha...someone finally said it , awesome.

I'm starting to see this. And it's saddening.

It reminds me of those ass****s at the range who call the cops when they see a PMag in your rifle. It's that attitude of "IF I CAN'T HAVE THAT, YOU CAN'T EITHER!!! WAAAA" These self proclaimed "freedom fighters" who "stay behind to do the good fight" are essentially lowering themselves to this bottom-feeding shit eater of a person whether they realize it or not.

If they'd STFU and just fight the good fight, maybe it'd be more effective. Understand that some people move because of the fear of their livelihoods taking a hit from bullshit like this. Understand that they probably are still fighting for you. But no. Not in NES. Let's throw insults and whip our dicks out like we're some imaginary tough guy just because we haven't moved "out of the shit" yet.

The best part about your posts is that I hear them in my head as murderface. Its not a big deal, just a ****in diamond -encrusted codpiece. ****in awesome.

The best part about your posts is that I hear them in my head as murderface. Its not a big deal, just a ****in diamond -encrusted codpiece. ****in awesome.

Yup I swear if I ever meet him and he is not a human like William murderface murderface I will be highly dissapointed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All weapons belonged to the son and both men had licenses to carry, according to Police Lt. James Falvey.

All weapons belonged to the son and both men had licenses to carry, according to Police Lt. James Falvey.

That's great news, but unfortunately they still face an uphill battle with those Pmags, unless they can somehow get the search thrown out for some technicality.

for all you folks who moved to n.h for the gun rights-----

Z
View attachment 48759

Last edited:
I thought pmags could be bought in Massoftwoshits if they came pinned from the factory?

I suppose they would be, but judging by the looks of that AR, they probably aren't pinned. Of course, everything is hearsay and speculation right now anyway.

By the way, magpul is coming out with 10 round pmags early this year.

Did the husband keep it a secret from his wife that both he and/or the son owned firearms? It seems odd that the wife would go into panic mode unless the husband made some sort of threatening gesture towards himself or his wife. The son, as the owner of the guns is the big loser. There is definitely a lot more to this story-at least I hope there is!
Best regards.

I would think that we want this information to be "out." Evidence posting online isn't good for prosecution. It makes it go sour, and the COP will not look good due to his idiotic behavior = asswhipe COP that's trying to drum up fear gets disciplined by boss. Defense gets a pass. Everyone "wins."

And for Christ's sake people- in a thread about a tragedy to a citizen who is getting bent over by a victimless, horseshit of a crime, some of you NESr's choose to use it as a place to take nut shots at those who chose to move to a state where they, personally, are safer from horseshit like this?

To all of those people taking shots at NH movers: get ****ed. Seriously. Grow the **** up and think for more than 2 seconds with your brain. Not your little dick. WTF. Someone ban me from here so I don't see such sad, pathetic humanity.

Please don't. Without Jose recently we need flintoid around.

Got over 20 nadeau's in the army, none of them with the first name "Jason". Unless he is active duty, not sure if my database contains active duty soldiers.

this, i checked as well. you can look up DoD wide if you've migrated to @mail.mil

anywho, sounds like a bunch of BS "well, we were called and just doing our job" bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom