• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Sent to Southboro Rod and Gun (my club) this morning

Hello:
We need an email blast out to the members to kill this bill ASAP:

https://patch.com/massachusetts/nat...ment&utm_campaign=autopost&utm_content=natick

Whether or not you support pre-ban mags or bumpfire stocks, this is an illegal taking of people's existing property.

The members need to call their rep, senator and also the Speaker's office.

If in Southboro, Carol Dykema is the rep https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/CCD1

If in Southboro, Jamie Eldridge is the Senator https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Profile/JBE0

Rosenberg is the Senate head https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Leadership/Senate

DeLeo in the house https://malegislature.gov/Legislators/Leadership/House

We need every member, their spouse, kids who vote, etc to call and tell them to kill this bill.

This is an emotional argument. You can’t convince them with facts and rational discourse.

When will you people learn?

You need to counter emotion with more emotion. Play their game.

Someone needs to ask him this if AR15s and mags holding more than 10rds are only for killing large amounts of people, why are police exempt from these bans?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Its ironic these same politicians want to dismiss federal law and set up sanctuary cities, but they want us peasants to listen to them and impose more restrictions f*#k them, people are getting real tired of them standing on the bodies of these poor victims who arent even cold in the ground and using them to push their asinine agenda.

This pisses me off. "We are not coming for your guns." (Just making sure you can't buy them new and if you have them already, we'll take away your ability to use them.)

This is an emotional argument. You can’t convince them with facts and rational discourse.

Exactly, more like what about when Trump comes for your guns or tries to deport all brown people, shouldn't they be able to resist a tyrannical despot?

Why should only the racist police have guns to suppress minorities?

The story is running on fox.. err... boston 25. All about evil bumpfires for the piece untill the end. Oh and hi cap mags too.

At least the media has to explain the difference between semi and full auto. Hopefully some people wake up and see how the terms have been intentionally conflated

The ban on pre-ban mags is a poison pill and dooms his bill. If he'd just stuck to a bump stock ban it could pass.

I hope you are right but what makes you say this? I have seen the Cali version being called illegal and stopping this at the last second..but still worries me.

Last edited:
Heard him on WAAF - "the bump fire stock turned this AR-15 style rifle into a "weapon of mass destruction""

Linsky quote

“While the weapon still fires one bullet for every pull of the trigger, the “bump stock” automates the trigger-pull process, allowing shooters to fire at a rate of 400 to 800 rounds a minute.”

thats 27 mag changes per minute with standard cap mags.

please demonstrate this mr. Linsky.

ETA: rate of fire is not the same as actual number of rounds physically being put down range. The gun would melt down, or jam.

Last edited:
There must be a legal reason/ruling that has prevented them from grabbing preban mags in their past attempts, presumably on some sort of takings basis. Do we think that still stands, or has the hysteria now seemingly moved into anything goes territory?

Edit - just saw knuckledragger's post now. My bloodpressure is coming down just a little.

Last edited:
I just emailed this to Dinky

Dear Mr. Linsky.

I have one question.

Is it possible for you to be an even bigger douche-canoe than you are already?

God knows you’ll make the attempt.

--The5thDentist [No, I actually put my real name on it]

Can't wait to see how much of an LOLCOW he is. He'll probably reply with a 90 page wall o' text.

Tragedies like the Vegas shooting are like a wet dream to a democrat /anti gunner. Why ? Because It gives them an opportunity to provide an already ignorant pubic with more misinformation. But even more important that that it allows them to take the focus off the shooter and put in on the gun, magazines and ammo. But the greatest injustice of all was to say that this is the N.R.A.'s fault.
Correct and very predictable.

This is the same crap the comes up ever time a tragedy happens and Linsky is always the first to jump onboard to take advantage. I'm not going to waste any time worrying about it. I'll call whomever I have too and join whatever rally, but worrying is just a waste of my time. Overall this would be full on confiscation and it's something I'm fairly certain would be taken by Comm2A up to the SC. It's millions of magazines and thousands of MA residents. Just like what happened in CT when virtually nobody showed up to register their ARs. Plus I'm not so sure it would pass both houses. There are many pro-gun legislators who are D's who will sign on for the bump stock, but not the mag limit.

A tactic I think we need to exploit. Bring up the racist beginnings for gun control and watch them piss themselves. Calling out anti gunners like Senator Cynthia Creem-Whatever as "uncle toms" for supporting such a racist idea would stop a room cold.

Unfortunately, we're too proud to speak their language when reasoning with them has already failed.

Reposting this video:
https://youtu.be/Q_1ImKmbm6E

JFC, our state sucks.

It isn't just our state.

When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Politicians pass laws. That's what they do. And the best way to get re-elected is to pass laws that are based on wildly-popular events. That way you get in front of the media more.

Every state sucks. West Virginny is pretty pro-gun. And they are pro-independent-spirit. Yet their Sen torpedo'd the Obamacare repeal. . . . because it was going to reduce the amount that Medicaid paid for opiod stuff in the state. Bad decision. Popular decision. Get re-elected.

What's the old adage about politicians and dirty diapers?

Back
Top Bottom