• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MASS STATE TROOPERS TRAINING FOR RIOTS

Yosemite Sam

NES Member
Good friend has trooper as a neighbor
he was told that on 2 occasions last month, that 500 troopers dressed in black fatigues & riot gear were training at Gilette stadium for riot control in relation to the elections
training was done during those horrible hot days

anyone else that can confirm or add to this?

:rolleyes:
Wondering if this is a love cops or hate cops thread? [pot]

Anyways, as well they should be.
Peaceful protests are one thing, riots are another.
Everyone needs to abide by the words of MLK and his "I have a Dream" speech.

They gotta train for likely scenarios.
At least they weren't hurrying to practice door to door tactics.

Yes, along with the sheriffs office. In the start of all this BS they had staged 100's of officers in different locations. Yes, more overtime.

Given their choice between rocks/molotovs from the left or bullets from the right, they'd probably choose fighting leftists, although in MA the numbers of the leftists might make things more challenging.

well we know the MBTA will not transport them, unless Charlie Parker issues a direct order for them to do so.

Did the President make the State police in Oregon Federal Deputies? I can recall where I read something about that.

:rolleyes:
Wondering if this is a love cops or hate cops thread? [pot]

Anyways, as well they should be.
Peaceful protests are one thing, riots are another.
Everyone needs to abide by the words of MLK and his "I have a Dream" speech.

Depends; are they training to beat down all the white supremacist rioters or the BLM/Antifa protesters?

I heard about this. They all had to be there for two days. They all put in for an extra 40 hours of OT. (In addition to their lost detail pay, obviously)

Last time MSP deployed that gear in large numbers was the 2004 DNC. The troop near UMass Amherst practices with it regularly. Not sure sure about the rest of them. They have or at least used to have a pretty good mounted unit with the horses well armored too.

Boston stupidly got rid of their police horses which was the oldest mounted unit in North America except for the RCMP in Canada. Menino hated horses for some reason.

Last time MSP deployed that gear in large numbers was the 2004 DNC. The troop near UMass Amherst practices with it regularly. Not sure sure about the rest of them. They have or at least used to have a pretty good mounted unit with the horses well armored too.

Boston stupidly got rid of their police horses which was the oldest mounted unit in North America except for the RCMP in Canada. Menino hated horses for some reason.
Because he was a fat, bumbling fool ?

Because he was a fat, bumbling fool ?
Menino wasn't stupid. He was a ruthless and people underestimated his intelligence. As soon as he became mayor he made sure everyone that knew anything about his past mistakes as a City Councilor were fired. Guy had definitely read Machiavelli extensively. The one thing Tommy did better than anyone to the point of an art form was retribution.

Walsh on the other hand is a paste eating puppet whose only life skill was knowing when to do something and keep his mouth shut for certain people.

Menino wasn't stupid. He was a ruthless and people underestimated his intelligence. As soon as he became mayor he made sure everyone that knew anything about his past mistakes as a City Councilor were fired. Guy had definitely read Machiavelli extensively. The one thing Tommy did better than anyone to the point of an art form was retribution.
Thank God the worms are eating him now.

Back
Top Bottom