• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky's Amendment is back in play - Call your rep NOW!

when there's a govt that's so one sided, there's not much we can do.. sure we can call and harass our legislators.. but even our "supporters" (quotes intentional) are barely lukewarm to our issues.. Vetoes are easily overridden, the minority has little say if any.. Even good candidates that support 2A cannot win, due to the Gerrymandering districts. Hence a 150-3 vote on this earlier this month..

I will continue to support GOAL/Comm2A because I believe in their efforts and they do a great job.. but that being said, this state is a lost cause. Until there is balance in the MA House and Senate, we have no chance on getting anything to really go our way. The courts are also heavily biased so we rarely win on that end as well.. There's a ton of hate for the NRA here, but seriously... can you blame them for ignoring MA on a state level. Who here would bet on the longest longshot over and over again... I support NRA for national issues, not for them to pour $$$$ into a lost cause in MA.

sorry.. just feeling defeated yet again... flame away..

So, up to life in prision? Shit, we go easier on muderous terrorists in this state! That is ****ing ludicrous!!

So PACs are a Gofundme that you have to report to the FEC?

The problem is, there isn't enough people willing (or rich enough) to swing an election with money. There are too many left-wing Statists who would just say "no one needs a gun like that"

but PACs can get money from out of state, as well as from corporations too.

our side needs a "Bloomberg"..

I will volunteer and financial support any candidate that runs against the status quo. I like the PAC idea.

So will I

I will run against KateCampanale

When you ran against that Rino, let people know, let me know. I don't always have money, but I'll do what I can trying to support. Let's do it. Let's ****ing do it and don't be afraid to call my ass out when you run and you don't see me helping.

but PACs can get money from out of state, as well as from corporations too.

our side needs a "Bloomberg"..

Sorry, I'm not being clear. Even if we got a T. Boone Pickens , there are simply not enough voters in Massachusetts that can be swayed with pro-2A ads for candidates. Unless you basically give them $1K to vote for your candiate. That's the tragic , issue, is that Liberty based voters can't be bought with promises of Government entitlements.

So PACs are a Gofundme that you have to report to the FEC?

The problem is, there isn't enough people willing (or rich enough) to swing an election with money. There are too many left-wing Statists who would just say "no one needs a gun like that"

1) Don't run on gun platform 2 ) It's for the children 3) We support entitlement, ect .Run as if you are one of them put on the mask

1) Don't run on gun platform 2 ) It's for the children 3) We support entitlement, ect .Run as if you are one of them put on the mask

this + Dims in their powerquest went way beyond gun rights, Heatleys' edict, knee-jerk emergency legislation all point to usurpation of power way beyond gun rights, something that a lot of moonbats CAN get behind.

Keep in mind that even commies shot people for the greater good, for freedom from oppression (yes, I said that right), human rights. This is beyond gun rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I'm not being clear. Even if we got a T. Boone Pickens , there are simply not enough voters in Massachusetts that can be swayed with pro-2A ads for candidates. Unless you basically give them $1K to vote for your candiate. That's the tragic , issue, is that Liberty based voters can't be bought with promises of Government entitlements.

Even loosing is a win, because dedicated minority is still feared, complacent minority is ignored.

As much as I feel like throwing in the towel sometimes , We do have an effect.
If that wasn't the case you'd be looking at a felony for cleaning your rifle.
Maybe we need to start taking notes from the Dem playbook.
Anyone from Linsky's district want to start asking around for dirt on this knob?
That creepy little diaper stain must have something going on.
Dad had an expression that still rings true. "If you f*ck with enough people , eventually someone will f*ck you back. "

Anyone from Linsky's district want to start asking around for dirt on this knob?

like him ****ing sheep? You know that he singlehandedly decriminalized bestiality in MA and wife left him. The sheep jokes are for a reason. [wink]

Actually, only 16,000 GOAL members.

IF you are a LTC holder in MA, and you are not a member of GOAL, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

If 300,000 of those people were GOAL members, we wouldn't have any of this BS to deal with.

Source:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...crease-seen/mru1o8yuwM9MiMuG1GRd6O/story.html

This.

Too many expect to enjoy freedom, but are unwilling to commit to, or invest in, its defense. Defending freedom through GOAL memberships and Comm2A donations is more affordable than stockpiling materiel. Stack it high, stack it deep, but resources and manpower are necessary now, otherwise we are guilty of leaving the Constitution open to attack.

My wife and I are also Life-Members of the NRA for the same reason. They are the biggest dog in the fight at the national level, and we are on contested ground.

When the anti-2A mob is on the march, why are so few of us willing to bar the door?

like him ****ing sheep? You know that he singlehandedly decriminalized bestiality in MA and wife left him. The sheep jokes are for a reason. [wink]

It's been his signature piece of legislation .
I don't believe he's accomplished anything else in his career.

Dad had an expression that still rings true. "If you f*ck with enough people , eventually someone will f*ck you back. "

Exactly. And if you can't find anything, make it up.

from what info i found from a variety of google sources, % of gun owners per population in mass is ONLY higher than NJ and HI. (48,49,50)

with this limited number, we managed to defeat linsky's radical proposals. still sucks, but not bad on our part considering the numbers.

we lost, no doubt, but obviously kept the wolves at bay(for now, their appetite is insatiable)

using the analogy of "a tie is like kissing your sister" this is more like kissing your sister and she slips you the tongue

Last edited:
from what info i found from a variety of google sources, % of gun owners per population in mass is ONLY higher than NJ and HI. (48,49,50)

with this limited number, we managed to defeat linsky's radical proposals. still sucks, but not bad on our part considering the numbers.

we lost, no doubt, but obviously kept the wolves at bay(for now)

using the analogy of "a tie is like kissing your sister" this is more like kissing your sister and she slips you the tongue

I’d agree if they at least grandfathered them or if the penalty for possession was a fine and not life in prison.

For shit and giggles I am going to invent 2 items...

A trigger ellipse. Which would be a device designed to attach to a weapon and repeatedly activates the trigger of the weapon through the use of a lever or other part that is turned in an elliptical motion. I will call it the Libtard Linsky Crank.

“Trigger crank”, any device to be attached to a weapon that repeatedly activates the
250 trigger of the weapon through the use of a lever or other part that is turned in a circular motion;
15 of 27
251 provided, however, that “trigger crank” shall not include any weapon initially designed and
252 manufactured to fire through the use of a crank or lever.

I will also invent another device that attaches to the firearm that increases the rate of fire achievable with such weapon by using energy from the muzzle blast of the weapon to generate a reciprocating action that facilitates the repeated activation of the trigger. This will be called the Healey Device

“Bump stock”, any device for a weapon that increases the rate of fire achievable with
245 such weapon by using energy from the recoil of the weapon to generate a reciprocating action
246 that facilitates repeated activation of the trigger.

Prior to today, I thought I didn't even own any bump stocks. I mean, I can't remember buying any. Unfortunately, after reading the definition bequeathed us by the legislature, I have determined that all of my autoloading pistols feature a bump stock. I've added a handy diagram to assist in determining if some of your firearms feature bump stocks.

0PlPzF6.jpg

Last edited:
Prior to today, I thought I didn't even own any bump stocks. I mean, I can't remember buying any. Unfortunately, after reading the definition bequeathed us by the legislature, I have determined that all of my autoloading pistols feature a bump stock. I've added a handy diagram to assist in determining if some of your firearms feature bump stocks.

0PlPzF6.jpg

[thumbsup] this is brilliant. Looks like every LEO who doesn’t carry a revolver is going to have to turn themselves in 90 days from now.

251 provided, however, that “trigger crank” shall not include any weapon initially designed and
252 manufactured to fire through the use of a crank or lever.

Who owns the patent to the Gatling gun? Not illegal?
gatling-gun-5-682x383.1481921509.jpg

Just needs some updating. One of these in .22 with an original hand crank would be fun.

I wonder if all the components, roll pins, spring pins, etc. from the guide rod/recoil spring assembly and slide count for individual felonies. I could be going away for a long time guys...

- - - Updated - - -

edit: forgot it had to be recoil-operated...

Last edited:
I wonder if all the components, roll pins, spring pins, etc. from the guide rod/recoil spring assembly and slide count for individual felonies. I could be going away for a long time guys...

- - - Updated - - -

I updated your definition a bit based on my reading of the definition of bump stock.

I wouldn’t worry, with a good lawyer, you’ll be out in 30 or 40 years max.

0PlPzF6.jpg

So you are saying your slide activates the trigger?

So you are saying your slide activates the trigger?

No, it "facilitates repeated activation of the trigger" by "using energy from the recoil of the weapon".

On a single action, repeated activation of the trigger is sped up by cocking the weapon so you don't have to do it with your hand.

On a double/single, repeated activation is sped up by cocking the the weapon so you don't have to do it with a longer/harder pull.

I guess DAOs are still safe!

That is actually brilliant. I would love to see those dickbags respond to the idea that they just made the entire MA police force, and their security, felons.

Who owns the patent to the Gatling gun? Not illegal?
gatling-gun-5-682x383.1481921509.jpg

Just needs some updating. One of these in .22 with an original hand crank would be fun.

The way I read it, as long as the crank is an integral part and not a "device to be attached" to be attached, it should be GTG. Or perhaps a device that does not activate the trigger but something internally or replaces the need for a trigger.

>>> “Trigger crank”, any device to be attached to a weapon that repeatedly activates the
250 trigger of the weapon through the use of a lever or other part that is turned in a circular motion;

Back
Top Bottom