• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Milford father, son face gun, ammo charges

I wasn't raised there. My move in was meant to be temporary. It went for a few years longer than I had planned but oh well. I am entitled to my pursuit of happiness. I am not obliged nor honor bound to move to places, find out I don't like them all that much, and then spend the next 50-60 years living there trying to make it something I DO like.

I *am* from here and although there are many wonderful things about this state (mainly my wifey and kids) there is far more to despise.

Neither am *I* obligated to stay and fight. Sadly I'm somewhat stuck, at least employment-wise. You and Adam have my congratulations on an escape well made.

Top reasons NOT to EVER talk to the police. Get a lawyer...

1. It will NOT help you - in any way, shape, or form. Everything you say can and will be used against you. But it can NOT be used to help you!

2. Innocent - or guilty - you may very well imply your own guilt with no benefit in return. In over 25% of DNA exoneration cases in which innocent people were later freed when DNA evidence proved their innocence the defendant made incriminating statements against himself - or even outright admitted guilt.

3. Entirely innocent people get carried away and make little mistakes - such as inconsistencies in their story (which the police intentionally try to make you do) which will later hang that person.

4. Even if you are 100% innocent and tell nothing but the truth - you will still give the police some information of some form that will be used to convict you.

5. The Supreme Court has said that "The basic function of the 5th amendment is to protect INNOCENT men who may ensnared by ambiguous circumstances. Truthful responses of an INNOCENT WITNESS may provide the government with incriminating evidence."

6. Even assuming 100% innocence, and 100% truthfulness, and nothing incriminating is said, your answers can still be used against you if the police do not recall your answers or their own questions with 100% accuracy.

Your LE friend should know not to mix business and pleasure. Whatever phone and computer he used to post that photo is now part of the investigation. The defense needs to inform the DA of the situation and the DA should confiscate it all because it's evidence that was collected and needs to be disclosed. No kidding.

Please please PLEASE let there be things on that phone/computer he'd rather not see entered in as evidence.

"Your honor, I would like to introduce into evidence exhibit 74, a photograph from the arresting officer's private cell phone. Here you can clearly see he has placed his shaven, wrinkly balls on the forehead of his partner, Officer Teabag. Note that the time stamp shows that it was taken 13 minutes before the two officers were on the alleged scene. No further questions."

Disclaimer: IANAL and have no idea how lawyers really talk in court. Everything I know about court procedure comes from My Cousin Vinny and Chappelle's Show.

Yes yes. You and others have been very clear in your disdain for everyone who doesn't live their life the way you believe it ought to be done.

There very well may be more to the story. But we SAW people get jerked around by the state. WE got jerked around by the state. Remember the guy north of Boston that got jammed up because people broke into his house and stole part of his collection? The fact that people can read this story and believe that it is possible says it all. Look at what they are being charged with - those shouldn't even BE crimes!

I have said it before. Kudos to those who choose to stay and fight. Condolences to those who are stuck for whatever reason.

I am glad you and others are so dedicated to staying and fighting. I hope you win.

I wasn't raised there. My move in was meant to be temporary. It went for a few years longer than I had planned but oh well. I am entitled to my pursuit of happiness. I am not obliged nor honor bound to move to places, find out I don't like them all that much, and then spend the next 50-60 years living there trying to make it something I DO like.

You shouldnt justify or explain your reasons for doing anything to those shallow enough to cast blame for doing what they would in a second if they could. Congrats on the move

7 news just stated that police found "high capacity ammunition". What the hell is high capacity ammunition?

Toon_Bullets.jpg

I just watched on the News they also confiscated a projectile device, all the Moon bats were going nutty..

dildo.jpg

Run? No we choose to move and live in a freer state rather than continue to beat our heads against the wall while fighting an unwinnable fight. I do not see MA becoming as firearm free as most states are now even with the good work of GOAL and Comm2A.

This. We have been here since July. BTW, Welcome to NH

The wife was freaking scary in the news segment I watched.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

^ THIS ^.

I saw her too = Total FREAK.

I thought she "seemed like" a complete actress, and a very poor one at that (total weirdo).

Last edited:
A lot of animosity by some for those that moved north to freedom. I moved up to NH from Watertown. Watertown is one of the reddest towns in MA. It's run by the Stazi. I moved for a few reasons. I have three kids and NH has a lower crime rate. NH has one of the lowest tax burdens in the country. NH respects the second amendment, at least for now. When I moved that's fewer tax dollars going to MA. If NH goes down the shitter I may consider TX or AZ.

We'll have to keep an eye on this one, re: magazines. I feel like you could have a boatload of prebans and the cops and the media will treat them like they're illegal. No journalist knows what a pre-ban mag is, only that it's more than 10, and is extra-killy, therefor an illegal high-capacity.

-JR

I could be completely wrong here, but I thought the .357 Sig was first produced in 1994, in which case, there would not have been any pre-ban magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds.

Doesn't it have to be with in an arms reach to be considered under your direct control?

It just shows the idiocy of these laws. Remember when people had a shotgun/rifle in rack of their pickup? There are plenty of post here where members discuss how they have guns stashed in every room in the event of a home invasion. In MA they'd all be criminals.

There's a couple off cases down here, but Jesus Christ you guys in MA really like to get raped.

I finding it exceedingly funny anyone would even suggest that writing a letter or staging a protest can in any way correct this monstrosity of a state.

If this story isn't enough to convince every single one of you that you need to move out of there immediately or start shooting, I'm not sure why you're even a gun owner.

Doesn't it have to be with in an arms reach to be considered under your direct control?

sure, and when they order you out of your car do you take it with you or leave it stored improperly? Hint: this is why holster carry--and not purse, backpack, or console--is recommended.

I could be completely wrong here, but I thought the .357 Sig was first produced in 1994, in which case, there would not have been any pre-ban magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds.

True. However, there are 357 handguns that use the same frame and magazines as .40 caliber. Not sure what handgun they're talking about but Sigs and Glocks fall into this workaround. I *had* a Glock 357 with a bunch of preban square notch 40 cal magazines... maybe should have not sold that one, eh? [crying]

and interestingly enough this report says the father was taken to the hospital, why?

7:49 p.m.: Police responded to Green Street, after receiving a call from a woman screaming that a man had a gun. The man was taken to Milford Regional Medical Center for an evaluation. Police are seeking a summons to charge Jason M. Nadeau, 28, of 45 Littlefield Rd., Milford, with possessing a large capacity firearm, improper storage of a large capacity firearm, possessing a large capacity feeding device and carrying a dangerous weapon. Police are seeking a summons to charge Charles H. Nadeau, Jr., 58, of 13 Green St., Milford, on charges of improperly storing a large capacity firearm.

maybe they tased him, bro

Last edited:
3. Entirely innocent people get carried away and make little mistakes - such as inconsistencies in their story (which the police intentionally try to make you do) which will later hang that person.
And, if there are no inconsistencies, it will be taken as evidence that the testimony is carefully rehearsed and planned, and thus lacks truthfullness. Heads you lose, tails the other side wins.

How about this scenario? I'm in the gym, the firearm is on my person holstered IWB, my LTC A is in my wallet in my coat hanging on te wall 50' away. Am I legal? I could easily walk to my coat if asked to produce it. Of course concealed means concealed and no one would see my BG380.

How about this scenario? I'm in the gym, the firearm is on my person holstered IWB, my LTC A is in my wallet in my coat hanging on te wall 50' away. Am I legal? I could easily walk to my coat if asked to produce it. Of course concealed means concealed and no one would see my BG380.

Legal for what? You're always guilty of possessing or carrying a firearm until you prove that an exception (like being licensed) applies to you.

Legal for what? You're always guilty of possessing or carrying a firearm until you prove that an exception (like being licensed) applies to you.

This.

Ok so I am not violating any law by having my LTCA in my possession (in my coat) but not on my person while CC.

This could happen to any one of us in MA.

GF or Wife gets pissed off, calls 911, says "He's got a gun" then hangs up suddenly. Boom, you're strung up/labeled as some kind of mental deviant.

Ok so I am not violating any law by having my LTCA in my possession (in my coat) but not on my person while CC.

Not likely. The statute says one must have an "LTC in effect" but that doesn't mean you won't be arrested and frankly they will try anything these days.

Man, what a "state" you MA guys are in! I think the 5-0 would have to be having a really bad day to jam you up on a charge like that. Or you were doing something otherwise very stupid.

It's a pile on charge. I doubt any reasonable officer, upon realizing you were cc'ing at Denny's while your LTC is in your coat pocket over by the door, would challenge you on that.

But when your newly lesbian, divorce seeking wife calls the ATF on you because you have a flare gun and a .22 cal shooting gallery in the attic, it makes a nice "extra" to encourage you to do the right thing and cop a plea to avoid going to jail for the rest of your natural life.

Back
Top Bottom