Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama - 4 Killed - 32 Shot

Four people have been killed and multiple people injured during a shooting at a birthday party Saturday night in Dadeville, the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said.

The shooting happened at the birthday party around 10:30 p.m., Sgt. Jeremy Burkett of the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency said. There was no initial confirmation about what led to the shooting. It was not immediately known if a suspect was in custody.

"There were four lives tragically lost in this incident and there's been a multitude of injuries," Burkett said during a news conference Sunday morning.

All the kids are rocking Glocks with switches and stick mags now a days. You get someone Into a packed hall with a 100 heads and it's like fish in a barrel. I'm going with gang on gang or beef over a girl.

This is very odd.

Only an AR could be this deadly.

However - not to many Black folks own and or operate AR's with this level of carnage.

I wonder if it was a White guy who killed all these Blacks.

Usually when Blacks shoot rifles, they just spray and prey.

Whites on the other hand aim better. Statistically speaking.

This was a Sweet 16 party. Was the shooter also a teen???

A teen shooter with this level of carnage???

Unlikely...

Shooters like this normally need range time.

Teens usually don't get much range time.

Just spit balling here.

This is going to get interesting.
You're drinking early. It's going to be ghetto goblins with their extendo mags and switch.

Puts pic up holding an AR and flashing gang signs. “Stop saying we’re in a gang”😂😂 Has now removed said pic🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• F799BF7A-4ED8-47A3-A4DF-DC71C1AC5203.png
    F799BF7A-4ED8-47A3-A4DF-DC71C1AC5203.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 9CA6F795-331D-4386-85E9-BE3BF11B1BED.png
    9CA6F795-331D-4386-85E9-BE3BF11B1BED.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 5681F571-1B52-4A6D-B5BF-CCE2BC4A5429.png
    5681F571-1B52-4A6D-B5BF-CCE2BC4A5429.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 56
What makes you believe that the events are linked to the democrats?
agenda, motive, opportunity, ability to manipulate the circumstance through control of the media and loud mouthed activists looking to disarm the population, their insistence on exposing children to acts off perversion and mental instability.

I'm just saying that it's a good place to start that hasn't been looked into nor ruled out.

The Communist News Media is still ginning up the antigun Bullshit over this event. They refuse to say what it really is and that it is gang related. Take a look at that high school football player that was on his way to college, the way he was dressed looks like a sure fit for the National Felons League (NFL)

The Communist News Media is still ginning up the antigun Bullshit over this event. They refuse to say what it really is and that it is gang related. Take a look at that high school football player that was on his way to college, the way he was dressed looks like a sure fit for the National Felons League (NFL)
Not gang related😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• E30FE054-9834-4297-8F53-E6092CA1BDC3.jpeg
    E30FE054-9834-4297-8F53-E6092CA1BDC3.jpeg
    215.8 KB · Views: 39
What makes you believe that the events are linked to the democrats?

If we prevented POC from having access to guns, we'd eliminated 95% of "gun violence."

gang violence. drug violence. shooting up Sweet 16 violence. playground/park violence. None of them are card-carrying MAGA Republicans, I can assure you of that...

The brown people thing though ensures that it will get virtually no extended traction and disappear from the face of the earth. It doesnt gain ratings so they drop it.

Like case in point, Chicago is completely f***ed up to full on shithouse levels of violent crime etc but other than Fox, nobody is really talking about it at all.

"Bragg in NYC - the worse Black crime areas had the highest turnout for Bragg."

Black or white, here's another example of people voting against their own self interest. Drives me nuts that folks don't stop and think for even a minute before they pull that lever. I can't tell you how many dems I know who vote D just cuz tradition, and that "Rs are evil, cuz they hate the poor and are all racist and blah, blah, blah". Just like they say that Fox News is evil, having never watched it. Okay, maybe I'm deviating from the thread a bit. The reality is that the Dems are the true racists who keep blacks in the ghetto and killing each other (of course the shooters have a hand in this too), fewer cops, early release of bad guys, and no school choice. As long as they are convinced that it's conservatives who are the problem, the dems keep getting votes. Of course the Rs just sit on their hands and do nothing to dispel this myth. [banghead][banghead][banghead][banghead][banghead][banghead]
There are still lots of old people who think dems are the party of the working man. Maybe they were at one time, but now they are the party of the non working class.

Back
Top Bottom