• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Milford father, son face gun, ammo charges

"two of which were filled with nearly 30 live rounds."

I cant believe they use LIVE rounds, they should be illegal!

As police were searching the home, Nadeau’s son, Jason Nadeau, arrived in his car and asked what was going on. He told police he had a handgun in the center console of his car and a rifle at his house, Falvey said.

Why did he talk to the cops?

yeah, this is great, how is that case progressing against that POS in DC?

Stay on topic. These guys were probably going to use them while the more handsome gentleman in DC, who is reportedly fun at parties and good with balloon animals, was only using it to make a point. Geesh.

We'll have to keep an eye on this one, re: magazines. I feel like you could have a boatload of prebans and the cops and the media will treat them like they're illegal. No journalist knows what a pre-ban mag is, only that it's more than 10, and is extra-killy, therefor an illegal high-capacity.

-JR

Why did the woman call the popo in the first place? What's with the improper storage? If the guy was awake and in the same domicile as the firearms?? Then what's up with he storage charge? I can kind of get the stretch with the kid because he was not in the car with the pistol but it seems like a stretch to me.

And the police got permission to search the house, how? They, the defendants, let them in? I hope all you MA guys have verifiable documentation on your pre-ban mags, because it will be very expensive to defend your rightful ownership.

Hey MAholes, go do something to defend this guys rights or stop bitching about it. And don't complain when it happens to you and no one does anything to help you. Cowards...

Hey MAholes, go do something to defend this guys rights or stop bitching about it. And don't complain when it happens to you and no one does anything to help you. Cowards...

Don'y you know its every man for themselves when the SHTF?

What should I do? Honest question.

So, all I have to do is stand outside someone's home shouting "There's a man with a gun inside" and that justifies a full scale search?

If you really hate the person, you could step it up a notch and get them "swatted." That gets a full search plus some.

What should I do? Honest question.

I would imagine that any of the following would make a large impact:

Large, peaceably protesting crowds at the courthouse when they are charged/tried/etc.

Large, peaceably protesting crowds at the next town meeting, demanding the mayor/town council/whatever do something about the COP's policies.

Large, peaceably protesting crowds at the state house protesting for reformed laws.

Individual donations to the gentlemens' defense funds.

Individual donations to Comm2A so they can take on more cases/devote more resources to existing cases that are meant to fight such laws. Individual donations to Comm2A so that, if appropriate, they can help with cases like these.

Organize and/or contribute to fundraisers & membership drives for pro-2A organizations.

Letters to the editor/news channel/local politicians/etc pointing out how absurd this is. Get everyone you know to write similar letters.

None of that is meant as stonethrowing and none of those ideas are magic wands that would make this disappear, but those are examples of what could help.

Last edited:

I don't want anyones help, I am well versed in my Rights. I do this little thing called reading. It helps deter the Gun grabbers and Dicks who like to keep their jobs when I sue them at the City, Town or States expense.

Funny how many forget that phrase: "You have the right to remain silent" If anything I would have had the yelling Moonbat arrested for harassment or whatever else I could have made up at the time. In incidents like this its nice to keep a cool head and focus on the aggressor which in this case was the yelling twit in the street, and say as little as possible, preferably yes and No's only.

Back
Top Bottom