LaRue Ultimate Upper Kit?

jkelly1229

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I don't know that I disagree; but I'm leery of swapping someone else's upper in. The carbine went together perfectly and feels really good. I'll have to see what my wife says when she shoots it. If it's an issue for her, I'll look into it. It'd be simpler for me if Larue made one - but they don't.
True it would be easier if they did.

Duxprep

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I don't know that I disagree; but I'm leery of swapping someone else's upper in. The carbine went together perfectly and feels really good. I'll have to see what my wife says when she shoots it. If it's an issue for her, I'll look into it. It'd be simpler for me if Larue made one - but they don't.
only lefty I'm aware of is from Stag and Rock River. Whether they will ship it to you depends on where you live. No issues putting any upper on any lower as long as they are both mil-spec

STAG 15 Uppers | StagArms.com

.223/5.56mm LEF-T (rockriverarms.com)

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

ParrytheWind

NES Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
In,.. Buddy got his two weeks ago after 2 month wait. Says build quality is excellent. Everything minus the lower + quality trigger and barrel = great value. Also barrels are sub MOA.

nitsuj

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few of them, solid upper for a very good deal, just be prepared to wait, it will be a few months after you order before you see it

System6ix

NES Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Thanks Man! I got a friggin herd of those Dillo's, last order I got a blue one!
Lol, a "herd" of Dillos 🤣 It's definitely random what they throw in the orders. One time I received two of their Tactical Caps free in an order that was under $100. Maybe they weren't selling well, lol.

Robin Proctor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I did not see that as an option from Laure at the time I ordered. Is it available? (Yeah, I'll go check out their site).

If it's available, I might buy one and swap it. It's only money, right?
I shoot long guns left and actually prefer a right handed upper. As long as I have an ambi charging handle. Clearing malfunctions is a piece of cake when you can see right into the ejection port.

Jude Thaddeus

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I shoot long guns left and actually prefer a right handed upper. As long as I have an ambi charging handle. Clearing malfunctions is a piece of cake when you can see right into the ejection port.
Left handed here and I've trained myself to ignore the casing that flies out of the ejection port seeing all my rifles are "made" for right handed. All my rifles run an ambi handle and safety for ease of use for the "black sheep" of the family.

Top Bottom