license required?

Echo 225

NES Member
IN Massachusetts is a firearms license required to sell or purchase a magazine only?

I was asked for an LTC like 10 years ago in Waltham just to buy a couple 8rd 1911 mags. Was told they’re called ‘ammunition delivery devices’ now and require LTC.

Ha!!!!! GAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I was asked for an LTC like 10 years ago in Waltham just to buy a couple 8rd 1911 mags. Was told they’re called ‘ammunition delivery devices’ now and require LTC.

Yeah for low cap stuff its 110% retarded, its abundantly clear that they're not really regulated at all.

Must have been a rumor I heard. I would never shop at such a store!

The worst is remotes that wont even send things like the 8 round 1911 mags cams was talking about here. I remember I ordered like $110 worth of Krapber mags (at one point I had a gun that seemed to like them) and the f***ers cancelled my order because "MA cooties" and im like dude its an unregulated item! they didnt care.

The worst is remotes that wont even send things like the 8 round 1911 mags cams was talking about here. I remember I ordered like $110 worth of Krapber mags (at one point I had a gun that seemed to like them) and the f***ers cancelled my order because "MA cooties" and im like dude its an unregulated item! they didnt care.
Ya it’s pant shitter territory for some remote shops.
I never went in that store again, have since purchased almost all of my low cap mags online shipped with zero questions asked.

Like I said, not a lawyer, but recall something along this line. BS, but is what it is in the Commiewealth.

Let me guess . . . Walter Duddy's Law Enforcement Supply? <LOL>

I absolutely refuse to spend one nickel with a store that won't ship a 10 round, or less, magazine. They can EABOD.

I went into that Waltham store once when I lived there. He was selling .45 ball for $40+ and 12ga #8 shot was $20. I just laughed and walked out.
They won't even sell hollowpoints to mere mortals. The owner was once more concerned with chatting with a coffee buddy about some Italian O/U shotgun he bought for his wife than making a revolver sale to me, so I never went there again.

I went into that Waltham store once when I lived there. He was selling .45 ball for $40+ and 12ga #8 shot was $20. I just laughed and walked out.

I went in there once too. About 35 years ago, and never set foot in the place again.

Go reread MGL 140 131m. It says anyone without a dealers license who violates the section is punished…. So a dealer is in fact not prohibited from the sale of a LCFD.
Thanks for the correction.... for some reason i thought it was linked to the buyer having an LTC or being exempt.

I absolutely refuse to spend one nickel with a store that won't ship a 10 round, or less, magazine. They can EABOD.
Bass Pro refused to ship a 10 rd mag to their store because of the ban on LCAFDs. I went back and forth with them for a while, trying to spend a gift card, before I gave up and got some socks.

And all these years I’ve had a much higher opinion of you than to be a kimber guy.....

Home of the $50 transfer, and remember, he's doing you a favor!
Check out my experience there many years ago. I doubt much has changed. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still charging sales tax on gun safes and gun locks either.

And all these years I’ve had a much higher opinion of you than to be a kimber guy.....

Ironically I think at the time the reason I had those mags was because the last krapber I had, it seemed to like them, and they dropped free in that
gun. That gun was so f***ed up wilson 47Ds had to go into a buffer to have a shot at dropping free. Glad that thing is gone.

Check out my experience there many years ago. I doubt much has changed. I wouldn't be surprised if he is still charging sales tax on gun safes and gun locks either.

Dude...that was EPIC. I understand that 15 years ago $8 was "More money" but to go to all that effort for that amount is awesome. [rockon]

I know it was not about the $, that it was poor business practice, and sh!tty customer service. One of my pet peeves. D'Angelo's riled me up 35+ years ago, and I still hate them, and will not go there. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom