Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama - 4 Killed - 32 Shot

There are still lots of old people who think dems are the party of the working man. Maybe they were at one time, but now they are the party of the non working class.
Still hear this from my family “but the republicans want to take your benefits away”. Even if that’s true, the democrats want to give our jobs to anyone other than white guys. Realistically neither are on the working man’s side, and they never have been.

There are still lots of old people who think dems are the party of the working man. Maybe they were at one time, but now they are the party of the non working class.

That myth varies in influence though, A lot of people don't fully buy into that BS anymore. Problem especially in the northeast is the fake independent that pulls D, and always will pull D and they are basically delusional people that park themselves in front of the DemSNBC noise box every night.

That myth varies in influence though, A lot of people don't fully buy into that BS anymore. Problem especially in the northeast is the fake independent that pulls D, and always will pull D and they are basically delusional people that park themselves in front of the DemSNBC noise box every night.
Yeah it’s mostly the Q-tips who still think that. Likely to have a photo of JFK somewhere in the house. He had saint status in my family growing up.

I'm just saying that it's a good place to start that hasn't been looked into nor ruled out.

The problem I have with your conclusion is that you don't have support for it. I tend to think you are generally correct, but I think we need more than these assumptions before we can ask someone else to come to this conclusion.

Oh and also, the people who you are asking to look into the thing, are the same people who are being told what to do by the ones causing the thing. So that is a problem too.

Still no info on shooters, what’s up ?
This is insane!!!

The police know exactly what this shooter looked like.

Yet, they can't even SAY he is Black as far as to describe the suspect.

I think this is like the Idaho college stabbings.

The police knew all along who the suspect was and did their work quietly to get the guy.

I'm sure the cops are hunting the suspect down as we speak.

"We are not going to reveal the race of the suspect as we don't want to perpetuate racial stereotypes."

That is a good hint right there.

Two suspects under arrest…

Not much said other than names & ages. I’ll sure the low-end media will scout social media and post all that shortly. I wonder if MSM will stick with “Don’t say their names” and minimize the hype, given the race perspective?

Not much said other than names & ages. I’ll sure the low-end media will scout social media and post all that shortly. I wonder if MSM will stick with “Don’t say their names” and minimize the hype, given the race perspective?
Should show them if they are trying them as adults!

Should show them if they are trying them as adults!
They have for one of them, plus a 20 y/o:

alabama-shooting-suspects-99.jpg

alabama-shooting-suspects-98.jpg

Thank God that they finally caught the white devils that shot up that yewt birthday party....these 3 b@stards are very clever at disguising themselves, I probably would have walked right by them because the media tells me the problem is rooted in whypipo attitudes and behaviour

230419183225-booking-photos-dadeville-shooting.jpg

Thank God that they finally caught the white devils that shot up that yewt birthday party....these 3 b@stards are very clever at disguising themselves, I probably would have walked right by them because the media tells me the problem is rooted in whypipo attitudes and behaviour

230419183225-booking-photos-dadeville-shooting.jpg
#3 better enjoy penis because I have a feeling he will be getting a lot of it in jail looking the way he does.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom