Live from the Rally

Glad to see those last few photos. The other pics made the crowd look quite small.

Wish I could have joined in, but I'm in Florida for a bit.

This was the worst time I have had finding paring in boston....ever. I ended up parking at Tuft's and walking down, to see the March to the statist house.

Missed the speeches, but I was there. It was good to see the crowd at the State House, and I think we made a point this time.

Don't think the main entrance was locked by accident.

I got there late and missed the speeches.

Considering that the rally was held in the middle of the week, I thought it was a very good turn out.

I also heard the mutant running by yelling about "killing more children", or some crap.

The only other negative comment (or counter protester), I caught was the clown yelling about "how was Dr.King killed"?

Other than that... the anti's were nowhere to be seen or heard.

Who was the ex Marine up on the steps rallying the crowd, I didn't catch his name?

Markey and Lynch released a joint statement about our Rally on the Boston Common.
Democrats Markey and Lynch alluded to Wednesday's gun owners rally in their joint statement and criticized the three Republicans who are seeking the U.S. Senate seat formerly held by Secretary of State John Kerry.

"While we may be competitors in the Democratic primary, we can both agree that it is deeply troubling to see our three Republican rivals siding more with the NRA and their activists who are descending upon Boston Common today, rather than with the President of the United States on the critically important issue of gun safety," the congressmen said.

Read more: Gun owners rally against Mass. restrictions - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

**** GOAL.

Wallace said he would consider backing Patrick's call for sharing mental health information
with the federal government if the bill was rewritten to include only
those people who had been determined by the courts to be a danger to
themselves or others.

I got there late and missed the speeches.

Considering that the rally was held in the middle of the week, I thought it was a very good turn out.

I also heard the mutant running by yelling about "killing more children", or some crap.

The only other negative comment (or counter protester), I caught was the clown yelling about "how was Dr.King killed"?

Love the stupidity on that one since that Dr. King believed in the 2nd Amendment and tried to get a CWP, but was denied, thanks to GUN CONTROL!

Markey and Lynch released a joint statement about our Rally on the Boston Common.
Democrats Markey and Lynch alluded to Wednesday's gun owners rally in their joint statement and criticized the three Republicans who are seeking the U.S. Senate seat formerly held by Secretary of State John Kerry.

"While we may be competitors in the Democratic primary, we can both agree that it is deeply troubling to see our three Republican rivals siding more with the NRA and their activists who are descending upon Boston Common today, rather than with the President of the United States on the critically important issue of gun safety," the congressmen said.

Read more: Gun owners rally against Mass. restrictions - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

[sad2]

Anybody who pulls a Dem ballot to vote for Lynch at this point should just stay home after that BS.

Funny how none of these news pieces, and GOAL as well, fail to mention the 7 round limit and assault weapon redefinition. The fact is, the legislation would make most firearms illegal. They keep focusing on the 'less objectionable' aspects of the law and ignoring the core of the legislation.

The bottom line is that if you take the Governor's bill and combine it with the Rep's bill, almost everything is high capacity, and there is no LTC that allows you to possess a high capacity firearm or 'assault weapon'. Hence, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em in!"

We are NRA activists?

And I thought we were the good guys?

Good rally. Met some other NES people. Thanks GOAL and NES.

a73elkyss early at the rally.

06fbdb2a-c8c7-4771-af6c-0bfc16250384_zps89bdd3f1.jpg

I volunteered to go and lose a days' pay. If we don't put an end this madness we'll all pay in blood and treasure. Rather do it now for my son than have him live under the boot of a filthy collectivist.

Same reasons I and many others were there today. Some funny exchanges as we were going through the metal detectors at the State House. The guy behind me asked if his metal balls were going to set the thing off.

Back
Top Bottom