• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AR-15 Barrel - Lifetime Warranty - V Seven (Manufacturer) Makes Cool Things - LIFETIME WARRANTY REGARDLESS OF ROUND COUNT - Ultimate Upper Build!!!

Reptile

NES Member
V Seven is a premium AR-15 manufacturer.

Imagine an AR-15 Upper with these parts!!!

The lowers and lower parts are amazing, also...

What does the NES Hive think of these AR's?

$871 for a matched upper and lower and it doesn't even come with a forward assist. What's a built rifle cost decked out with premium parts, tax stamps, optics, a can? $20k?

The best part is I guarantee it's exactly as accurate as my DDM4.

At some point reducing weight so much will have an effect on felt recoil, and accuracy will suffer.

The law of diminishing returns (cost / benefit) applies attempting to go lower than six pounds, imho. Anyone saying five and a half pounds is too heavy needs to hit the gym

Last edited:
At some point reducing weight so much will have an effect on felt recoil, and accuracy will suffer.

The law of diminishing returns applies attempting to go lower than six pounds, imho. Anyone saying five and a half pounds is too heavy needs to hit the gym
the kicker is a Faxon gunner barrel weights the same at this thing, an Aero Atlas S-One is lighter by a few Oz. you can probably pick up a slick side that weights nearly the same and on and on.

The law of diminishing returns (cost / benefit) applies attempting to go lower than six pounds, imho. Anyone saying five and a half pounds is too heavy needs to hit the gym

the kicker is a Faxon gunner barrel weights the same at this thing, an Aero Atlas S-One is lighter by a few Oz. you can probably pick up a slick side that weights nearly the same and on and on.
I'm not in this for the weight.

I like that this company has a lifetime warranty.

I talked to the owner and he said that some of his government customers wear out the barrels.

I think he said after 10,000 rounds they are no longer super accurate. I'm pretty sure he said 10,000 rounds.

He also said that some competition shooters have also worn them out.

Only happens once a month or so.

V Seven is a premium AR-15 manufacturer.

Imagine an AR-15 Upper with these parts!!!

The lowers and lower parts are amazing, also...

What does the NES Hive think of these AR's?
@Reptile what are you trying to sell in the classifieds that requires this thread to tell everyone how awesome it is?

5.5 is too heavy its why i cut 6 inches off the barrel

What's the criteria for getting a new barrel under the warrantee?

I'd buy a $1000 barrel for a lifetime warrantee if I could change it out every year, which is what I do now.

So when you say V7 is a premium AR15 manufctuere what makes them premium? I have heard is KSC. DD, HK, SiG, LMT, Wilson Combat, LaRue, etc. Not bagging on you, I am looking to find out what premium means In this context.

I went expensive on my AR10 barrel. I think that was the only one.
Barrel and matched bolt from jp enterprises.

I don't understand why people spend astronomical amounts on a standard milspec upper and lower receivers from places like Daniel defense, BCM, knights etc.

Last edited:
I went expensive on my AR10 barrel. I think that was the only one.
Barrel and matched bolt from jp enterprises.

I don't understand why people spend astronomical amounts on a standard milspec upper and lower from places like Daniel defense, BCM, knights etc.

My DD upper shoots just as accurate as my JP. Their cold hammer forged barrels are awesome

Back
Top Bottom