• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA Gun Grab 2024: Senate bill S.2572

Only post ’94 Garands.

But would they? They don’t have a detachable magazine and don’t hold more than 10 rounds.
Have you not been paying attention? The new magic # is 7 rounds and one version of the new proposed law doesn’t include just detachable magazines anymore

Your marlin Glenfield tube fed .22 is about to become an AW

Brother I started shooting with a Remington 1100 and a Mosin Nagant. Forget the pistols. Grab yourself a mag fed SA while you can. All my friends called me crazy for buying guns up the yin yang for years. ARs, Mini-14, PTR-91, SKS, M1 Carbine. Now they're all panicking. I told them buy it then before it gets banned. Did they listen? No. My only regret is not buying an M1 Garand. Yes, even the beloved M1 is soon to be considered an assault weapon.
Look, even my 1950's Red Ryder will eventually make the list.

Have you not been paying attention? The new magic # is 7 rounds and one version of the new proposed law doesn’t include just detachable magazines anymore

Your marlin Glenfield tube fed .22 is about to become an AW

No, I haven’t seen that.

Where is the proposed 7 round limit? Where is the new definition that doesn’t include detachable mags?

And where is the definition that doesn’t exclude pre ’94 guns?

Yes, even the beloved M1 is soon to be considered an assault weapon.

Ive always thought it interesting that the Garands have traditionally flown under their radar, because that’s one where they actually could make the argument that it is a military rifle, unlike the ARs and almost all the others they like to ban.

Ive always thought it interesting that the Garands have traditionally flown under their radar, because that’s one where they actually could make the argument that it is a military rifle, unlike the ARs and almost all the others they like to ban.
Shhh, don't tell them. My ARs have never shot anyone, I wouldn't make the same bet with my mil sup. If they knew this they'd becoming after those too.

You can cross the imaginary line to get healthcare, you know? There’s no question that MA has the best healthcare, in my opinion anywhere in the country and probably the world, but there are some really good doctors and hospitals in NH too. Some really bad ones….. but some good ones too. And probably better than most states.
I told my wife if we do relocate south I will fly back twice a year to see my cardiologist, been with the guy just shy of twenty years.

Shhh, don't tell them. My ARs have never shot anyone, I wouldn't make the same bet with my mil sup. If they knew this they'd becoming after those too.
I was just saying this to my wife the other day, my 1917 and/or Garands have all seen war, which means they have likely killed someone, but that doesn’t count because it was government sanctioned 🤷🏻‍♂️

They have moved on now. Now they are after “Assault Style” weapons now so they can go after all semiautomatic weapons.

Sling shots are legal.

They made slung shot illegal.

Slung shot is basically a weight on a rope.

This has caused a lot of confusion

View attachment 867168

In a state with such a rich whaling history. No more heaving lines for you.

This state is retarded.

I was just saying this to my wife the other day, my 1917 and/or Garands have all seen war, which means they have likely killed someone, but that doesn’t count because it was government sanctioned 🤷🏻‍♂️

Obama killed more people by mistake with errant missile strikes than all LTC holders together in MA, just sayin'.

At least with the Garand, it went WWII then Vietnam I believe, then we lent them to other countries, so who know what they really saw
Not a Vietnam War Era rifle. M14 and then M16, however the M14 did stick around for a while after they were phased out by the M16. They were dressed out with a Leather wood scope and adjustable/removable cheek piece and were used as sniper rifles untill they were completely phased out. During my time in the Army 1970 - I did not see any M1 Garands in service or in any Amory.

Back
Top Bottom