• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lets see your Pro Second Amendment/Pro Freedom Tattos

Not Just any tattoos, something freedom related. Dont Tread on me. Constitutional quotes. Founding fathers quotes. Text not necessary. Military tattoos. Even just a firearm(s).

I cant start because i dont have any yet. Looking for inspiration for something unique, I dont want to copy.

My wife and I have matching Molon Labe tattoos. "Come and take them!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357567898159.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357567898159.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 226
here's mine
0617090957.jpg

Where did you have that done?

It was done at Visions Tattoo shop in Medway, MA. The artist who did it moved to Oregon. The owner (a guy who goes by CanMan) is actually even better.

My tattoo is actually a cover-up of a really lousy tat I had before. Here are the before, during, and after pics.
tat_before.jpg tat_before_close.jpg tat_outlined.jpg tat_outline_close.jpg tat_colored_close.jpg

Attachments

• tat_colored.jpg
    tat_colored.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 98
It was done at Visions Tattoo shop in Medway, MA. The artist who did it moved to Oregon. The owner (a guy who goes by CanMan) is actually even better.

My tattoo is actually a cover-up of a really lousy tat I had before. Here are the before, during, and after pics.
View attachment 49280View attachment 49279View attachment 49275View attachment 49276View attachment 49277

That's a superb cover-up. The wing was incorporated really well into the new piece. Awesome!

Great thread idea! I have been thinking a lot lately about getting some type of firearm related, Molon Labe, etc. tat. I have no ink at all at this point, but if I'm going to do it, I want it to be something meaningful.

I have more tattoos than you can list on the state and nics forms, so I usually just write numerous, and I'm probly headed down to Richmond next month to get another big piece, but I was struck with a thought this morning.....

In the coming days, weeks, months or years it's going to take to return this nation to sanity, unique identifying marks may become a detriment.

Just a thought, how about your family crest? It sort of depends on your crest as to wether or not its pro-2a or not. Then again, you can always make up a new family crest that is...

I have more tattoos than you can list on the state and nics forms, so I usually just write numerous, and I'm probly headed down to Richmond next month to get another big piece, but I was struck with a thought this morning.....

In the coming days, weeks, months or years it's going to take to return this nation to sanity, unique identifying marks may become a detriment.

Excellent point.

In the coming days, weeks, months or years it's going to take to return this nation to sanity, unique identifying marks may become a detriment.[/QUOTE]

They don't need to list your tattoos to keep track of you they can tap your cell phone and monitor all your internet communications if they chose to.

like on that TV show Revolution ? The American Flag was a sign of the resistance...

I've never seen it.

They don't need to list your tattoos to keep track of you they can tap your cell phone and monitor all your internet communications if they chose to.

Thats not what I'm saying. I recognize the fact they can and likely are keeping tabs on sites like this. What I meant was, if a fight is coming, you become easier to identify if you, like myself and others in this thread, carry permanent unique identifying marks.

Back
Top Bottom