Liberals are celebrating...

Liberals are celebrating a holiday commemorating the birth of our nation, created by Americans with guns.

Just let that sink in...

True but the ends justified the means as Americans won their independence from evil white slaveowners like Washington and Jefferson. /SARC....sort of.

Liberals are celebrating a holiday commemorating the birth of our nation, created by Americans with guns.

Where? I want to see one...
... and shoot bottle rockets at them.

Sweet Jesus! Dumber than f***ing fence posts...we are screwed! And these people vote.

The last two interviewees got it.

True but the ends justified the means as Americans won their independence from evil white slaveowners like Washington and Jefferson. /SARC....sort of.

I'm beginning to think that this country has slipped into the catagory of unsalvageable.

The problem is Dice did not interview Asian Americans. They would have nailed every question.

The Asians were not around to interview because they were busy working or studying. But you are right, they'd have nailed those questions handily.

Just let that sink in...

It's half hearted jingoism so that they can use it as a plank in their agendas. It's another bold faced lie just like calling themselves liberal.

I also find it ironic that Bloomberg is funding the Esplanade display Etc... a fireworks display and piles of jingoism sponsored by a company founded by a guy who basically makes shitting and pissing on individual liberty one of his top priorities in life.... probably for planking reinforcement. "oh but we love America" yes, you love trashing it, you flaming piece of shit...

According to Bloomberg a snowball started the first shot fired.
Hate that bastard! Might just turn it off. Wtf

To be fair, Dice makes these vids in San Diego, one of the worst examples of progtard demographics in that fruit-and-nut salad of California. I wonder what the result would be here in central VA. I wish I had time to try it, but work and Appleseed are dominating my week.

Was he actually like on the broadcast? wow.
He came on t the beginning wearing an Uncle Sam hat.:rolleyes:
It was the two dizzy broads they have announcing the thing.
Quick mention of how a snowball started the Revolution. The pining over Rosa Parks and gay rights.
I have nothing against honoring those that stand up for rights. But, let's just stick to the Independence Day stuff. No need to water it down.:emoji_flag_us:[iwojima]

I also find it ironic that Bloomberg is funding the Esplanade display Etc... a fireworks display and piles of jingoism sponsored by a company founded by a guy who basically makes shitting and pissing on individual liberty one of his top priorities in life.... probably for planking reinforcement. "oh but we love America" yes, you love trashing it, you flaming piece of shit...
I'll take advantage of his money to enjoy (most of) the Boston Pops Spectacular. I say most of, because I could do without the "immigration" propaganda piece, and I found the Indigo Girls painful to listen to. Don't know if they could ever carry a tune and harmonize before, but they certainly couldn't tonight. Emily Sailer was ice-pick-in-the-ear out of tune most of the time.

I got an email from the Faker campaign wishing me a happy Independence Day talking about how MA played a large role in the forming of our nation.

My response: Can’t take you seriously on this after you just signed what amounts to a gun confiscation bill

Apparently there was a hot blonde being interviewed.

I found it relevant to my interests.

Not guilty.

To be fair, Dice makes these vids in San Diego, one of the worst examples of progtard demographics in that fruit-and-nut salad of California. I wonder what the result would be here in central VA. I wish I had time to try it, but work and Appleseed are dominating my week.
You should be able to get an idea how well informed your area is through the appleseed training that you provide. When I took the course the instructor was asking us a lot of questions about 4-19-1775. If people can answer those question, I'm sure that they know about the declaration of independence.

We all agree that this was the 'Hot Blonde', yes? Press play for the correct lady.

Oh, that one...

I kinda like the stupid one more.
Based on the looks of her outfit.

I'd rather date the smart one, however.

Both are relevant to my interests...

relevant-to-my-interests.jpg

Oh, that one...

I kinda like the stupid one more.
Based on the looks of her outfit.

I'd rather date the smart one, however.

Both are relevant to my interests...

View attachment 239077
Unfortunately all that proves is that she watched a particular Schoolhouse Rock episode a few times. Not to mention she quoted the U.S. Constitution - which didn't exist on July 4, 1776 - rather than the Declaration of Independence. I guess we just have to take what they're giving these days in terms of the historical knowledge of our founders...

I get the feeling my neighbors are celebrating to honor that I go to work everyday so they can have a big party every month with steak and lobster and plenty of money left over for booze and fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom