• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Stabbing at Silver City Galleria

My daughter was working at a kiosk there years ago when the was a stabbing because someone "disrespected" him. Dead guy literally fell at my daughters feet.

A mass stabbing in Mass. How square is that?

I read the gunner was an off duty police officer, so won't be getting in trouble but no good PR for gun owners either.

Sent from my chimney using smoke signals

Just read that the guy stabbed 2 people at a house on Myricks St (route 79) in Taunton then drove to the mall then crashed into the doors at Macy's near Bertucci's then stabbed 2 more people then an off-duty cop shot him.

I was just watching Channel 5 news and they were saying the guy had started stabbing people are Bertuccis and then went to the mall somehow. The said that the guy came from the back of the Bertuccis and was "slashing" people and that some people were throwing chairs at him and stuff like but that people were panicking and running out.

Listening to the news reports made me wonder : what's the Moslem coefficient of this incident?

They don't seem to be saying ANYTHING about who the perp is. Which raises a red flag.

I was just watching Channel 5 news and they were saying the guy had started stabbing people are Bertuccis and then went to the mall somehow. The said that the guy came from the back of the Bertuccis and was "slashing" people and that some people were throwing chairs at him and stuff like but that people were panicking and running out.

Listening to the news reports made me wonder : what's the Moslem coefficient of this incident?

They don't seem to be saying ANYTHING about who the perp is. Which raises a red flag.

I heard his name is Salaam E. Baloni

/s

Back
Top Bottom