MASS STATE TROOPERS TRAINING FOR RIOTS

I was stationed at Westover ARB when Bush 43 invaded Iraq the second time. All the old hippie's in NOHO and VT. planned a protest outside the gates on Saturday morning. We were MANG that was on active duty supplementing AF security and I was NCOIC of the Guards 11B's. We had a MSP commander deploy with 2 sets of MSP Troopers. We were first line and 2 lines of defense behind us with regular uniformed MSP and then black clad MSP behind them with the biggest, meanest German Shepards I've ever seen. It was pretty funny because the protestors had a set time to protest and then those that wanted to be arrested were herded into school buses and hauled away by Chicopee PD and the rest dispersed. If the Cops in Seattle or Portland wanted to stop the riots all they'd have to do was let the dogs loose and I guarantee you there would be little Antifa frauds running for their lives.

I have a neighbor whose son is a Sky/Air Marshall and they trained him for SWAT/Riot Federal use, Air travel is way down.

Shadi Hamid writing in the Atlantic September 13th that law and order Conservatives should vote for sleepy Joe because if Trump wins re-election the Dems will never accept the election and will make the riots now look like child's play. I say bring it on! [rockon]

That means the power brokers running the MSP believe there is a very real chance Trump will win, because we all know which side reacts with violence when it does not get its way.

Ever see a news report of someone attacking someone for wearing a Biden hat?
There's a lot of concern that China is in a very bad way right now. They've got major food supply issues, they're not going to accept being told to back off India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and the S. China Sea. The CCP is desperate for some kind of conflict to get the people's patriotism up to blame the food shortages on foreign nations. My thinking is that nigh biblical locust horde that was heading towards China earlier this year got there and did a tremendous amount of damage, then the virus outbreak became widespread, then the floods.

If China goes to war, the US isn't going to stand by and China is ready to strike, probably not with nukes, but cyber attacks and ole fashion sleeper agents. They can cut telecomms, power grid, water supply, etc. at the same time there is widespread civil unrest in the US, some of which is funded by China. Then the Left can accuse Trump of cutting off communications and utilities to stay in power, a movement is going to form on the West Coast and parts of the Northeaat to declare independence, and China is going to support them militarily.

That's all months after the election. Immediately after Nov. 3rd it'll be George Floyd like protests, only colder outside.

I don't believe that the burning looting and murdering will get too our of hand in mass. Although I could as always be wrong. Mass is a lot of things but most of all it's a hackery. The last things the hacks on Beacon Hill want is for the sheep to get pissed and start paying attention. And worse yet let their anger be known by voting. Catch and release probably. Defend yourself and get prosecuted most definitely. But I just can't see them letting it go for a significant amount of time like we have seen in other states.
I wouldn't bet on that. Massachusetts is generally oblivious to things going on outside of our zip code. We turn the tv on in the morning and see something absolutely horrific going on in another part of the country and we will stare at the tv for a couple of minutes and say "oh that's awful.........why is there no sugar in my coffee?" I remember 92 LA riots. I was working private security in Boston and they told us to watch out driving into the city while wearing our uniforms. Now absolutely nothing happened here. It was business as usual. This time was different. It was minuscule compared to other places but it got real dicey here for a few days. That should tell you something.
Under normal circumstances I'd agree that things generally don't get out of hand in New England, but the Left is getting more whacked out each passing year. They've been told for years and years now that CO2 is gonna kill us all, Trump isn't going to stop it, there's 9 years left to stop it, Trump is racist, Roe v Wade will be undone, Slavery will be legalized (it actually is, so long as it's part of a punishment for a crime, but this is low information people were talking about here), the pandemic is so bad because of Trump, the new SCOTUS justice replacing Saint Ginsberg, who didn't want her seat filled so soon, will give the election to Trump.... you know the rest.

These people have been indoctrinated over years, if not decades and when you make them believe they're in some sort of existential danger, that Hitler is on the rise again, they will become hysterical and they will either fight or run. Now, does that mean Karen is gonna put on the black pajamas and a balaclava and start cooking making molotovs in her kitchen and be willing to get shot and killed over it? I mean, if they're mental, sure, and most of them are reacting hysterically and every reaction against them by the authorities is viewed as confirmation that Trump has the police walking in lockstep.

The danger that these people believe they're in doesn't have to be real for them to know it's true. Look at the Salem Witch Trials: the mass hysteria that took place among religious zealots is the same hysteria that is happening to those who believe in Climate Change and Nazi Trumpers.

There's definitely foreign meddling happening and I think it's mostly China that's doing it. They're going to be a player in the unrest after the election and my fear is that China is going to shut off the internet, phones, electricity, and other utilities and the traitors in gov't and media will accuse Trump of doing it because he's not going to accept losing the election.

That's why I see Karen strapping a vest on and marching down the street with arms. When there's no power, water, or entertainment, not too mention likely food shortages, and natural disasters "caused' by climate change, and Fuhrer Trump, these "civilized" people... they will eat each other.

China is ready to strike, probably not with nukes, but cyber attacks and ole fashion sleeper agents
Does this mean the WWII Japanese internment camps made sense? And if such a threat is real why do we let non-Americans into America in such high numbers? I'm confused people right here on this message board taught me that once a foreigner got to America the Constitution and magic dirt instantly made them a loyal American.

Does this mean the WWII Japanese internment camps made sense? And if such a threat is real why do we let non-Americans into America in such high numbers? I'm confused people right here on this message board taught me that once a foreigner got to America the Constitution and magic dirt instantly made them a loyal American.

No, you were taught to judge people based on their expressed beliefs and actions rather than the color of their skin.

No, you were taught to judge people based on their expressed beliefs and actions rather than the color of their skin.
T-unit claimed the Chinese have sleeper units in America are we to assume the Chinese sleeper units are not Chinese? And if they are Chinese then why are we judging them by character while they are behaving by tribal loyalty?

T-unit claimed the Chinese have sleeper units in America are we to assume the Chinese sleeper units are not Chinese? And if they are Chinese then why are we judging them by character while they are behaving by tribal loyalty?

I was referring to your expressed belief that only immigrants from a small subset of European countries are “real Americans”

I’ll comb through the Dinish D’Souza thread and quote you if you’d like.

I was referring to your expressed belief that only immigrants from a small subset of European countries are “real Americans”

I’ll comb through the Dinish D’Souza thread and quote you if you’d like.
You don't have to we all know it is true, especially the fake Americans.

Back
Top Bottom