Mass Stabbing at Silver City Galleria

Wrong, it is a call of those who hate their jobs and commit work place violence it means "take this job and shove it"

With the stabbing at another location then at the mall, I am more inclined to say an ex-boyfriend or disgruntled boy who liked a girl who he thinks did him wrong. Maybe stabbed her family then went after her or the other boy at the resteraunt.

Always carry and keep your head on a swivel ladies and gentlemen
And always sit with your back to the wall and an eye on the door unless you are eating with someone who is a better shot than you, in which case etiquette dictates that you let him/her have that seat.

Always carry and keep your head on a swivel ladies and gentlemen
+2

And always sit with your back to the wall and an eye on the door unless you are eating with someone who is a better shot than you, in which case etiquette dictates that you let him/her have that seat.
I can't tell you how happy I was the day my girlfriend went to sit down at a restaurant and switched seats before I could sit down saying "you should sit here so you can see the door". She's a NY somewhat-anti that's been reformed and brought to our side by yours truly [smile]

Wild Bill Hickock always sat with his back to the wall. And when he did not he was shot and killed.

+2

I can't tell you how happy I was the day my girlfriend went to sit down at a restaurant and switched seats before I could sit down saying "you should sit here so you can see the door". She's a NY somewhat-anti that's been reformed and brought to our side by yours truly [smile]
Mine does that too haha

My first thought was domestic at the home, then he decided to go out in a blaze of glory. The WHDH story says he crashed his car into a house and killed the two women inside. Then he stole another car and headed to the mall.

Might by a random looney, but might be a member of the Religion of Peace. Sadly, events like these oft times have a connection to those fine chaps.

Random looney, not go time, back to the regularly scheduled program.

- - - Updated - - -

Mine finally does too. She expects me to find the seat with the better view of the entry. She probably thinks it's weird, but not the weirdest thing I've done in 38 years of marriage.

Mine does that too haha

Perp has been shot but MSP doesn't know who shot him lol

Good!!! They don't need to know. They need to put their investigative resources into finding out more about the guy who did the stabbings, not worry about the guy who STOPPED it.

If I were that guy, I'd melt the barrel of that gun into a pile of slag and acquire one from an anonymous source.

Good!!! They don't need to know. They need to put their investigative resources into finding out more about the guy who did the stabbings, not worry about the guy who STOPPED it.

If I were that guy, I'd melt the barrel of that gun into a pile of slag and acquire one from an anonymous source.

He would have to do the slide too... Unless it was a revolver and the spent casing came with him.

+2

It's bad etiquette to make a lady face the wall. I try and pick the farthest corner and trust that my wife will mention it if someone starts stabbing people behind me.

He would have to do the slide too... Unless it was a revolver and the spent casing came with him.
Or you had a slide with an interchangeable breechface, in which case the ejector; extractor; breechface; firing pin and barrel would be enough. But, with all the cameras one would pass by when in a mall, the chances of not being tracked down are so slim as to make "walk away and skip the paperwork" a less than viable strategy.

The media will bury this rather quickly if a licensed civilian hammered the bad guy.

Wifey hates that I own a gun and concealed carry it. I was hoping this incident would bring her around to my way of thinking, since the whole reason I have an LTC is because I refuse to be a victim of a mass violence incident. Unfortunately, this ass clown being put down by an off-duty deputy has only made her more hostile to citizen concealed carry...

Some names released and more details.

http://www.whdh.com/story/31941157/police-respond-to-silver-city-galleria-in-taunton

Massachusetts State Police have confirmed that a suspect and two victims are dead after two separate stabbing incidents at a house and mall in Taunton.

Taunton Police confirm two stabbings at the house on Myricks Street. Officials said the suspect, identified as 28-year-old Arthur Darosa, crashed his car outside the house. Officials said Darosa then stabbed two women, a mother and daughter, inside. The 80-year-old mother, identified by sources as Patricia Slavin, was pronounced dead and her daughter was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.

Officials said Darosa then stole a car and drove it to the Silver City Galleria Mall. Witnesses reported seeing the car driving erratically through the mall's parking lot. Police said Darosa crashed the stolen car into the entrance of the Macy's at the mall, then went inside and assaulted "multiple" people at the department store.

Officials said Darosa then left Macy's and went to the Bertucci's, where he stabbed four people. One of the victims, a 56-year-old man, was killed.

Officials said Darosa was shot at the mall by an off-duty Plymouth County sheriff's deputy. The sheriff's deputy allegedly ordered Darosa to drop his knife before shooting him.

Witnesses told 7News that they saw people running out of the mall and heard gunfire. Witnesses reported seeing police officers with guns drawn and that the mall was evacuated. Store employees have since been allowed to leave.

Police are now interviewing witnesses and reviewing surveillance video.

"Why do you carry in the mall? What do you think is going to happen there??" I've been asked. [rolleyes]

Exactly. Public gathering places are the number one place I make sure that I am carrying. Malls, movie theaters, restaurants. Where else do people think shit is going to go down?

Loonie goes on a stabbing spree the right after receiving a mental health evaluation. Same pattern in Munich and Taunton within 24hrs. Media inspired copy cat? But then, which loonie in Taunton would watch international news...

Back
Top Bottom