Kraft Donated Pats Plane to fly Anti's to DC

Reason why I'm a TB fan and not a Patriots fan.Kraft is an old senile fool.

Kraft is way ahead of us. He understands very well that the hunting season started and those with money will be the first easy targets. He saw what they did to Weinstein, Wynn, and many others, and he wants to invest in some kind of an insurance policy which will make the judgment of the angry masses lenient. His mob of gladiators could turn against him and blame him that they did not know the American football is a contact sport. They can start giving interviews about Kraft and Forrest Brady Gump dictating whatever and asking for whatever. Maybe even some #ME2 fake accusations will come handy when The Great Patriot Nation will decide to take over their franchise and make it free for all MASSHEALTH recipients.

Kraft wants those little commies to remember that he was the one who gave them the luxury ride. Well, he is a very silly man, because he does not understand that those spoiled brats expect luxury for free all the time. They have no loyalty, no understanding of any values, or business, with the exception of the show business. They know how to make themselves up, and what to say to get the attention they've been starving for their entire young life.

It's a red, white and blue ribbed condom..
Sheesh, can it be any more obvious?[rofl]

It's what's inside that is open to debate..

Bwa-ha-ha! Join me and the rest of the nation in our hatred of the Patriots!

My reasons keep growing.

Only 3 weeks for football worth watching to begin again!

I would ask that everybody in this thread remember it when it comes time for somebody here on NES to start up whatever football threads end up here.

People need to reminded when they are supporting the enemy.

the patriots product just slipped down a few notches in my mind. what a dick move

There's no better evidence that Americans by and large are their own worst enemy than the fact that there are still so many of them out there supporting shit like major league football - even though major league football sucks up their tax dollars to line their own pockets, employs players who shit all over the country, employs players who are in many cases nothing much more than a bunch of thugs, has owners that support those players, has owners that directly support those who are opposed to their rights (especially pertinent here since Kraft just directly supported people who would probably take away ALL of your gun rights if they could actually get their way)......... etc.

Over and over again the NFL has proven to be against your best interests. But still over and over again it's der der der but football!! in the minds of a lot of it's supporters.

Whatever is below the bottom notch - that's exactly where pro football should be at this point.

Kraft is way ahead of us. He understands very well that the hunting season started and those with money will be the first easy targets. He saw what they did to Weinstein, Wynn, and many others, and he wants to invest in some kind of an insurance policy which will make the judgment of the angry masses lenient. His mob of gladiators could turn against him and blame him that they did not know the American football is a contact sport. They can start giving interviews about Kraft and Forrest Brady Gump dictating whatever and asking for whatever. Maybe even some #ME2 fake accusations will come handy when The Great Patriot Nation will decide to take over their franchise and make it free for all MASSHEALTH recipients.

Kraft wants those little commies to remember that he was the one who gave them the luxury ride. Well, he is a very silly man, because he does not understand that those spoiled brats expect luxury for free all the time. They have no loyalty, no understanding of any values, or business, with the exception of the show business. They know how to make themselves up, and what to say to get the attention they've been starving for their entire young life.

What Kraft should be fearing is not getting paid. That's what the entire NFL should be fearing.

Poor little high school kids and all the other SJW wannabes have no money and would never be buying Pats season tickets or sitting in front of the TV every Sunday watching football anyway. They also won't be wearing official Patriots gear down at the next Antifah rally.

That's why gun owners who support the NFL at this point - really need to have their intelligence questioned. If things have really gone so far that Bob Kraft is worried about getting stuck on the next train to the gulag by all those little commies - well then it's well PAST time for gun owners and people who support freedom in this country to STOP sending idiots like Kraft your money and your support.

There's no better evidence that Americans by and large are their own worst enemy than the fact that there are still so many of them out there supporting shit like major league football - even though major league football sucks up their tax dollars to line their own pockets, employs players who shit all over the country, employs players who are in many cases nothing much more than a bunch of thugs, has owners that support those players, has owners that directly support those who are opposed to their rights (especially pertinent here since Kraft just directly supported people who would probably take away ALL of your gun rights if they could actually get their way)......... etc.

Over and over again the NFL has proven to be against your best interests. But still over and over again it's der der der but football!! in the minds of a lot of it's supporters.

Whatever is below the bottom notch - that's exactly where pro football should be at this point.

Legends Football League has stated that all players will stand for the anthem. They play during the Spring, which doesn't interfere with hunting season. They aren't overpaid and they play very well. I'm sure I can think of another couple reasons to watch LFL instead of the NFL, not the least of which being I don't really enjoy watching overpaid men in yoga pants.

Legends Football League has stated that all players will stand for the anthem. They play during the Spring, which doesn't interfere with hunting season. They aren't overpaid and they play very well. I'm sure I can think of another couple reasons to watch LFL instead of the NFL, not the least of which being I don't really enjoy watching overpaid men in yoga pants.

I think the point here is that if maybe - just maybe - if so many men didn't have their heads stuck so far up NFL's ass - or LFL _ or whatever the alternatives are - then they might be paying a little more attention to the world commie'ing down the shithole around them.

My previous boss was like this - he would CONSTANTLY bring up football - I finally had to tell him directly : "Look - I don't really give a shit - I haven't watched a f***ing football game in like 15 years - I have too much other shit to do - you're wasting your time here". That was enough to (finally) shut him down and keep him off the topic of football (or whatever other sport was in season at the time) - for the last few years I worked with him.

I think the point here is that if maybe - just maybe - if so many men didn't have their heads stuck so far up NFL's ass - or LFL _ or whatever the alternatives are - then they might be paying a little more attention to the world commie'ing down the shithole around them.

My previous boss was like this - he would CONSTANTLY bring up football - I finally had to tell him directly : "Look - I don't really give a shit - I haven't watched a f***ing football game in like 15 years - I have too much other shit to do - you're wasting your time here". That was enough to (finally) shut him down and keep him off the topic of football (or whatever other sport was in season at the time) - for the last few years I worked with him.

Dude, do a quick Google Search on the LFL. If you want, you can even just do an image search.

You'll see that my post was partly sarcastic, with just enough fact about the quality of the league to think that you, too may wish to become a fan.

As for your second paragraph, I'm fully in agreement.

Here we go again with the experts on Jews and Jews and gun control.

All I realize on this thread is that some of you gun-toting neanderthals are anti-semitic. And, that Robert Kraft is a useless scumbag - has nothing to do with him being a f***ing Jew.

Thanks
not anti-semitic just factual. Most American Jews are highly educated and are very far left which means anti-gun. GF's niece married a Jewish guy from West Hartford and we go there for Thanksgiving. His father is a retired Dentist and is far left Obama lover/Trump hater. He seethes when I would bash Obama and keeps calling Trump the f***** idiot in the White House.

Dude, do a quick Google Search on the LFL. If you want, you can even just do an image search.

You'll see that my post was partly sarcastic, with just enough fact about the quality of the league to think that you, too may wish to become a fan.

As for your second paragraph, I'm fully in agreement.

I'm officially a converted LFL fan now. How can I get these games on Sundays?

LOL, well, yeah, thats the recipe of that station, is shit stirring between that stupid broad, minihane, and whatever the name of the fake conservative they have on there.... I don't understand how anyone can even tune into that
dump anymore.

-Mike
Dennis and Callahan was great morning radio until they hired that clown Minihane(Howard Stern wannabee) and John Dennis was forced out it's changed into the View. I listen to Breitbart in the morning and Howie Carr during the drive home

Well after that dumb Kaepernick stunt I stopped watching NFL. This is just as bad and I will not watch the N E Traitors either. Its too bad these companies and organizations haven't learned to stay on the fence. You can't choose sides and stay out of the fray!

Paula Ebben tweeted out this copy of the letter that was on the plane for the people going to the march. I looked back a couple pages in this thread and didn't see it, hopefully this isn't a dup.

DZOtDNGX0AA9FXP.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/PaulaEbbenWBZ/status/978326418361896960

I thought Kraft said through his publicist that a friend asked for a favor and he was making no political stand! Oh yeah? Been a Pats fan my whole life and now that Superbowl loss makes me smile a little bit. Freaking turncoat!

Herald just put up a damage control p.r. Piece.

“” it’s for the children “ waaah b.s.

F#k off bob kraft.

I need my guns to keep my kids and me safe from twisted killers like Nikolas Cruz.

And you are taking the side of gun grabbing banners who want to repeal the second amendment.

There was NO talk of school security.

Only blame the nra and people who own arms to protect themselves from maniacs.

Ok bob?

Back
Top Bottom