Massive Recoil

i doubt i would drop that rifle like those people did, it would have to be brutal for that thing to fly out of my hands...

It is brutal. I have all the videos of the .577 being shot by those guys.

Only like 3 of the shooters could really "handle" the rifle- meaning the stock didn't go off their shoulder. There were a bunch of people who didn't drop the rifle, but got thrown around by it or swang the muzzle wildly under recoil.

That cartridge is a beast. It's only a couple notches or so below .50 BMG, and there is no muzzle brake on that rifle.

-Mike

Last edited:
It is brutal. I have all the videos of the .577 being shot by those guys.

Only like 3 of the shooters could really "handle" the rifle- meaning the stock didn't go off their shoulder. There were a bunch of people who didn't drop the rifle, but got thrown around by it or swang the muzzle widly under recoil.

That cartridge is a beast. It's only a couple notches or so below .50 BMG, and there is no muzzle brake on that rifle.

-Mike

well no doubt it would bitch me around, im not a big guy. but i doubt i would go as far as have the rifle completely rip out of my hands...

well no doubt it would bitch me around, im not a big guy. but i doubt i would go as far as have the rifle completely rip out of my hands...

The recoil increase between a Mosin Nagant and a .577 T Rex is logarithmic in nature.

[shocked]

Statements like that raise people like EC to mythical status. At least in the minds of young punks like me.

EC's reloads are awe-inspiring, & he's usually very generous at GREEN MEMBER shoots, if someone wants to have some fun with the big wheelguns.

Oh, & he is pretty badass.

img_1610412_1266166_0

Back
Top Bottom