Milford father, son face gun, ammo charges

Their compliance will be dependent on level of resistance. Cops are not soldiers, no matter how cool they think they are.

Nope. Their actions will depend on what their tribe does. No way are they giving up power and gold and joining us schmucks. Human natur is not kind or just.

It's interesting that the Milford News report doesn't mention that anyone was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.

You think they reported it that way to get the gun rights activists worked up and later report that he was threatening someone with it and those gun nuts are trying to defend him?

Nah, the press would never do something like that.

Nope. Their actions will depend on what their tribe does. No way are they giving up power and gold and joining us schmucks. Human natur is not kind or just.

Any facts to back up your opinion? From what history I've studied, cops make great bullies and extremely poor soldiers, worth about the same as conscripts when used in combat situations. If people resist them, forcefully, I think there's a good of chance that they go home to their families. That's what they seem to do in any catastrophic situation.

Last i check if the DA is charging you with having an illegal pre ban mag they have to prove that it is in fact illegal, not that other way around where you have to prove its pre ban. Its the prosecutions responsibility to prove the charges all the defense has to do is poke holes in their theories to give the jury reasonable doubt.

Yeah, why stay and fight when you can run?

But you believe the press report - cool.

Run? No we choose to move and live in a freer state rather than continue to beat our heads against the wall while fighting an unwinnable fight. I do not see MA becoming as firearm free as most states are now even with the good work of GOAL and Comm2A.

Yeah, why stay and fight when you can run?

I would choose to run because even if you set aside gun rights, the state has a million other things wrong with it that make it a shitty place to live. You should know this. You live in Dorchester.

It was posted on a private page and I'm pretty sure it has been taken down since. I'm sorry guys but I'm not throwing anyone under any bus here. MPD guys are usually really good about this shit.

Respectfully it's already Viral, so again lots of fail. We can only hope it just goes away quietly, or heads will roll.

Last edited:
As they should. Let's think about what the jerkoff's goal in posting the pic on his facebook page was.

I can offer one guess

tumblr_maz4sfEJMt1qed8y3.gif

I guess the question is, what prompted the 911 call?

Was he sitting upstairs with the muzzle out the window sweeping the neighbors like a psycho? Was he going to the range with his son and a busybody lost her shit over peeking in a window seeing someone packing gear?
If the latter, this could very easily be me since I tend to unload my gear in the driveway and hose off my milsurps with windex before I clean them.

It was posted on a private page and I'm pretty sure it has been taken down since. I'm sorry guys but I'm not throwing anyone under any bus here. MPD guys are usually really good about this shit.
I agree... on proper reflection, there certainly has to be more to the story than the news story is reporting.

Respectfully it's already Viral, so again lots of fail. We can only hope it just goes away quietly, or heads will roll.

I would think that we want this information to be "out." Evidence posting online isn't good for prosecution. It makes it go sour, and the COP will not look good due to his idiotic behavior = asswhipe COP that's trying to drum up fear gets disciplined by boss. Defense gets a pass. Everyone "wins."

And for Christ's sake people- in a thread about a tragedy to a citizen who is getting bent over by a victimless, horseshit of a crime, some of you NESr's choose to use it as a place to take nut shots at those who chose to move to a state where they, personally, are safer from horseshit like this?

To all of those people taking shots at NH movers: get ****ed. Seriously. Grow the **** up and think for more than 2 seconds with your brain. Not your little dick. WTF. Someone ban me from here so I don't see such sad, pathetic humanity.

Massholios are like crabs pulling each other down from the rim of the bucket, oh no you dont escape
I would think that we want this information to be "out." Evidence posting online isn't good for
prosecution. It makes it go sour, and the COP will not look good due to his idiotic behavior = asswhipe COP that's trying to drum up fear gets disciplined by boss. Defense gets a pass. Everyone "wins."

And for Christ's sake people- in a thread about a tragedy to a citizen who is getting bent over by a victimless, horseshit of a crime, some of you NESr's choose to use it as a place to take nut shots at those who chose to move to a state where they, personally, are safer from horseshit like this?

To all of those people taking shots at NH movers: get ****ed. Seriously. Grow the **** up and think for more than 2 seconds with your brain. Not your little dick. WTF. Someone ban me from here so I don't see such sad, pathetic humanity.

Massholios are like crabs pulling each other down from the rim of the bucket, oh no you dont escape

I'm starting to see this. And it's saddening.

It reminds me of those ass****s at the range who call the cops when they see a PMag in your rifle. It's that attitude of "IF I CAN'T HAVE THAT, YOU CAN'T EITHER!!! WAAAA" These self proclaimed "freedom fighters" who "stay behind to do the good fight" are essentially lowering themselves to this bottom-feeding shit eater of a person whether they realize it or not.

If they'd STFU and just fight the good fight, maybe it'd be more effective. Understand that some people move because of the fear of their livelihoods taking a hit from bullshit like this. Understand that they probably are still fighting for you. But no. Not in NES. Let's throw insults and whip our dicks out like we're some imaginary tough guy just because we haven't moved "out of the shit" yet.

garandman- you're the worst at this. People actually mimic you because they think you are cool when you say shit like this. NEWS FLASH- YOU ARE NOT. Shut the **** up. You probably haven't moved yet because you just can't. Stop pretending like you're something that you are not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom