MASS STATE TROOPERS TRAINING FOR RIOTS

but will Hosebaker order them to stand down?

Meh, he might not order them to stand down. If Trump wins the protests are kinda pointless form an ongoing political standpoint. Charlie gains nothing by letting the mayhem continue. But who knows...

Many local PD's and I think MSP have been training extensively for urban multi-department SWAT scenarios for a couple years. Lots of 'live fire' simulation with Simunition set ups.

law_enforcement.png

That means the power brokers running the MSP believe there is a very real chance Trump will win, because we all know which side reacts with violence when it does not get its way.

Ever see a news report of someone attacking someone for wearing a Biden hat?

That means the power brokers running the MSP believe there is a very real chance Trump will win, because we all know which side reacts with violence when it does not get its way.

Yeah- I know which side: both sides!

Bruins / Socks / Celts lose championship --> sh!t burning, cars flipped, looting.

Bruins / Socks / Celts win championship --> sh!t burning, cars flipped, looting.

Convince me I'm wrong, LOL.

They will look pretty in all that expensive gear standing off to the side .
Deleo to Baker " Stand them down and let it burn. "
Baker : "Anything you say boss. "

MSP has always had a CERT team, so I imagine the cert guys were ramping up and training normal patrol guys just in case they need more bodies that can just follow the experienced guys lead

Being brutally honest even though I know MA is one of the biggest jokes in the nation, for some reason I really don’t believe the MSP will allow these shitbags to act up while they sit on their ass and get shit thrown at them. I think the colonel of the MSP has some legit clout in the state. Money rules the state and I don’t believe they will subject themselves to millions of dollars in property damage. I’m not saying the released without bail bullshit won’t happen but I have a feeling it will be much more controlled

Does biden even have hats? [rofl] What does it say on it? "Come on, man!" [rofl]

Good friend has trooper as a neighbor
he was told that on 2 occasions last month, that 500 troopers dressed in black fatigues & riot gear were training at Gilette stadium for riot control in relation to the elections
training was done during those horrible hot days

anyone else that can confirm or add to this?
Yes I also heard this from a friend. Of a friend. Of a friend. At the town dump. It must be true. It must be surprising and thank you for rushing online to be the first to pass this earth shattering revalation to all us gunmen.

Back
Top Bottom