MASS STATE TROOPERS TRAINING FOR RIOTS

No matter what the results are, ANTIFA and BLM are going burn 5#it down. Worse if Harris-Biden some how win.
Harris is on record saying the violence will continue. She praises murderers and says she'd prosecute those who resist ANTIFA/BLM.
Assuming Trump wins, local dems that have let their cities burn will be forced to change course and enforce the law again.

No matter what the results are, ANTIFA and BLM are going burn 5#it down. Worse if Harris-Biden some how win.
Harris is on record saying the violence will continue. She praises murderers and says she'd prosecute those who resist ANTIFA/BLM.
Assuming Trump wins, local dems that have let their cities burn will be forced to change course and enforce the law again.

This is me when those 2 will win:

View: https://youtu.be/4--JU134BxU

After the Marathon Day bombings "thousands" of sworn officers (or so it seemed) were mobilized from various departments and agencies around the state and deployed. Many even seemed to have the very same matching and color coordinated tactical gear and equipment. I have to believe they are ready to deal with any potential chaos related to the election or its aftermath. Some might argue they are too prepared and ready.

After the Marathon Day bombings "thousands" of sworn officers (or so it seemed) were mobilized from various departments and agencies around the state and deployed. Many even seemed to have the very same matching and color coordinated tactical gear and equipment. I have to believe they are ready to deal with any potential chaos related to the election or its aftermath. Some might argue they are too prepared and ready.
du.gif

I don't believe that the burning looting and murdering will get too our of hand in mass. Although I could as always be wrong. Mass is a lot of things but most of all it's a hackery. The last things the hacks on Beacon Hill want is for the sheep to get pissed and start paying attention. And worse yet let their anger be known by voting. Catch and release probably. Defend yourself and get prosecuted most definitely. But I just can't see them letting it go for a significant amount of time like we have seen in other states.

Have you ever read about hat an absolute cluster-eff that was?? Dude, it was a disaster. They shot 4 of their own the first night.

Even the official report describes complete chaos.

https://www.policefoundation.org/wp...se-to-the-2013-boston-marathon-bombings_0.pdf

I'm of the opinion:

1) Trump is going to lose.
2) Once this happens
a) Covid will be cured according to the press
b) the ecooomy will be perfect according to the press
c) there will no longer be a need to protest/riot because Government is going to fix everything.

I'm of the opinion:

2) Once this happens
c) there will no longer be a need to protest/riot because Government is going to fix everything.
Riots will get worse if Harris wins. The message to the violent rioters will be clear. Violence wins.
This stuff started under Bummer's watch. They started fanning the flames and letting rioters burn down their cities.
Yet now they try to blame Trump.
There is zero enthusiasm for Harris (Biden is not the real top ticket) Biden has dementia.
The silent majority is not waking yup.
Democrats want mail in voting because they have the USPS union in the pocket too. You can bet there would be no push for vote by mail if the union endorsed Trump.
I'm voting in person to decrease the chance of it getting lost or stolen.

Riots will get worse if Harris wins. The message to the violent rioters will be clear. Violence wins.

Well, considering its all operated by Soros/commies upstream, it depends on whether they stop their "operation" or not.

Anyone that thinks that all of this bullshit isn't being orchestrated by a rear echelon of powerful commies in this country has no brain cells. This is all orchestrated by "them". And they can
literally stop most of the stuff tomorrow, if they wanted to.

Everywhere there is a demonstration, there are actors running around fanning the flames. Providing jugs of gasoline. Pallets of bricks, ETc. so on and so forth. Likely paid instigators.

It also doesn't take a tinfoiler to figure out that there are patterns of vehicles and protest "actors" showing up in different places across the country, they move to wherever "they" want them
to go, to instigate more bullshit.

I don't believe that the burning looting and murdering will get too our of hand in mass. Although I could as always be wrong. Mass is a lot of things but most of all it's a hackery. The last things the hacks on Beacon Hill want is for the sheep to get pissed and start paying attention. And worse yet let their anger be known by voting. Catch and release probably. Defend yourself and get prosecuted most definitely. But I just can't see them letting it go for a significant amount of time like we have seen in other states.
I wouldn't bet on that. Massachusetts is generally oblivious to things going on outside of our zip code. We turn the tv on in the morning and see something absolutely horrific going on in another part of the country and we will stare at the tv for a couple of minutes and say "oh that's awful.........why is there no sugar in my coffee?" I remember 92 LA riots. I was working private security in Boston and they told us to watch out driving into the city while wearing our uniforms. Now absolutely nothing happened here. It was business as usual. This time was different. It was minuscule compared to other places but it got real dicey here for a few days. That should tell you something.

I'm of the opinion:

2) Once this happens
Trump is not going to lose. But even if he did the violence continues. It is war on regular Americans, they wouldn't stop just cause they won. It would get worse there would be zero pretending to catch and release antifa.

I wouldn't bet on that. Massachusetts is generally oblivious to things going on outside of our zip code. We turn the tv on in the morning and see something absolutely horrific going on in another part of the country and we will stare at the tv for a couple of minutes and say "oh that's awful.........why is there no sugar in my coffee?" I remember 92 LA riots. I was working private security in Boston and they told us to watch out driving into the city while wearing our uniforms. Now absolutely nothing happened here. It was business as usual. This time was different. It was minuscule compared to other places but it got real dicey here for a few days. That should tell you something.
As I said I said "I could be wrong" To be honest I think things could get really bad anywhere at any point in time. In fact if a cop anywhere in Mass (doesn't matter which city or town) shoots a black guy (doesn't matter what he did. He could have been shot while raping a woman after killing her child and eating her mother) there's going to be rioting burning looting and murdering.

Markey wants all training to involve no deadly or forceful weapons. No been bags no has no tasers. Just nerf guns and water balloons

Being brutally honest even though I know MA is one of the biggest jokes in the nation, for some reason I really don’t believe the MSP will allow these shitbags to act up while they sit on their ass and get shit thrown at them. I think the colonel of the MSP has some legit clout in the state. Money rules the state and I don’t believe they will subject themselves to millions of dollars in property damage. I’m not saying the released without bail bullshit won’t happen but I have a feeling it will be much more controlled

Don't fool yourself, they will follow the orders without question or hesitation of whoever pays their dental plan.

Don't fool yourself, they will follow the orders without question or hesitation of whoever pays their dental plan.
I never said they wouldn’t, what I’m saying is I dont believe Massachusetts Admin are going to allow the state to look like a Typical Syrian neighborhood is all.

Don't all cops train for riots ?

Probably just a refresher on how to bash the heads in and arrest people wearing red hats carrying American flags, but leave BLM/AuntyQueefa's alone to burn, loot and murder peacefully.
Riot training is for specialized Tactical Team Unit within the department’s, that officers ask to join, it’s a different function than normal bashing people over the head with a Mag Light duty

Saw at least 25 National Guard trucks going over the Bourne Bridge to Joint Base Cape Cod. Honestly kinda normal as they are there quite a bit.

This was National Guard drill weekend. My son was down there too. That could explain the traffic. I know he convoyed down on Friday from Fort Devens.

Well, considering its all operated by Soros/commies upstream, it depends on whether they stop their "operation" or not.

Anyone that thinks that all of this bullshit isn't being orchestrated by a rear echelon of powerful commies in this country has no brain cells. This is all orchestrated by "them". And they can

Everywhere there is a demonstration, there are actors running around fanning the flames. Providing jugs of gasoline. Pallets of bricks, ETc. so on and so forth. Likely paid instigators.

It also doesn't take a tinfoiler to figure out that there are patterns of vehicles and protest "actors" showing up in different places across the country, they move to wherever "they" want them

100% correct. This has been typical in the CIA playbook for decades with regards to destabilizing smaller foreign .govs to further whatever their plans are/were for said country.

Insurrection, destabilization, leading to ‘low intensity‘ conflicts around the world, we’ve just never been on the receiving end of it to this degree before. If anybody that believes 98% of US media platforms are biased, which are obv bought and paid for by whoever is running this OP, and also then believes any type of polls out there, is just walking in circles. You can’t believe one thing and then give any legitimacy to the other. they go hand in hand.

Last edited:

My personal view is that it was as much about crashing real estate prices as any other motive. Connected developers get to swoop in and buy cheap. So many burned out businesses in prime locations but they can't afford to rebuild.
Arson is a favorite tool for creating "willing sellers."
Some may recall the row of small business shops on Mass Ave just outside Harvard square. Empty sloped lot behind it. Owner didn't want to sell. So an "accidental" fire started in a restaurant in the row. Burned the whole row. Not long afterward, a huge new office building was there.
Follow the money. Watch who buys up property just before police are told they can enforce the law again.

Back
Top Bottom