• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Linsky after bump stocks AND pre ban mags !!!!!!!!!

Fact is an overwhelming majority of the general public is vastly undereducated in the subject and they show no willingness to educate themselves. That’s what were up against.

A little short story, for what it’s worth. I’m from a pretty rural area and recently attended a get together where someone arranged for a guy to bring us all out skeet shooting. Long story short of the 15 people that attended a good 12-13 of them had never handled a gun before, or even knew where the safety was located and how to operate it. I was shocked and embarrassed for them. None of these people were “anti-gun” however I can say with confidence they wouldn’t care about any new gun laws because it simply doesn’t affect them, nor would they even know how/what the law effects. It’s a matter of education at this point and in my belief it needs to start at the grade school level with basic safety procedures if you were to come across a firearm, and hopefully that develops into some general knowledge of the subject.

Theirs’s no hope left here in MA, just have to stock up on what you can get for the time being. We’re dealing with Linsky, Warren, Healey… we all know there will be others in their footsteps. Now they’re saying Moulton is considering a white house run.

Protection of Constitutional Rights from the Tyranny of the Majority starts with the Legislators, is backstopped by the Judicial, and as a last resort, is resisted by the armed Populace. If you are willing to get involved in the end, you need to get involved now.

My prediction for MA: Bump stocks are done, preban mags probably not.

My prediction for me: I'm in NH in a few years. Blood pressure ain't worth it -- and I'm always up there camping and hiking.

Mike

just remember that most of the "media" are very left leaning, as a result they will lie either directly or by omission or by stupidity to achieve their ends. In addition, most are herd animals and will follow a judas goat straight to the slaughter house.

They’ll be coming for our belt loops and rubber bands next.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube showing people using bump fire stocks with a tripod.

Of course there are, now can you show me the videos of said bump fire stocks and bipods 32 stories up and shooting at an angle? Ill wait of course, Im the patient type.

Bottom line is they don't have to ban guns, just everything needed to use said gun.

Last edited:
Fact is an overwhelming majority of the general public is vastly undereducated in the subject and they show no willingness to educate themselves. That’s what were up against.

A little short story, for what it’s worth. I’m from a pretty rural area and recently attended a get together where someone arranged for a guy to bring us all out skeet shooting. Long story short of the 15 people that attended a good 12-13 of them had never handled a gun before, or even knew where the safety was located and how to operate it. I was shocked and embarrassed for them. None of these people were “anti-gun” however I can say with confidence they wouldn’t care about any new gun laws because it simply doesn’t affect them, nor would they even know how/what the law effects. It’s a matter of education at this point and in my belief it needs to start at the grade school level with basic safety procedures if you were to come across a firearm, and hopefully that develops into some general knowledge of the subject.

Theirs’s no hope left here in MA, just have to stock up on what you can get for the time being. We’re dealing with Linsky, Warren, Healey… we all know there will be others in their footsteps. Now they’re saying Moulton is considering a white house run.

That's just crazy talk...[rofl]

This is an emotional argument. You can’t convince them with facts and rational discourse.

When will you people learn?

You need to counter emotion with more emotion. Play their game.

Exactly. This is why their side wins, and the rational side loses.

I posted this in another thread, but it deserves spamming. Spend 18 minutes of your life getting the answer to the question of "Why are people such idiots?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the same when I heard. Hopefully this holds true...the pre-ban mag ban (wow) is definitely a Very Big Deal for a lot of people.

I'm sitting here trying to count the number of guns I have where the only mags I have are prebans. I'm about to take my shoes off.

I'm sitting here trying to count the number of guns I have where the only mags I have are prebans. I'm about to take my shoes off.
Even worse, what about older pistols for which 10-rounders are not available? I guess we are supposed to sell them off to folks in the free states? [thinking]

With your pants off you can get to 21. [smile]

I had to inject some humor in this. Just got off the phone with my gun guy and need to spend some money on prebans while I can.

- - - Updated - - -

Even worse, what about older pistols for which 10-rounders are not available? I guess we are supposed to sell them off to folks in the free states? [thinking]

At a loss for sure.

I hope Linsky is going to be one of the people going door to door confiscating pre-ban mags.

Practically, I think this is a "ask for more than you are willing to accept, and negotiate back". Bump fires will be illegal in MA by the end of the year. There will never be a prosecuction for possession unless it's associated with some other crime, which effectively makes it pointless to ban them. But victory will be declared.

now can you show me the videos of said bump fire stocks and bipods 32 stories up and shooting at an angle? Ill wait of course, Im the patient type.

I'm still having a lot of trouble with this as well. If it's true then it's true, but I just don't see how. My experience is with a bumski on a 7.62 AK, so admittedly that is harder to control than an AR, but I'm still skeptical. Especially with the bipod.

Anyone else see the pics from the shooters room showing his rifles? They had bipods. Bump fire stocks don't work when using a bipod. He must have had magic rifles.

This. and the whole thing screams larger than 5.56 caliber at 4-500 yards. Also, the media keeps neglecting the fact that the guy was a pilot so a plane full of fuel and the same venue gets a hell of a lot uglier. Ban PLanezzzzz!!!

It isn't just our state.

When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. Politicians pass laws. That's what they do. And the best way to get re-elected is to pass laws that are based on wildly-popular events. That way you get in front of the media more.

Every state sucks. West Virginny is pretty pro-gun. And they are pro-independent-spirit. Yet their Sen torpedo'd the Obamacare repeal. . . . because it was going to reduce the amount that Medicaid paid for opiod stuff in the state. Bad decision. Popular decision. Get re-elected.

What's the old adage about politicians and dirty diapers?

Here's my congressman:

http://wsav.com/2017/10/03/congressman-buddy-carter-remarks-on-las-vegas-shooting/
My prayers continue to be with all those harmed and affected by the horrific attack in Las Vegas and with their family and friends. I also thank the first responders who bravely risked their lives and the medical professionals working so hard to save others.

Now, instead of politicizing a tragedy, we must focus on what we can do to actually prevent tragedies like this in the future. Rushing to add laws to the books is not the answer. Murder is illegal, using an automatic weapon is illegal. This man would not have been stopped by more laws since he clearly has no problem breaking them. What we need to do is find real solutions to address the mental health of individuals like this.

this might post twice because I can't see my post on this. maybe because I have been on here lately and had to reset my pword. I don't yet have my LTC but did take the firearm safety course already. Only thing I have fired were about 5 to 6 semi automatic pistols. I was thinking so I if paddock didn't have a bump stock, couldn't he still cause as much or slightly less mayhem just by repeatedly pulling the trigger? I was timing my self last night simulating how many trigger pulls I could do in a minute without actually pulling a trigger and it was at least 150 times and I wasn't trying to go as fast as I could.

this might post twice because I can't see my post on this. maybe because I have been on here lately and had to reset my pword. I don't yet have my LTC but did take the firearm safety course already. Only thing I have fired were about 5 to 6 semi automatic pistols. I was thinking so I if paddock didn't have a bump stock, couldn't he still cause as much or slightly less mayhem just by repeatedly pulling the trigger? I was timing my self last night simulating how many trigger pulls I could do in a minute without actually pulling a trigger and it was at least 150 times and I wasn't trying to go as fast as I could.

You must be a super soldier. According to Linsky you are only able to do that about 20 times...

Of course he could. That's not what's being debated. My FEEEEEELINGS and their FEEEEEEELINGS are being debated. And they are real, so they are as good, if not better than, facts!

One has to wonder how many politicians, state and federal, really believe they are helping and how many just understand this is a grandstanding moment at the expense of liberty. I'd prefer to think them clueless than traitors to the Republic.

How many times do we have to go over this? The legislature cannot “ban” something that is legally owned. That is why the grandfather clause exists in the original Fed AWB.

At that point it becomes a confiscation effort. Good luck with that.

"You can never underestimate the ability of the democrats to wet their finger and hold it in the wind" ~~~President Ronald Reagan

You must be a super soldier. According to Linsky you are only able to do that about 20 times...

Bump firing an AR is something you can learn to do. You don't need a special stock, you just need a good stance and a strong shoulder. But don't tell Linsky that.

You've just hit on why statist fvcktard linsky wants to ban pre-ban mags in ma and neuter them to 10? 6? 1? shot before reloads

Back
Top Bottom