Live from the Rally

Give em hell guys. It is killing me I can't be there. My wifes father had a heart attack last night. He is awake now and talking. He would have been there giving them hell with you

similar thing happened with my grandpa--four blockages in his case IIRC. hospital time and chilling out is the best way to get fixed up. hoping for a speedy recovery.

similar thing happened with my grandpa--four blockages in his case IIRC. hospital time and chilling out is the best way to get fixed up. hoping for a speedy recovery.

Same here (my grandfather). Good luck to you and your Dad, Kiver.

Thanks to everyone who could make the rally today. I'm stuck here fighting the same kind of political system trying to get back to work after an injury.

Seems to be doing ok. Three blocked arteries. The stunted one and have a balloon massaging his heart. Or at least I think that is what we are told. Doc said he is very sick

Been there bro, I know what your going thru! Getting thru the first 24-48 hours is a tough road to travel but the out look improves a lot beyond that point. Good luck to you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom