MA Gun Grab 2024: Senate bill S.2572

Like Healy's declaration what is said in public to scare off the uninformed is quite different than what would stand up in court.
Suitability does not have the historical record necessary to overcome TH&T - the courts know this and the anti's know this and that is why they pushed Rahimi to the SC in order to get a bad plaintiff to allow for bad case law (like Miller).
However the tone amongst the Justices in oral arguments kept creeping back towards dangerousness as a standard for prohibition.
Therefore, we may see a change in the standard for prohibition - And denial of licensure is a de facto prohibition.

The state knows that an open and subjective definition of who is suitable is not supportable therefore is not looking to push the issue on record unless the person is objectively "unsuitable" but not federally prohibited (drunkard, uncontrolled violent mental health issues, etc)
Looks like I was right about suitability still being alive and well and unchanged post-Bruen. WPD Suspends Gun License of Business Owner, Policy Critic

“After careful review of the pending Worcester Police Department investigation, including but not limited to social media posts, your license to carry a firearm is being suspended effective immediately as an unsuitable candidate.”

Looks like I was right about suitability still being alive and well and unchanged post-Bruen. WPD Suspends Gun License of Business Owner, Policy Critic

“After careful review of the pending Worcester Police Department investigation, including but not limited to social media posts, your license to carry a firearm is being suspended effective immediately as an unsuitable candidate.”
I used to have over 14,000 followers on Instagram by just posting my personal gun collection. Was a paid influencer for companies. About 3 years ago I deleted everything after a crazy bitch from Australia stole a picture of mine and used it to post an online threat at her school with it. I only found out when a reporter from Gold Coast part of Australia called me.

April 19th is coming, would they dare? Sounds like those asshats.
Has "our side" ever asked to march in the parade and participate in the "festivities" at Lexington and Concord? If not there, in that general area of Massachusetts where the Minutemen fought the gun grabbers so bravely?

I used to have over 14,000 followers on Instagram by just posting my personal gun collection. Was a paid influencer for companies. About 3 years ago I deleted everything after a crazy bitch from Australia stole a picture of mine and used it to post an online threat at her school with it. I only found out when a reporter from Gold Coast part of Australia called me.
How did you get started in that line of work?

“After careful review of the pending Worcester Police Department investigation, including but not limited to social media posts, your license to carry a firearm is being suspended effective immediately as an unsuitable candidate
I’m shocked that they actually put that in writing.

I guess it’s kinda like voting….you have to give up one right to exercise another.☹️

Gonna need to scrub/delete my acct. here…

Would love to hear all the details.

awesome proof of how 1st amendment works in a practical reality - 'including but not limited to'. well, it is what it is.
kiss the ring and be grateful for the permission to remain alive.

details - i guess it is all that is known:

Back
Top Bottom