• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR piston upper?

Why play with weak sauce? Go for the full month! HK416, FN SCAR, or SIG MCX Spear. I particularly like the SIG(American-made, what not to like!). It has all the benefits of a modern gun with none of the shortcomings of old gas guns.

I can't wait to see the posts when I start asking about suppressors 😂
Most piston ARs run WAAAAYYYY cleaner suppressed with a lot less gas back in the face. Piston ARs clean up way faster after a range trip than DI guns. Also, piston ARs are generally way easier to tune the gas systems than DI guns in my experience. My HK416 has run everything I’ve put through it suppressed or not. Same with my POF P415. Never had a failure with either. And both have thousands of rounds on them.

Why play with weak sauce? Go for the full month! HK416, FN SCAR, or SIG MCX Spear. I particularly like the SIG(American-made, what not to like!). It has all the benefits of a modern gun with none of the shortcomings of old gas guns.
Mcx virtus….easy peasey lemon squeezey

Most piston ARs run WAAAAYYYY cleaner suppressed with a lot less gas back in the face. Piston ARs clean up way faster after a range trip than DI guns. Also, piston ARs are generally way easier to tune the gas systems than DI guns in my experience. My HK416 has run everything I’ve put through it suppressed or not. Same with my POF P415. Never had a failure with either. And both have thousands of rounds on them.
You have a real 416?

Back
Top Bottom