Mass. 2013 2A State House Demonstration, ATTENDEES post here

I showed up with a friend of mine who is just in the process of getting his LTC. Didn't bring any signage, but figured having a few more bodies was the important thing.

I was there with my 18-year-old UMass-Amherst freshman son. Having gone to the same school, I can say that he's doing a great job so far of fighting the left-wing brainwashing they do!

To Shaun, THANK YOU for your organizing, to Derek, THANK YOU for this site, an instrumental tool in making it a coordinated success... And to the gun rights organizations, THANK YOU for using the power of your distribution lists to get the word out!

Now it is upon each of us to keep the momentum going.

My guess is more along the lines of 1200 people. I was there very early and watched the crowd grow. I began a count as best I could as they were arriving. I would count a section and figure the square footage (approximate) then figure how many of those sections would fit into the crowd. It was difficult to get a count from across the way on the Common side and down the street in each direction from the front steps. If I'm wrong, I have erred on the smaller side, not the larger.

hyzaqyde.jpg

I was there... This guy crystalized the event for me.... It was truly an eclectic group... Folks from all walks of life uniting for the cause. To me, this gentlemen personified being an ordinary, every day American that simply wants his rights!

I'm thinking that where the turnout was so strong it will motivate those who were on the fence about making the trip to do so next time!

4ytyma6y.jpg
na4egunu.jpg

I was there. It would have been nice to have some gun friendly policitions speak to the crowd. Nice turnout!!

hyzaqyde.jpg

I was there... This guy crystalized the event for me.... It was truly an eclectic group... Folks from all walks of life uniting for the cause. To me, this gentlemen personified being an ordinary, every day American that simply wants his rights!

That is me to his right with the blue cap, was thinking the same thing.

I am very happy I made the short but adventurous trek in from Hyde Park on the Orange Line. It was great to see, as the media portrays "hundreds" of 2A supporters. [thinking] This further cements my belief that one only gets half a story when it is reported via mainstream media. I didn't bring a sign, nor take any pictures. I am delighted to see that so many of you were able to do so.
The rally was inspiring! A big thank you to the organizers, speakers and all who attended.
Best regards.

I was out of town. [sad2] I am happy we had a great turnout at this event.

I will be at the next one and any public hearings - no problem taking time off from work for me!

I wonder what Cadillac and the House and Senate are thinking about our stand?

I was there and was overwhelmed by the group. I was so proud to be a part of it. This is the first step. We need to stay strong and win this one. Failure can not be an option.

On behalf of all the people that did not or could not go I thank you all for showing up and doing what you did. I hope to make it to the nest one.

On a side a note, did anyone post the videos and pictures on Mr. Linsky's facebook page yet?

Great enthusiasm Ben! Why not add a line to your "Signature Line" Like they list "Battles Fought" on Memorials...

Here are a few Panoramic pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4376.jpg
    IMG_4376.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_4377.jpg
    IMG_4377.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4378.jpg
    IMG_4378.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_4379.jpg
    IMG_4379.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 60
Good point. The next rally is in North Brookfield. Not sure why that location. I think a rally at the Governor's house would really send a message. "Governor, you swore an oath to defend and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. Honor demands that you keep it!"

First "activist" moment, never really felt strongly enough about anything to stand up and shout. (Military for the past 12 years, i didnt feel much about anything i wasnt told to... except work. apparently im told i love to work) it was an immense source of pride to see everyone there peacefully for something we feel passionate about. Proud to be there, and lucky to be standing there with all of you.

Back
Top Bottom