Lost my dear wife

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Happened over a week ago and I'm trying to get my act together. Dorothy was 82 and we had a great marriage for 59 years. Having a close family helps, and the sons, wives and grandkids are helping me and themselves cope with this. Per her instructions we had her cremated and she is home with me in a large wooden urn. I chose that because it's big enough for two. Comes my turn, I'll join her in there and we'll be together again. Sorry to be bending your ear, my NES family, but it helps a bit to let it out. Jack

Sorry to hear it, Jack. Says a lot about you two that you spent 59 years together. Praying for you and yours.

Jack, so very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your Family. Please accept my deepest condolences.

So sorry to hear of your loss Jack, my deepest heart felt condolences to you and your family.

Shit. So sorry to hear that Jack.
I basically just started my life, getting married two years ago and we have an 8 month old now. I can't imagine losing my wife after knowing her only 5 years, let alone 60 years.
Good thoughts and prayers from my family to yours Jack. Hope to see you at another Monadnock shoot some day, God willing.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray that you may find some comfort and solace in this time of grieving.

I am so sorry for your loss.

It’s so tough to be the one left , may your friends and family stay close.

Very sorry to hear it, Jack. I can only hope to make it that long with my wife. I hope you find some solace in such a hard time.

Back
Top Bottom