Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

The only thing is when has the constitution (MA or US) stopped the liberal idiots in this state from enacting laws or what they consider laws despite everything. The state supreme court isn't going to stand up for gun rights. Healy has already proved she doesn't believe in actually following the law with her enforcement notice crap last July. Baker seems to have the spine the same stiffness as warm jello.

Both the MA constitution and US constitution forbid the passing of ex-post-facto laws. We'd have a strong case.

Let's not forget, every senator and rep in MA has received the piles of Linsky bills that have spewed out for years and done nothing with them. They know who and what he is... there's also a chance the magazine bit would be dropped in committee lord help us

- - - Updated - - -

QFT.

Don't we have a specific state law that covers attempting to remove constitutionally granted rights, with no carveout for politicians, judges, LEOs, etc?
Have you seen the shit rulings from the MA SJC lately? I'm not optimistic

Just called the house clerks office and got the full text of the legislation...

An Act prohibiting large capacity feeding devices and devices that increase the rate of discharge of a weapon.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Court assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows:
Section 131M of Chapter 140 of General Laws, is hereby amended by striking out in line 2 after the word “weapon” the following: “or a large capacity feeding device”; line 3 after the year “1994”, by inserting “or a large capacity feeding device” and by inserting after the second paragraph the following:-
“Whoever possesses, owns or offers for sale any device which is designed to increase the rate of discharge of a rifle, shotgun or firearm or alters any rifle, shotgun or firearm with the intent to increase its rate of discharge, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison by not less than three nor more than twenty years.”

The feds are almost certainly going to ban bump stocks.

If they do this by law (rather than BATFE edict) and do not grandfather, it will establish a precedent for ordering the surrender/confiscation fo legally owned property. If that camel gets its nose under the tent, we will see more of it.

- - - Updated - - -

The SJC is a complete kangaroo court. This would have to be challenged in federal court to even have a possible chance at going somewhere.
The term is Marsupial Court.

Both the MA constitution and US constitution forbid the passing of ex-post-facto laws. We'd have a strong case.
Ex post facto has nothing to do with it. You have a misunderstanding of the term.

It would be ex post facto if Linskey's bill allowed anyone who possessed a high cap before the bill was passed to be considered in violation and prosecuted. Saying "from mm/dd/yy forward, possession is a crime" is not ex post facto.

Let me get this straight 10 years in jail for legally buying an AR type rifle in MA since 1994.
Now they want to ban a bump stock and legally owned standard capacity mags.

At this point let them come and take them.

Good luck finding them![rofl]

I will follow the constitution as written by men much greater than I!

To the ones that want to take them.
We have been forewarned of your intentions since 1776!

Please wear your red coats proudly as you come marching into our citizens towns!

Last edited:
The morons talking point that ar15’s are only used for mass murders ,

must be be refuted every time,

here are are just a few examples, use them and any others.

https://mic.com/articles/64663/5-pe...-and-it-probably-saved-their-lives#.0smHvMpc9

I saw this posted elsewhere earlier today:
There are 30,000 gun related deaths per year by firearms, and this number is not disputed. The U.S. population is 324,059,091 as of June 22, 2016. Do the math: 0.000000925% of the population dies from gun related actions each year. Statistically speaking, this is insignificant! What is never told, however, is a breakdown of those 30,000 deaths, to put them in perspective as compared to other causes of death:

• 65% of those deaths are by suicide, which would never be prevented by gun laws.
• 15% are by law enforcement in the line of duty and justified.
• 17% are through criminal activity, gang and drug related or mentally ill persons – better known as gun violence.
• 3% are accidental discharge deaths.
So technically, "gun violence" is not 30,000 annually, but drops to 5,100. Still too many? Now lets look at how those deaths spanned across the nation.
• 480 homicides (9.4%) were in Chicago
• 344 homicides (6.7%) were in Baltimore
• 333 homicides (6.5%) were in Detroit
• 119 homicides (2.3%) were in Washington D.C. (a 54% increase over prior years)

So basically, 25% of all gun crime happens in just 4 cities. All 4 of those cities have strict gun laws, so it is not the lack of law that is the root cause.

This basically leaves 3,825 for the entire rest of the nation, or about 75 deaths per state. That is an average because some States have much higher rates than others. For example, California had 1,169 and Alabama had 1.

Now, who has the strictest gun laws by far? California, of course, but understand, it is not guns causing this. It is a crime rate spawned by the number of criminal persons residing in those cities and states. So if all cities and states are not created equal, then there must be something other than the tool causing the gun deaths.

Are 5,100 deaths per year horrific? How about in comparison to other deaths? All death is sad and especially so when it is in the commission of a crime but that is the nature of crime. Robbery, death, rape, assault are all done by criminals. It is ludicrous to think that criminals will obey laws. That is why they are called criminals.

But what about other deaths each year?
• 40,000+ die from a drug overdose–THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THAT!
• 36,000 people die per year from the flu, far exceeding the criminal gun deaths.
• 34,000 people die per year in traffic fatalities(exceeding gun deaths even if you include suicide).

Now it gets good:
• 200,000+ people die each year (and growing) from preventable medical errors. You are safer walking in the worst areas of Chicago than you are when you are in a hospital!
• 710,000 people die per year from heart disease. It’s time to stop the double cheeseburgers!

So what is the point? If the liberal loons and the anti-gun movement focused their attention on heart disease, even a 10% decrease in cardiac deaths would save twice the number of lives annually of all gun-related deaths (including suicide, law enforcement, etc.). A 10% reduction in medical errors would be 66% of the total number of gun deaths or 4 times the number of criminal homicides ................ Simple, easily preventable 10% reductions! So you have to ask yourself, in the grand scheme of things, why the focus on guns? It's pretty simple:

Taking away guns gives control to governments. The founders of this nation knew that regardless of the form of government, those in power may become corrupt and seek to rule as the British did by trying to disarm the populace of the colonies. It is not difficult to understand that a disarmed populace is a controlled populace.

Thus, the second amendment was proudly and boldly included in the U.S. Constitution. It must be preserved at all costs. So the next time someone tries to tell you that gun control is about saving lives, look at these facts and remember these words from Noah Webster: "Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed."

It’s not the lack of laws, it’s lack of Morality."

At his town hall ask him this. In Nice France when 86 people were killed by a truck, was it the truck that killed or the drive.

1) The Dem's get their power in Mass from the welfare people!

Who understand that if the Dem's lose the money will start to go away.

So they go out of their way to get voters to the polls.

2) I've talked to a lot GOP who just don't vote the reason is always the same (why vote we will never win)

3) Baker and Mitt won because both are DEM'S

posted on twitter

Linsky if AR15s and mags holding more than 10rds are only for killing large amounts of people, why are police exempt from these bans

I thought the same when I heard. Hopefully this holds true...the pre-ban mag ban (wow) is definitely a Very Big Deal for a lot of people.
Or you can buy whatever mags you want and not allow the statists to control you. Honestly, if this passes, I'm buying brand new "high capacity" Glock mags and not caring about these moronic laws anymore.

My prediction for me: I'm in NH in a few years.
After my girlfriend had a (positive) change of heart about moving to NH, I'm ready to propose [laugh] Screw MA and its statist bullshit; I'm sick of it.

Until you try to go to the range and every douchebag on the line starts asking questions and looking at your mags funny.
1) Tell them to FOAD.
2) Find a new range.

Linksy claims that the a bump stock lets you fire 200 rounds per minute and without one a "good shooter" can only fire 15.

[rofl]
Let him think that.

Is posting a detailed write up on converting an AR to M4gery (James Wesley Rawles reference) considered bad or would it be fun to spread the knowledge far and wide?

Anyone know a cheap place to buy PMAGs in NH ? Would it be fun to just stack these at the statehouse as a statement as in 'Look how easy this is - pound sand'?

Just spit balling but neither of these damage stuff (Antifa/BLM/typical lib protest) and send a clear message of if you push us, bleep you - we will ignore you.

Is posting a detailed write up on converting an AR to M4gery (James Wesley Rawles reference) considered bad or would it be fun to spread the knowledge far and wide?

Anyone know a cheap place to buy PMAGs in NH ? Would it be fun to just stack these at the statehouse as a statement as in 'Look how easy this is - pound sand'?

Just spit balling but neither of these damage stuff (Antifa/BLM/typical lib protest) and send a clear message of if you push us, bleep you - we will ignore you.

Go full Lite Brite. Shut the city down will a handful of mags?
Linsky would stroke out, and dimples would go full dick-tater.

My prediction is the feds will ban bump stocks before the MA legislature can move on this and it will be dismissed as the usual Linskeyism.

There were a good number of bills filed last session that never saw the light of day in the MA congress. People wrote to their leaders and those bills stalled.

my rep said to my face that sometimes rights need to be infringed to keep people safe.
she wasnt stopping shit....I'll keep writing though.

Patch took down my comment, guess they do not like someone pointing out that Linsky is proposing seizure of private property.

Oh yeah, I guess it is also possible it bugged them that I added that "the dude is creepy". [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom