Lost my dear wife

Very sorry to hear of your loss. God Bless. Our family of 5 will say a prayer for you and your lovely wife when we go to church on Sunday. 39 year marriage is a very special thing.

I am very sorry to hear of your wife's passing. My sincerest condolences. Your long marriage is an inspiration to those of us who hope to spend our lives with our wives. God bless.

Heartfelt sympathies for your loss Jack. Praying for you and your family. 59 years and a plan to spend the rest of eternity together, what an inspiration.

Jack,
My sincere condolences. I have been married (second time) to Lady Radtekk for almost three years, feels like a lifetime. I can't imagine your loss, but I hope you can take comfort in what seems like an incredible life and romance. Take pleasure in your kids and grandkids. Enjoy every day. Tell her about them when you see her again.

By no means is there a need to apologize for bending our ear. The amount you have contributed to us over the years to this community of ours has created a bond between many of us. Like you said, this is the NES Family. I know for myself that I enjoy just about everything you post here. Your wife passing is truly sad, my condolences to you and your loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom